Games Mafia Game 85 - Shingeki no Kyojin Final Arc - END GAME

What is your Favourite Titan Power in the Shingeki no Kyojin universe?


  • Total voters
    14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Role List

@Brandish μ as Eren (Bodyguard) (Super Mason)
@Farfalla as Armin (Mafia Mason)
@Seraph as Mikasa (Freeman)
@scav as Connie (Noble) (Super Mason)
@GrySun as Sasha (Bomb Defuser)
@Raven as Jean (Mafia Robber) (Lover)
@Asako as Floch (Kamikaze Bomb) (Explode Night 4)
@James Rye as Levy (Sane Spy)
@Holt as Hange (Time Bomb) (Explode Night 4)
@Shad as Shadis (Mafia Detective)
@Belserion as Annie (Pirate)
@sakura-aneki as Reiner (Prostitute) (Traitor)
@Vandred as Pieck (Naive Detective) (Super Mason)
@Takuan as Porco (Sane Detective)
@Demonspeed as Zeke (Death Miller)
@digitaldude as Magath (Mafia Bomb Defuser)
@MarmaladeSky as Udo (Insane Spy)
@Lambu as Zofia (Mafia Politician)
@Evil3ye as Gabi (Serial Killer) (Lover)
@Copy Panda as Falco (Jesus)
@desin24 as Colt (Sane Detective)
@goodboy_lawlett as Ms. Tybur (Mafia Bomb)
@gnut as Willy (Mason Recruiter)
@BlackTiger as Yelena (Sane Doctor)
@Lady pompom as Onyankopon (Spirit Medium)


Night Actions

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Vandred
--> Female Titan (1)
Brandish --> Colossal Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0

Priority 1

sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Evil3ye (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate GrySun (Innocent / War Hammer Titan)
Takuan (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Lambu (Guilty)

Vandred (Naive Detective) (Super Mason) --> Investigate gnut (Innocent)
James Rye (Sane Spy) --> Investigate Demonspeed (No results)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate GrySun (No results / War Hammer Titan)
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Defuse Asako (Success)

Priority 3
gnut (Mason Recruiter)
--> Recruit Evil3ye (Fail)
goodboy_lawlett (Mafia Bomb) --> Kill gnut (Success)
Evil3ye (Serial Killer) (Lover) --> Kill goodboy_lawlett (Blocked)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
!goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Brandish --> Colossal Titan (1)
!scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
digitaldude (Armored Titan)
--> Use Armored Titan's power
Brandish (Colossal Titan) --> Use Colossal Titan's power

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block BlackTiger (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Asako (Innocent)
Takuan (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Panda (Innocent)
!MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Seraph (No Results)
!Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate gnut (No Results)
!BlackTiger (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Lady pompom (Blocked)
!Belserion (Pirate) --> Steal BlackTiger's role (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate Lady pompom (Spirit Medium)

Priority 3
!Lambu (Mafia Politician) --> Kill Takuan (Success)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
!Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Shad
Farfalla (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on goodboy_lawlett (Blocked)
goodboy_lawlett (Female Titan) --> Kill Seraph with the Female Titan's power (Success)

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Farfalla (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Seraph (No Result)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Takuan (Night 1; Lambu, Night 2; Copy Panda)
BlackTiger (Town) --> Protect desin24 (Fail, No Role)
Belserion (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Seraph (Fail)
!GrySun (Bomb Defuser) --> Defuse Holt (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate sakura-aneki (Prostitute) (Traitor)

Priority 3
!Asako (Kamikaze Bomb) --> Explode on Farfalla (Fail, Defused)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
!Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on goodboy_lawlett
Farfalla (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on Lambu (Blocked)


Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Farfalla (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Farfalla (Guilty)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Farfalla (No Results)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Vandred (Night 1; gnut)
Belserion (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Lambu (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate desin24 (Detective)

Priority 3
!Holt (Time Bomb) --> Explode on desin24 (Fail, Defused)
Asako (Kamikaze Bomb) --> Explode on Farfalla (Fail, Defused)
goodboy_lawlett (Mafia Bomb) --> Kill Belserion (Success)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Demonspeed (SUCCESS!)
Demonspeed (Colossal Titan) --> Use Colossal Titan's power (NULLIFIED!)

