Games Mafia Game 85 - Shingeki no Kyojin Final Arc - END GAME

What is your Favourite Titan Power in the Shingeki no Kyojin universe?


  • Total voters
    14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Role List

@Brandish μ as Eren (Bodyguard) (Super Mason)
@Farfalla as Armin (Mafia Mason)
@Seraph as Mikasa (Freeman)
@scav as Connie (Noble) (Super Mason)
@GrySun as Sasha (Bomb Defuser)
@Raven as Jean (Mafia Robber) (Lover)
@Asako as Floch (Kamikaze Bomb) (Explode Night 4)
@James Rye as Levy (Sane Spy)
@Holt as Hange (Time Bomb) (Explode Night 4)
@Shad as Shadis (Mafia Detective)
@Belserion as Annie (Pirate)
@sakura-aneki as Reiner (Prostitute) (Traitor)
@Vandred as Pieck (Naive Detective) (Super Mason)
@Takuan as Porco (Sane Detective)
@Demonspeed as Zeke (Death Miller)
@digitaldude as Magath (Mafia Bomb Defuser)
@MarmaladeSky as Udo (Insane Spy)
@Lambu as Zofia (Mafia Politician)
@Evil3ye as Gabi (Serial Killer) (Lover)
@Copy Panda as Falco (Jesus)
@desin24 as Colt (Sane Detective)
@goodboy_lawlett as Ms. Tybur (Mafia Bomb)
@gnut as Willy (Mason Recruiter)
@BlackTiger as Yelena (Sane Doctor)
@Lady pompom as Onyankopon (Spirit Medium)


Night Actions

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Vandred
--> Female Titan (1)
Brandish --> Colossal Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0

Priority 1

sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Evil3ye (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate GrySun (Innocent / War Hammer Titan)
Takuan (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Lambu (Guilty)

Vandred (Naive Detective) (Super Mason) --> Investigate gnut (Innocent)
James Rye (Sane Spy) --> Investigate Demonspeed (No results)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate GrySun (No results / War Hammer Titan)
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Defuse Asako (Success)

Priority 3
gnut (Mason Recruiter)
--> Recruit Evil3ye (Fail)
goodboy_lawlett (Mafia Bomb) --> Kill gnut (Success)
Evil3ye (Serial Killer) (Lover) --> Kill goodboy_lawlett (Blocked)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
!goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Brandish --> Colossal Titan (1)
!scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
digitaldude (Armored Titan)
--> Use Armored Titan's power
Brandish (Colossal Titan) --> Use Colossal Titan's power

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block BlackTiger (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Asako (Innocent)
Takuan (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Panda (Innocent)
!MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Seraph (No Results)
!Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate gnut (No Results)
!BlackTiger (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Lady pompom (Blocked)
!Belserion (Pirate) --> Steal BlackTiger's role (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate Lady pompom (Spirit Medium)

Priority 3
!Lambu (Mafia Politician) --> Kill Takuan (Success)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
!Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Shad
Farfalla (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on goodboy_lawlett (Blocked)
goodboy_lawlett (Female Titan) --> Kill Seraph with the Female Titan's power (Success)

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Farfalla (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Seraph (No Result)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Takuan (Night 1; Lambu, Night 2; Copy Panda)
BlackTiger (Town) --> Protect desin24 (Fail, No Role)
Belserion (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Seraph (Fail)
!GrySun (Bomb Defuser) --> Defuse Holt (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate sakura-aneki (Prostitute) (Traitor)

Priority 3
!Asako (Kamikaze Bomb) --> Explode on Farfalla (Fail, Defused)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
!Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on goodboy_lawlett
Farfalla (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on Lambu (Blocked)


Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Farfalla (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Farfalla (Guilty)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Farfalla (No Results)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Vandred (Night 1; gnut)
Belserion (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Lambu (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate desin24 (Detective)

Priority 3
!Holt (Time Bomb) --> Explode on desin24 (Fail, Defused)
Asako (Kamikaze Bomb) --> Explode on Farfalla (Fail, Defused)
goodboy_lawlett (Mafia Bomb) --> Kill Belserion (Success)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Demonspeed (SUCCESS!)
Demonspeed (Colossal Titan) --> Use Colossal Titan's power (NULLIFIED!)

