Games Mafia Game 85 - Shingeki no Kyojin Final Arc - END GAME

What is your Favourite Titan Power in the Shingeki no Kyojin universe?


  • Total voters
    14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Role List

@Brandish μ as Eren (Bodyguard) (Super Mason)
@Farfalla as Armin (Mafia Mason)
@Seraph as Mikasa (Freeman)
@scav as Connie (Noble) (Super Mason)
@GrySun as Sasha (Bomb Defuser)
@Raven as Jean (Mafia Robber) (Lover)
@Asako as Floch (Kamikaze Bomb) (Explode Night 4)
@James Rye as Levy (Sane Spy)
@Holt as Hange (Time Bomb) (Explode Night 4)
@Shad as Shadis (Mafia Detective)
@Belserion as Annie (Pirate)
@sakura-aneki as Reiner (Prostitute) (Traitor)
@Vandred as Pieck (Naive Detective) (Super Mason)
@Takuan as Porco (Sane Detective)
@Demonspeed as Zeke (Death Miller)
@digitaldude as Magath (Mafia Bomb Defuser)
@MarmaladeSky as Udo (Insane Spy)
@Lambu as Zofia (Mafia Politician)
@Evil3ye as Gabi (Serial Killer) (Lover)
@Copy Panda as Falco (Jesus)
@desin24 as Colt (Sane Detective)
@goodboy_lawlett as Ms. Tybur (Mafia Bomb)
@gnut as Willy (Mason Recruiter)
@BlackTiger as Yelena (Sane Doctor)
@Lady pompom as Onyankopon (Spirit Medium)


Night Actions

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Vandred
--> Female Titan (1)
Brandish --> Colossal Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0

Priority 1

sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Evil3ye (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate GrySun (Innocent / War Hammer Titan)
Takuan (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Lambu (Guilty)

Vandred (Naive Detective) (Super Mason) --> Investigate gnut (Innocent)
James Rye (Sane Spy) --> Investigate Demonspeed (No results)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate GrySun (No results / War Hammer Titan)
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Defuse Asako (Success)

Priority 3
gnut (Mason Recruiter)
--> Recruit Evil3ye (Fail)
goodboy_lawlett (Mafia Bomb) --> Kill gnut (Success)
Evil3ye (Serial Killer) (Lover) --> Kill goodboy_lawlett (Blocked)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
!goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Brandish --> Colossal Titan (1)
!scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
digitaldude (Armored Titan)
--> Use Armored Titan's power
Brandish (Colossal Titan) --> Use Colossal Titan's power

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block BlackTiger (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Asako (Innocent)
Takuan (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Panda (Innocent)
!MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Seraph (No Results)
!Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate gnut (No Results)
!BlackTiger (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Lady pompom (Blocked)
!Belserion (Pirate) --> Steal BlackTiger's role (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate Lady pompom (Spirit Medium)

Priority 3
!Lambu (Mafia Politician) --> Kill Takuan (Success)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
!Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Shad
Farfalla (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on goodboy_lawlett (Blocked)
goodboy_lawlett (Female Titan) --> Kill Seraph with the Female Titan's power (Success)

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Farfalla (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Seraph (No Result)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Takuan (Night 1; Lambu, Night 2; Copy Panda)
BlackTiger (Town) --> Protect desin24 (Fail, No Role)
Belserion (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Seraph (Fail)
!GrySun (Bomb Defuser) --> Defuse Holt (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate sakura-aneki (Prostitute) (Traitor)

Priority 3
!Asako (Kamikaze Bomb) --> Explode on Farfalla (Fail, Defused)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
!Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on goodboy_lawlett
Farfalla (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on Lambu (Blocked)


Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Farfalla (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Farfalla (Guilty)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Farfalla (No Results)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Vandred (Night 1; gnut)
Belserion (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Lambu (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate desin24 (Detective)

Priority 3
!Holt (Time Bomb) --> Explode on desin24 (Fail, Defused)
Asako (Kamikaze Bomb) --> Explode on Farfalla (Fail, Defused)
goodboy_lawlett (Mafia Bomb) --> Kill Belserion (Success)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Demonspeed (SUCCESS!)
Demonspeed (Colossal Titan) --> Use Colossal Titan's power (NULLIFIED!)