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Lady pompom (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate BlackTiger (Innocent)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Shad (Randomized to Farfalla)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Belserion (Blocked)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate Demonspeed (Town)

Priority 3
Farfalla (Mafia Mason) --> Kill sakura-aneki (Success, Traitor Recruited)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
!BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on GrySun (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate MarmaladeSky (Innocent)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Holt (No Results)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Belserion (Night 2; BlackTiger, Night 3; Seraph, Night 4; Lambu)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill desin24 (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
!Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
BlackTiger (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on scav (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate desin24 (Night 1; GrySun, Night 2; Asako, Night 3; Seraph, Night 4; Farfalla, Night 5; BlackTiger, Night 6; MarmaladeSky)

Priority 3
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Kill Demonspeed (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Lady pompom
BlackTiger (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on scav (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate MarmaladeSky (Night 2; Seraph, Night 4; Farfalla, Night 5; Shad, Night 6; Holt)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill Asako (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Lady pompom

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Asako (Night 3; Farfalla, Night 4; Farfalla)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill scav (Success)

Armored Titan
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

Founder Titan

sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate James Rye (Night 1; Demonspeed)

Priority 3
sakura-aneki (Mafia Member) --> Kill GrySun (Success)
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Why would Sakura reveal to be a hoe on D2??
On one hand, can't imagine teammates agreeing to let her do so if she's mafia. On the other hand, the fact that's she's been away and feigning claiming ignorance on everything means it's potentially a 200iq play from them
because if you read d2 they suddenly jumped on my bandwagon.

I didn't intend initially to reveal it completely, but seeing how I targeted him and he proved out to be a serial killer I felt proud of my scrambled brain thinking he should be blocked, hence why I did not think he was mafia either, then ppl started distrusting me so I just decided to splash it all over the place.

I didn't mean to suggest I was prosti, I was surprised you revealed it D2 and potentially Farf contested that claim
did not see Far contesting that claim tho'

Quick catch up: I wasn't nor am contesting her prostitute claim.

Pool time brb
there we go, see?


i'm active enough. i'm not someone who like to spam and every post i make is more or less related to the game. I'm a 10 to 20 post per day kind of player until we start getting more stuff to talk about. this game turned into such a spamfest that it's seen as being inactive. Day 2 barely begin and we already have 3/4 of the total of posts we had the whole previous game. Most people spammed so much nonsense to get MPs that i'm spending so much time catching up. And you didn't help with those nonsense remisnescing post with herm during D1 -_-;
oh for god's sake it was 2 or 3 posts out of 1000... get over it I got overly excited
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
because if you read d2 they suddenly jumped on my bandwagon.

I didn't intend initially to reveal it completely, but seeing how I targeted him and he proved out to be a serial killer I felt proud of my scrambled brain thinking he should be blocked, hence why I did not think he was mafia either, then ppl started distrusting me so I just decided to splash it all over the place.



did not see Far contesting that claim tho'



there we go, see?




oh for god's sake it was 2 or 3 posts out of 1000... get over it I got overly excited
How is it a bandwagon when you have 0 votes though?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Just following bandwagon eh? You don't have your own opinion about yesterday? Who do you sus based on interactions, voting pattern, etc.
What I learned watching the game so far, they are 2 ways people suspect other plays:
1) Based on information outside of the current game:
- Personality
- Previous games
- Etc

2) In game interactions
- Votes
- Not posting (laying low), posting too much (trying to snatch Titans)
- Suspicious interactions based on role claim

As this is my first game and being very new to the forum in general, I have no reason to suspect people based on their behavior, I can make guesses but they have a high chance of being wrong.
Many veterans are saying that they don't have enough information to make a guess and are suggesting we gather more information or look at D1 votes.

