Team 9 Demon Gates vs Diabolos

9 Demon Gates vs Diabolos


  • Total voters
    33

FeatherineAugustusAurora

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2020
Messages
181
Reaction score
106
Age
29
Country
Philippines
Tartaros
  1. Kyouka
  2. Seilah
  3. Silver
  4. Franmalth
  5. Keyes
  6. Tempesta
  7. Jackal
  8. Torufuza
  9. Ezel
Diabolos
  1. Skullion
  2. Kyria
  3. Madmole
  4. Nebal
  5. Wraith
Location: Where FT fought Avatar

No restrictions

Intent: To kill
 

Cosmicstar

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2013
Messages
1,289
Reaction score
1,797
Age
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Franmarth absorbs Skullion and What his name, Wraith.

Kyouka strips Kyria of all her defenses and Jackal makes her explode.

Keith poisons Madmole
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,778
Country
United States
Bruh, Tartarus would be oneshotted by that roar Natsu did on Bluenote. DE Trio already proved they can take Base Natsu lvl attack without too much trouble. Hell Madmole no sold a FDK Natsu attack. DE >>>>>>> Tartarus.
 

Orphan Prince

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
612
Reaction score
694
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Alvarez Empire
The Nine Demon Gates are jokes when it comes to current Power Levels.

Diablos low diffs.
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Diabolos. Especially if the 5th gen DF isn't restricted.
 

Vex_Haid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2021
Messages
1,091
Reaction score
240
Country
Canada
Seilah solos
BSS Mira>Skullion (who is not that far away from nebal)
And base scales well above BSS mira easily putting her above skullion
In her form she one shot Satan soul sitri and satan soul sitri>>>>halphas>>>>>BSS, even base seilah scales to halphas or sitri. and no mira did not get stronger lmao like she even trained. seilah,kyoka or silver solo, torafuzer or tempester could also solo knowing that in their etherious forms they scale above Base seilah

9 demon gates curb stomps
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,778
Country
United States
Y'all know I am to lazy to have an alt. I rarely change my pfp lol. Though I suspect I know who this new individual is. 🤔🤭
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
Y'all know I am to lazy to have an alt. I rarely change my pfp lol. Though I suspect I know who this new individual is. 🤔🤭
I don't know man, Sayla the Marcologia and Eileen wank is making it a bit sus :3c

I wonder who that is, I'm curious since you seem to know. Who is it? 🤔
 

Tirl

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2016
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
1,396
Age
33
Country
Russian Federation
I don't know man, Sayla the Marcologia and Eileen wank is making it a bit sus :3c

I wonder who that is, I'm curious since you seem to know. Who is it? 🤔
In case you think, it's not me xd
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
If it's Jko's alt, it would trigger the detector.

Ok, get back to the topic

 

Vex_Haid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2021
Messages
1,091
Reaction score
240
Country
Canada
Yep, @grey matter that's Jko's alt. It has to be lmao
Imagine thinking that i am an alt cause i just spit facts, I just registered recently cause i liked the debates on this web and somehow i am an alt.... LOL
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tempesta solos by poisoning them all. and because of him scaling above BSS mira
 

Orphan Prince

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
612
Reaction score
694
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Alvarez Empire
Tempesta solos by poisoning them all. and because of him scaling above BSS mira
I don't think any Demon Gate could solo any Dragon Eater, the Gates can't take them all on at the same time.

Plus, one slash and Kyria can just enslave them. She's more than fast enough. Slash Seilah then she can use their best hax against them. Or, she could target Silver or Kyôka and gain their strongest fighters.
 

Vex_Haid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2021
Messages
1,091
Reaction score
240
Country
Canada
I don't think any Demon Gate could solo any Dragon Eater, the Gates can't take them all on at the same time.

Plus, one slash and Kyria can just enslave them. She's more than fast enough. Slash Seilah then she can use their best hax against them. Or, she could target Silver or Kyôka and gain their strongest fighters.
Demon gates can solo. BSS Mira (while being controlled)>Skullion (who is stronger then everyone here except for DF Nebal) and base seilah have proven to be above BSS mira and in etherious she one shot satan soul sitri. sitri>>>halphas>>>>>BSS. Torafuza and tempesta also have scaling to be above BSS mira and on the same level as Satan soul sitri if not above (Due to scaling to laxus and seilah) and no mira did not get stronger since she did not even train so what makes u think that torafuza,tempesta,seilah,kyoka and silver can't solo on their on?
 
Top