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Lady pompom (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate BlackTiger (Innocent)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Shad (Randomized to Farfalla)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Belserion (Blocked)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate Demonspeed (Town)

Priority 3
Farfalla (Mafia Mason) --> Kill sakura-aneki (Success, Traitor Recruited)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
!BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on GrySun (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate MarmaladeSky (Innocent)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Holt (No Results)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Belserion (Night 2; BlackTiger, Night 3; Seraph, Night 4; Lambu)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill desin24 (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
!Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
BlackTiger (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on scav (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate desin24 (Night 1; GrySun, Night 2; Asako, Night 3; Seraph, Night 4; Farfalla, Night 5; BlackTiger, Night 6; MarmaladeSky)

Priority 3
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Kill Demonspeed (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Lady pompom
BlackTiger (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on scav (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate MarmaladeSky (Night 2; Seraph, Night 4; Farfalla, Night 5; Shad, Night 6; Holt)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill Asako (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Lady pompom

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Asako (Night 3; Farfalla, Night 4; Farfalla)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill scav (Success)

Armored Titan
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

Founder Titan

sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate James Rye (Night 1; Demonspeed)

Priority 3
sakura-aneki (Mafia Member) --> Kill GrySun (Success)
 
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's day 1, what do you want me to do? Use my amazing telepathic powers to determine who's Mafia?
Alright then.
Farfalla, GrySun, desin24 Mafia 1
Shad, Vandread, digitaldude Mafia 2
Asako Shapeshifter
Evil3ye Serial Killer
You heard it here first!
For those who wanted to read my funny predictions. I think it was @MarmaladeSky and someone else.

I'm getting tired
No wonder with all those one-liner comments of yours, those must be exhausting. I read through the entire thread and I still found dozens of one word or even ONE SMILEY comments AFTER @SonOfDaws already warned us that we are supposed to post a lot but not to spam the thread. UGH! Reading those worthless pages with dozens of comments having nothing to say and are just there to add to their MP count is just infuriating.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
If evil3ye won a titan and chose attack would it be shown with his death?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@desin24 In response to a previous post of yours, i claimed active as well.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
No wonder with all those one-liner comments of yours, those must be exhausting. I read through the entire thread and I still found dozens of one word or even ONE SMILEY comments AFTER @SonOfDaws already warned us that we are supposed to post a lot but not to spam the thread. UGH! Reading those worthless pages with dozens of comments having nothing to say and are just there to add to their MP count is just infuriating.
Well it is fun forum.

And 140am..
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,815
Gender
Female
Country
China
Sorry, butthurt comment cause Panda won't say his issue with me even tho I asked him multiple times, missed something relevant I directed to him and meanwhile people disregard the factual vote part...
A couple of things, but as I stated before, nothing big, and I don't really like drawing attention to people I like. Since you insist though, I think the main thing is that you seem very tense this game. Usually, you might be a little stressed if something happens, but this game from the start you seemed tense.

  • There was the bit at the start I tagged you to tease you, but you responded kind of bluntly to it? Just how I felt anyway. Could be that annoyed you, could be you were slightly tilted you rolled mafia
  • You were on one hand willing to vote Raven yday given her behaviour, but today you seemed defensive about it. Could be guilt, but you mentioned the personal bit tied to you, so again, can't tell. That's the most telling thing but you didn't wanna talk about it anymore so I gave it a rest
  • I mentioned the willingness to discuss mechanics yday; while you did respond to some points and discussed it here and there, for whatever reason I felt like the mechanic didn't strike you as something you thought was important to discuss. You did some points were already mentioned, certainly that's so, but maybe it's because the mechanic is rather mafia-skewed
  • I feel like you'd have been more concerned with the G death, but it's early on so that could be anything
  • You were AFK in ARAM when the NP started '-'
  • I don't believe you've XD'd once this game
So a bunch of minor things but nothing palpable. Especially the latter points are largely based on impressions rather than feelings (and none of it is based on any hard evidence or sth). My cases on other people are only slightly stronger or weaker than this tbh. Slight things that seem off compared to the usual 'XD' spamming noona. Have you even XD'd once this game? Are you having fun? As mafia?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
If evil3ye won a titan and chose attack would it be shown with his death?
you cant use titan the moment you get it since auction ends at night end.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

oh wait maybe. is death after titan auction?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
If evil3ye won a titan and chose attack would it be shown with his death?
It would also return to the "market" which means it can only be bought once more. Since only the founding titan is on the market we can assume that evil did not get a titan to take it the grave.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
you cant use titan the moment you get it since auction ends at night end.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

oh wait maybe. is death after titan auction?
Yea he wouldn't get to use the power I was just wondering if he took one down with him.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Don't forget she was a lover basically tied with the other lover, tho. She had a second agenda and no other better option to survive.

