Games Mafia Game 85 - Shingeki no Kyojin Final Arc - END GAME

What is your Favourite Titan Power in the Shingeki no Kyojin universe?


  • Total voters
    14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Role List

@Brandish μ as Eren (Bodyguard) (Super Mason)
@Farfalla as Armin (Mafia Mason)
@Seraph as Mikasa (Freeman)
@scav as Connie (Noble) (Super Mason)
@GrySun as Sasha (Bomb Defuser)
@Raven as Jean (Mafia Robber) (Lover)
@Asako as Floch (Kamikaze Bomb) (Explode Night 4)
@James Rye as Levy (Sane Spy)
@Holt as Hange (Time Bomb) (Explode Night 4)
@Shad as Shadis (Mafia Detective)
@Belserion as Annie (Pirate)
@sakura-aneki as Reiner (Prostitute) (Traitor)
@Vandred as Pieck (Naive Detective) (Super Mason)
@Takuan as Porco (Sane Detective)
@Demonspeed as Zeke (Death Miller)
@digitaldude as Magath (Mafia Bomb Defuser)
@MarmaladeSky as Udo (Insane Spy)
@Lambu as Zofia (Mafia Politician)
@Evil3ye as Gabi (Serial Killer) (Lover)
@Copy Panda as Falco (Jesus)
@desin24 as Colt (Sane Detective)
@goodboy_lawlett as Ms. Tybur (Mafia Bomb)
@gnut as Willy (Mason Recruiter)
@BlackTiger as Yelena (Sane Doctor)
@Lady pompom as Onyankopon (Spirit Medium)


Night Actions

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Vandred
--> Female Titan (1)
Brandish --> Colossal Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0

Priority 1

sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Evil3ye (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate GrySun (Innocent / War Hammer Titan)
Takuan (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Lambu (Guilty)

Vandred (Naive Detective) (Super Mason) --> Investigate gnut (Innocent)
James Rye (Sane Spy) --> Investigate Demonspeed (No results)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate GrySun (No results / War Hammer Titan)
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Defuse Asako (Success)

Priority 3
gnut (Mason Recruiter)
--> Recruit Evil3ye (Fail)
goodboy_lawlett (Mafia Bomb) --> Kill gnut (Success)
Evil3ye (Serial Killer) (Lover) --> Kill goodboy_lawlett (Blocked)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
!goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Brandish --> Colossal Titan (1)
!scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
digitaldude (Armored Titan)
--> Use Armored Titan's power
Brandish (Colossal Titan) --> Use Colossal Titan's power

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block BlackTiger (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Asako (Innocent)
Takuan (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Panda (Innocent)
!MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Seraph (No Results)
!Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate gnut (No Results)
!BlackTiger (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Lady pompom (Blocked)
!Belserion (Pirate) --> Steal BlackTiger's role (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate Lady pompom (Spirit Medium)

Priority 3
!Lambu (Mafia Politician) --> Kill Takuan (Success)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
!Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Shad
Farfalla (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on goodboy_lawlett (Blocked)
goodboy_lawlett (Female Titan) --> Kill Seraph with the Female Titan's power (Success)

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Farfalla (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Seraph (No Result)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Takuan (Night 1; Lambu, Night 2; Copy Panda)
BlackTiger (Town) --> Protect desin24 (Fail, No Role)
Belserion (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Seraph (Fail)
!GrySun (Bomb Defuser) --> Defuse Holt (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate sakura-aneki (Prostitute) (Traitor)

Priority 3
!Asako (Kamikaze Bomb) --> Explode on Farfalla (Fail, Defused)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
!Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on goodboy_lawlett
Farfalla (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on Lambu (Blocked)


Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Farfalla (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Farfalla (Guilty)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Farfalla (No Results)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Vandred (Night 1; gnut)
Belserion (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Lambu (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate desin24 (Detective)

Priority 3
!Holt (Time Bomb) --> Explode on desin24 (Fail, Defused)
Asako (Kamikaze Bomb) --> Explode on Farfalla (Fail, Defused)
goodboy_lawlett (Mafia Bomb) --> Kill Belserion (Success)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Demonspeed (SUCCESS!)
Demonspeed (Colossal Titan) --> Use Colossal Titan's power (NULLIFIED!)