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Lady pompom (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate BlackTiger (Innocent)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Shad (Randomized to Farfalla)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Belserion (Blocked)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate Demonspeed (Town)

Priority 3
Farfalla (Mafia Mason) --> Kill sakura-aneki (Success, Traitor Recruited)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
!BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on GrySun (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate MarmaladeSky (Innocent)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Holt (No Results)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Belserion (Night 2; BlackTiger, Night 3; Seraph, Night 4; Lambu)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill desin24 (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
!Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
BlackTiger (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on scav (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate desin24 (Night 1; GrySun, Night 2; Asako, Night 3; Seraph, Night 4; Farfalla, Night 5; BlackTiger, Night 6; MarmaladeSky)

Priority 3
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Kill Demonspeed (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Lady pompom
BlackTiger (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on scav (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate MarmaladeSky (Night 2; Seraph, Night 4; Farfalla, Night 5; Shad, Night 6; Holt)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill Asako (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Lady pompom

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Asako (Night 3; Farfalla, Night 4; Farfalla)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill scav (Success)

Armored Titan
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

Founder Titan

sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate James Rye (Night 1; Demonspeed)

Priority 3
sakura-aneki (Mafia Member) --> Kill GrySun (Success)
 
Last edited:

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I don't know vote lock and vote kill difference. You can ask Gnut. I wanted to change my vote on other more sus player but it was too late.
Not sure how I feel about that, considering this isn't the first time you are playing this game (I think your 4th? Correct me if I'm wrong)
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not sure how I feel about that, considering this isn't the first time you are playing this game (I think your 4th? Correct me if I'm wrong)
First time I got lynched D1 for being inactive
Second time was Yu Gi Oh game and I vote kill someone I thought sus since I had no plan to change my vote
Third time was isekai game. I was rarely active and only active at EOD and voted once only and I posted vote kill.
Fourth time I was Takuan partner and we got lynched as Jesus. Then I Didn't pay attention afterward.
This game might be the first game I am active at the start because I have some free time and I vote lock because I thought I can change my vote.
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No way Jose
First time I got lynched D1 for being inactive
Second time was Yu Gi Oh game and I vote kill someone I thought sus since I had no plan to change my vote
Third time was isekai game. I was rarely active and only active at EOD and voted once only and I posted vote kill.
Fourth time I was Takuan partner and we got lynched as Jesus. Then I Didn't pay attention afterward.
This game might be the first game I am active at the start because I have some free time and I vote lock because I thought I can change my vote.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
So you saying you pleated 4 games and don’t know the essential voting rule:-_-


so I guess raven will just get a free pass by afking
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I only familiar with vote lynch.
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Last four game I was barely active and didn't pay attention to the rules about voting. Maybe only Yu Gi Oh game but I was too focused o catch up for pages so I Didn't pay attention to the voting rules too.

Not buying, nope
Because you are scum. You went for easy target Raven.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Sorry, got to leave again guys. About to head to work, I will be back(ish, as far that's possible on phone) during my break!
Got Sunday, Monday and Tuesday off so this won't be happening again this game~
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,812
Gender
Female
Country
China
I don't know vote lock and vote kill difference. You can ask Gnut. I wanted to change my vote on other more sus player but it was too late.
But you've played this game 3 times now? If it was a mistake that'd be one thing, but votelocking after complaining about my votelock without knowing what you did?? That's strange
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
That's angleshooting. Outside activities out of the game shouldn't be used here.
I don't see what's the issue, that info is right in our faces, in the active people list on MH's forum home. Tho I do check them by clicking their usernames sometimes. Still that's inside the forum info all other players have access to.

I don't rly suspect Bran cause he's playing differently from the game I just hosted where he was mafia. He was goofy but also participative instead of just spamming. But yeah @Brandish μ maybe you're trying to farm MPs while you're not on your PC as you said, but you could at least do it by commenting on things in one liners...