Which means that I think my best course of action is to see what other people come out with, and join the group that makes the most sense.

@BlackTiger if I was trigger happy I would have you on top of my list of people not to trust, as your example of playing soccer in other countries is fishy, if you play soccer in any other country than the USA you would know it is called football... also you used not reading the rules as an excuse but then you never said you will acknowledge your mistake and that you will now read them, sounds to me like you are keeping the door open to reusing that excuse again.

But I won't vote for you because I'm a bandwagoner
:bob
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Who asked early on, after seeing i revealed my role smth like "noona is hoe too?" hmmm hmmm @Copy Panda ?
Who did Copy Panda refer to? Does noona refer to you?
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@BlackTiger if I was trigger happy I would have you on top of my list of people not to trust, as your example of playing soccer in other countries is fishy, if you play soccer in any other country than the USA you would know it is called football... also you used not reading the rules as an excuse but then you never said you will acknowledge your mistake and that you will know read them, sounds to me like you are keeping the door open to reusing that excuse again.
It doesn't refer to soccer only. Any game you have played in your own country and then you went to other country I don't think you would bother to read the rules. It's just common sense. I thought mafia game here has the same rules with other forum. Don't know you can only vote twice and there are vote lock and vote kill.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
It doesn't refer to soccer only. Any game you have played in your own country and then you went to other country I don't think you would bother to read the rules. It's just common sense. I thought mafia game here has the same rules with other forum. Don't know you can only vote twice and there are vote lock and vote kill.
Now that you know rules can be different, did you read them?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Holt thoughts on fellow brandish voters/evil voters?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What I learned watching the game so far, they are 2 ways people suspect other plays:
1) Based on information outside of the current game:
- Personality
- Previous games
- Etc

2) In game interactions
- Votes
- Not posting (laying low), posting too much (trying to snatch Titans)
- Suspicious interactions based on role claim

As this is my first game and being very new to the forum in general, I have no reason to suspect people based on their behavior, I can make guesses but they have a high chance of being wrong.
Many veterans are saying that they don't have enough information to make a guess and are suggesting we gather more information or look at D1 votes.

Which means that I think my best course of action is to see what other people come out with, and join the group that makes the most sense.

@BlackTiger if I was trigger happy I would have you on top of my list of people not to trust, as your example of playing soccer in other countries is fishy, if you play soccer in any other country than the USA you would know it is called football... also you used not reading the rules as an excuse but then you never said you will acknowledge your mistake and that you will now read them, sounds to me like you are keeping the door open to reusing that excuse again.

But I won't vote for you because I'm a bandwagoner
:bob
You I like
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Now that you know rules can be different, did you read them?
Yeah after Gnut told me once I vote lock I can't change my vote right after I asked him how many times can I vote. I was also barely active last 4 games and was only active near EOD asking summary since I was busy. Didn't have time to read the rules because of that since what was important for me was to post enough not to get mod killed and playing the game and vote players who I thought sus. I'll be careful from now on.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Holt thoughts on fellow brandish voters/evil voters?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You I like
Raven locked on brandish. Think I saw one of your theories saying they might have both been on the same team but tbh, I don't think Raven will lock on a teammate randomly (though she would if they had a fight). We have some mafia in between them, but I wasn't around for the switches and what not, so I can make much of it
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Holt thoughts on fellow brandish voters/evil voters?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You I like
On Evil's votes, if I was to pick someone it'd be James. Saw apparently he guessed Evil as SK correctly. The odds of correctly guessing something like that vastly increases when you're mafia and already have half the picture.
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
On Evil's votes, if I was to pick someone it'd be James. Saw apparently he guessed Evil as SK correctly. The odds of correctly guessing something like that vastly increases when you're mafia and already have half the picture.
Mafia doesn't know who is SK. They know who are non mafia but can't know who are town or SK.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top