Oreigaru
I was stupidly smiling the whole episode... such an amazing series. Thank you, and farewell, Oreigaru.
Re:Zero
Behold an unthinkable present, with all the witches reunited.
Fruit Basket
The revelations, the music, the emotions, everything was captivating this episode.
Not to forget Deca-Dence and Shokugeki no Souma that have also come to an end.
As for your question Sky, I believe, like Jammin and Demon, that 3 votes are fair enough. It might be hard sometimes, like this week where I could have nominated 6 shows, but sometimes 3 votes can be a lot too, so I'll rather keep it as it is right now. With that being said, I like Jammin's idea of making one big table, where we compile the scores week by week until the end of the year. Perhaps, we could make two types of table? The seasonal table and the ''big'' one that will evolve through the year. It sounds like a lot of work though, so that's up to you.