message that honestly seems to me dictated by a resentment towards the manga (since it states that it has even ruined the reputation of Kishimoto) or by wrong evaluations (precisely the sales that
I don't have any resentment towards a manga that's pretty much ongoing due to milking and giving profit to a franchise that's bound to live on forever due to the legacy it has behind. That still doesn't delete the literal fact it's a declining series. How is losing +200.000 during a run acceptable? Are you just that naive or just trolling? Hopefully the later; realistically, and sadly the former.
You know you have a serious issue when you consider a profit decline that keeps on going and keeps bringing up criticism something actually good or acceptable, for any franchise. It's like saying that even if I have 10 loyal consumers and I lose 9 then I'm still all good and everything's fine. Sure, in your happy world. And that just literally proves the author or people responsible for the work have been incompetent at bringing something interesting or long-lasting to the previously gotten audience. If your brain can't handle this reasoning, then let's put it in a more simple way: If your product keeps selling less and less then there's something wrong with what you're doing. Or maybe the series is now a skillfully made masterpiece that little people understand so it's less bought with time like the marvelous Time Paradox Ghostwriter? Should we accept every profit loss as something good as long as it has what we subjectively consider good numbers? I mean sure, it's the same argument One Piece fans tend to use when it comes to series' sales. Objectively speaking, it's called pure denial.
So yeah, Boruto is overall a pathetic franchise that has shown Kishimoto didn't offer a product appealing enough to an audience that has been steadily decreasing. Hence, making him lose fans or loyal people waiting for his next work. And those are facts, no matter how much you want to make up with
oh my MANGA Plus views. Yeah, all milked franchises with not-worth content of considerably lower quality keep an audience, of whatever size that is. Exactly like Pokemon or Digimon. The quality of those products is completely different though.
Still, I don't even get the point of writing this. You're just gonna dismiss every single point I make, answer with dumb stuff I already touch in this text, keep spamming your dots, think this is some kind of provocation, and this probably may even get removed by some mod due to being aggressive. Can't blame them, I seriously can't stand talking to a wall.
Anyway, good luck. Keep your delusions about the franchise and be happy. There will be tons of people like you out there who are not able to objectively understand the trajectory, purpose, and results of a product they enjoy and keep being blinded by pure emotional bullshit, so you're not alone! Not gonna waste more time on a dude that's just not able to discuss properly.