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Lady pompom (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate BlackTiger (Innocent)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Shad (Randomized to Farfalla)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Belserion (Blocked)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate Demonspeed (Town)

Priority 3
Farfalla (Mafia Mason) --> Kill sakura-aneki (Success, Traitor Recruited)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
!BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on GrySun (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate MarmaladeSky (Innocent)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Holt (No Results)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Belserion (Night 2; BlackTiger, Night 3; Seraph, Night 4; Lambu)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill desin24 (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
!Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
BlackTiger (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on scav (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate desin24 (Night 1; GrySun, Night 2; Asako, Night 3; Seraph, Night 4; Farfalla, Night 5; BlackTiger, Night 6; MarmaladeSky)

Priority 3
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Kill Demonspeed (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Lady pompom
BlackTiger (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on scav (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate MarmaladeSky (Night 2; Seraph, Night 4; Farfalla, Night 5; Shad, Night 6; Holt)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill Asako (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Lady pompom

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Asako (Night 3; Farfalla, Night 4; Farfalla)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill scav (Success)

Armored Titan
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

Founder Titan

sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate James Rye (Night 1; Demonspeed)

Priority 3
sakura-aneki (Mafia Member) --> Kill GrySun (Success)
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
10 pages goddamn, I want in the spam action! give me those MP.
Hello, who are you? New player? Any prior experience with mafia games? Prefer playing town or mafia?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello, who are you? New player? Any prior experience with mafia games? Prefer playing town or mafia?
See...I donlike dissu shite
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Nephew Gry....wutcha think aboutnHermz approach to sakura?
Tbh I feel Evil to be similar to his Kaiba self in recent YuGiOh game so I see him as townie currently, so the sakura thing may just be a way for him to quickly judge her reaction to see if she‘s town.
Imo pressing newbies isn‘t too bad a thing to do.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

See...I donlike dissu shite
I like these things, so I guess it‘s a different point of view.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tbh I feel Evil to be similar to his Kaiba self in recent YuGiOh game so I see him as townie currently, so the sakura thing may just be a way for him to quickly judge her reaction to see if she‘s town.
Imo pressing newbies isn‘t too bad a thing to do.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I like these things, so I guess it‘s a different point of view.
Wtf if she's town strength...smh.
Its day 1 and thats how you push a talker...no wonder people afk:heh
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Spamming would be so much easier if I was Mikasa. Time to back read.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Idk...Im buzzed
De
I am going to bed. Will be more active once I wake up.

As for my role, it's not active.

Good night.
Gonna push....see @GrySun this is more appropriate.

"Tell yo ro madafuka....."

 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wtf if she's town strength...smh.
Its day 1 and thats how you push a talker...no wonder people afk:heh
I say who cares. I‘d rather have a confirmed townie to reduce wrong lynch chance than keep some role hidden. And I die regardless of my role strength so I started not caring much about it.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
10 pages goddamn, I want in the spam action! give me those MP.
I dunno, the other spam game made a lot of talking/discussing pretty difficult because everyone was mostly focused on writing many posts not many good posts that help us figure out who is a lying scumbag and who isn't.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I feel bad spamming, but it day 1, nothing is happening, I'm conflicted about this MP rule ^^'

Hello, who are you? New player? Any prior experience with mafia games? Prefer playing town or mafia?
I'm a follow human, I joined because I like AoT, usually I don't interact online a lot, but got to like a lot of people in this forum, so I decided to be more active.

Completely new, i prefer townie sounds good for learning, maybe?

@GrySun never seen you on the AoT threads? So you have a good reason for not enjoying this manga?

:mono
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm a follow human, I joined because I like AoT, usually I don't interact online a lot, but got to like a lot of people in this forum, so I decided to be more active.

Completely new, i prefer townie sounds good for learning, maybe?
Did you get what you prefer?

@GrySun never seen you on the AoT threads? So you have a good reason for not enjoying this manga?
I read it long ago, but eventually the 1 month wait for chapters made me take a break which I never fully returned from.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@James Rye thoughts on life(and MG)
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,811
Gender
Female
Country
China
aigoo got called awake and now it's hard to sleep again D;

Votelock Raven before sleep again
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Did you get what you prefer?
Yes and no, I wanted a more passive role, but got one that seem confusing (the truth is all of them are confusing to me right now xD)
I don't fully understand the difference between passive and actives roles, but I would assume mine is active.