And I guess in the end Black Tiger never really played a lot cause he gets lynched soon. It was a bit silly to see him calling Sakura out for not knowing what sus is and then saying he doesn't know what votelock is @_@ But didn't he just get lynched with Taku for doing something others considered to be silly?

I struggle reading Misho... I was thinking he looks more aggressive towards Raven this time compared to the previous game but not so sure about it anymore... They did clash in that one based on comments and I kinda don't wanna touch that lmao.

@Copy Panda that's an honest question, what's going on... I'm not implying it's cause you're scum (if it's RL we can talk later?) but you don't look to me like your initial chill self in these games...

Bran and Sakura pic fest aside, I don't see why some people complained the game was filled with spam and left without saying much more tho (Koko was one from the top of my head)... Most of the posts are game related so far.

Other things I'll mention later on...
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
But you've played this game 3 times now? If it was a mistake that'd be one thing, but votelocking after complaining about my votelock without knowing what you did?? That's strange
Because Gnut corrected me first after I asked him can I vote more than once after I saw Sakura for being sus and he said I vote lock and I can't change my vote. After that I knew what vote lock is and I asked you that question why did you vote lock Raven.

if iw as scum id go for you, you look like an easy target
Not really. I can give you hundred links where players post vote lynch. So I thought vote kill and vote lock are similar here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And I guess in the end Black Tiger never really played a lot cause he gets lynched soon. It was a bit silly to see him calling Sakura out for not knowing what sus is and then saying he doesn't know what votelock is @_@ But didn't he just get lynched with Taku for doing something others considered to be silly
Sus is popular definition among mafia. In most forums I saw players use sus definition when they want to lynch certain players. I only saw vote kill and vote lock here in this forum and I Didn't pay attention since I thought they are similar here.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It's not. It became trendy now with Among Us, it wasn't a thing in MH before that. I've played this game for years in here... But sure, maybe in other sites it's a thing, but it defo wasn't here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I was actually saying imo you're legit and a common escape goat / lazy votes target '_' (from me including)
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's not. It became trendy now with Among Us, it wasn't a thing in MH before that. I've played this game for years in here... But sure, maybe in other sites it's a thing, but it defo wasn't here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I was actually saying imo you're legit and a common escape goat / lazy votes target '_' (from me including)
Because I am unreadable or something? And Brandish just said sus. I thought its a thing here.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@Raven why did you say the game is unbalanced? Does it have something to do with your role?
It doesn't have anything to do with my role and i did say i will save my criticism for post game since i might not having the full picture. here

I know, but I will save my critcizim for post game, Maybe i didn't have the full picture.

but for now i didn't like this

Forcing players to react to his post to grant them MP is bad and not healthy mechanic, I don't buy in the "paying attention crap", however, This still won't force me to react to his post. Also funny it's granted before posting your 2nd post. It can't get more ridiculous
If you will wonder why i hated the mechanics, Here is another reason besides react with heart to gain MP.

For each 5 personal posts, with a maximum of 40 posts per day, warriors will be accorded 1 MP, for a maximum of 8 MPs daily. In case the player posts more than 40 times in one day phase, there will be no consequences, but no MP will be earned past that point.
Blind auctions will take place every night for all available titan powers. When auctioning, you can only bid on ONE titan power and the minimum will be set to 7 MPs for every titan except for the Founding Titan whose minimum will be set at 14 MPs.
It's shit because it's linked to grinding posts for MP, 40 posts is so much per day, Since there will be auction system regardless of being blind, It would be still unfair. Some people will just have more MP due to grinding posts while others who has less time would be at disadvantage, hence those who are at the disadvantage will always fail to purchase Titan powers expect for risky ones and those who grind will snowball and eventually gets the best ones. Also this mechanic will face problems if the 3 or more players have given equal bidding number per titan power.

Looks like someone is copying the mobile games grinding and apply it to mafia games, Ironically it's also p2w ( post to win )
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top