I read it long ago, but eventually the 1 month wait for chapters made me take a break which I never fully returned from.
It probably better this way, I think it would be more enjoyable if you read it after it is finished,,,, (READ IT NOW AND SUFFER WITH US!!)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
aigoo got called awake and now it's hard to sleep again D;

Votelock Raven before sleep again
Doesn‘t feel like you‘re votelocking her because you believe her to be mafia, more like an easy first day mislynch. Not liking your way this game Copan.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Dang, Van. Maybe we should give you the mercy blow and finish you off day 1 so you won't have to suffer anymore? :c

As for those titans, two seem pretty damn good for Mafia, so I would keep my eyes on those trying to earn a huge amount of points today because the earlier Mafia get those the better for them.
So are you pro-spam or against it? :hmm


All of them can be used, do not put words into my mouth dear rival :heh, they are all either roles or superpowers, just saying those two caught my eye does not mean I do not think mafia would not use any other, I said ideally town would get all, just that with possible high scum count, it will not be easy. Mafia will find a way to use any of the titans, even more considering its very likely there is a 2nd mafia or third party for which some of the titan abilities would be good against.
Asking a question isn't putting words in someone else's mouth '3'

Just like it would be better for a (possibly confirmed) townie to get the WH Titan than any scum, it's just as good for the mafia to get any of the other powers out of the town's hands, sure. But I doubt they're going to bother with all of them - especially if there multiple smaller teams with limited numbers, they will likely go for the most relevant ones.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Also @gnut another reason I prefer asking beginners stuff on D1 is because they can‘t have their mafia teammates help out D1 with hints/claims and such. Even very simple questions can easily tell you if they‘re mafia or town, at least to me that works, even without outright role-claims.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Vandred thoughts on Panda?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I‘m sure a fellow pureblood can do better than game system theorizing. Now you don‘t have a Lambu to privately talk with I‘m sure you‘d love sharing me some thoughts on people right?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Vandred thoughts on Panda?
Unless he's planning to sleep longer than Annie, that's a meme vote if I've ever seen one.


I‘m sure a fellow pureblood can do better than game system theorizing. Now you don‘t have a Lambu to privately talk with I‘m sure you‘d love sharing me some thoughts on people right?
All of them or just the ones with a double-digit post count? -3-
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Only now got the chance to read the titan abilities hm

Ex. Santa Claus would become unskilled third party
Asking this cause it looks kinda funny. Since Santa can't kill, it means he'd have 50% chance of failing to deliver a gift?
Beast Titan
The Beast Titan has the ability to duel any player of its choice during a day phase of its choice. (No priority, 1 use)
Like Badass Cowboy? 50% of killing or dying? Just cause I didn't get what "duel" means in this context
Attack Titan
The Attack Titan has the ability to enhance the shifter’s original action by making it occur the following night in spite of any other roles or the shifter’s death. (Priority 0, 1 use)

The shifter cannot use his normal role the night of its enhancing. The enhanced action will take place the following night. However, the following night, the user will be able to use its normal action too if he’s active and not a one-time role.

For example, using the Attack Titan’s ability during Night 1 would mean sacrificing a night action, but the following night, the shifter will have two nights actions, one from the power, and its normal one.
Targeting a passive role with a killing role would still trigger the passive role’s ability.
So this is basically postponing an action to use it twice the next time, one of them being unstoppable? A passive role has no benefit in acquiring this titan?
Founder Titan
The Founder Titan has the ability to nullify any other titan’s action by targeting a potential titan shifter. The shifter can use its normal ability the same night. (Priority 0 against all titans, infinite uses)

The Founder Titan can target one player each night, and if one specific night, the Founder targets a shifter that uses his action the same night, then the target loses its titan ability forever.
Say I hold a titan and try to use it, but someone uses the founder on me. How do I know my titan will fail so I can use my normal ability instead?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not just asking Vandred though, everyone feel free to share if you have ideas how best to proceed. Who to not lynch can also be useful.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top