*back reading*
Yeah but how does this affect her voting on Brandish though? If she was also on the same team (which means all top 3 then were scum), I guess it's a different conversation then..
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Desin vote lock Raven IIRC. I think Gry Sun was the one who pushed Desin on D1. Desin voted Raven might be to get Gry Sun trust. I won't discard that possibility.
Evil pushed way more than Gry. Gry was just suspicious of me but that's D1. Gry then said something like " let's see what comes next". Wouldn't call that pressure. I waited with the vote for Raven because I wanted to give her a chance to talk and also not to fall into Evil's weak trap. Tried really hard not to let my bias get the upper hand and vote like Lawl and Panda expressly because I wouldn't want to bully her for her outbursts as long as she tries.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I like how he also ignored that he claimed on D1 that he wants the cowboy titan but now has the armored one.
Or how it's completely counter-productive to claim the Armored Titan if he really got it, or very dangerous if he didn't.


That's kinda weak to claim he "was on you" DD...

Other than that, I've had some interest in what Raven said before biting it, but I'm having a hard time translating it -3-" Anybody have an idea what she could have meant?

Im not lying! btw Grysun has decribed my personality best. But he don't know that i also have a sleep crab mentality, [Just learned that it means "If I can't have it, neither can you"] however, there is another person, That person will save their team from my wraith [?] because it happened that they exist in the team. that's is fair hint.

Someone will die with me. <- This one is easy, meant her Lover

Someone saved the team that im in. <- This one I have no idea, someone saved her mafia team? From what?


That;s enough hints.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Desin24, GrySun, Demonspeed, Farfalla.
there is probably a scum in that group. If Gry is mafia i suspect he's the one who got the war hammer titan. Nobody asked which titan power he got, just asked if he got one. That would explain why he's uncomfortable with the topic despite knowing that with his 100+ post the first day, even stevie wonder can see that he got a titan power.


Votekill GrySun

going out to enjoy my saturday, i'll be back later so see what's up
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Or how it's completely counter-productive to claim the Armored Titan if he really got it, or very dangerous if he didn't.



That's kinda weak to claim he "was on you" DD...

Other than that, I've had some interest in what Raven said before biting it, but I'm having a hard time translating it -3-" Anybody have an idea what she could have meant?
Its about as much as you can be on a man with no votes.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
There was the bit at the start I tagged you to tease you, but you responded kind of bluntly to it? Just how I felt anyway. Could be that annoyed you, could be you were slightly tilted you rolled mafia
I even called you pandawan and that was a joke to the fact I post a lot anyway, lmao. Wasn't tilted at all, dunno how you got that @.@ I real wtf here.
You were on one hand willing to vote Raven yday given her behaviour, but today you seemed defensive about it. Could be guilt, but you mentioned the personal bit tied to you, so again, can't tell. That's the most telling thing but you didn't wanna talk about it anymore so I gave it a rest
It was first a reaction to Desin's post which I'll insist it was an unecessary provocation to her. Even after he explained it, I just recall 3 people that spoke in her behalf: me - and again I did put her in a bad situation and talked about it since early; her dead lover and Taku. So unless he wanted to poke Taku, I did take that as a provocation and projected it. Explained this already tho and it did tilt me, we talked about it alrdy in other times.

I mentioned the willingness to discuss mechanics yday; while you did respond to some points and discussed it here and there, for whatever reason I felt like the mechanic didn't strike you as something you thought was important to discuss. You did some points were already mentioned, certainly that's so, but maybe it's because the mechanic is rather mafia-skewed
I just read it quite late. Solved my doubts with the host here in the thread after I did it, then added wtv I thought later that seemed like an actual adition to me. I did respond to you about your plan and what I thought about it. Wasn't Gry similar? Late reader, not many extra comments unless on a certain topic?

I feel like you'd have been more concerned with the G death
In what sense? XD I love Greg but I usually feel more about losing the talking ones ç.ç

You were AFK in ARAM when the NP started '-'
I wasn't. My client really didn't connect for a long while... I even thought it was the same issue for everybody cause that's recurrent. You can't call me a smart person and think I'd give myself away like that if I was mafia =-=

I don't believe you've XD'd once this game
Oh boy please don't make me go thru all my posts to prove you wrong... I would, but yeah... (tho I just did before reading this point)
Yes I'm having fun '-' Thx for asking. Would be having more if I didn't feel I ended up shifting discussions to me, 'cause now the rest is just sat and watching (tho there's a lot of day time ahead and it's only a matter of tagging them). Tho imo my answers are futile anyway, but at least now I see what's up with you, so yeah, thx.

Edited 'cause posted personal stuff.
 
Last edited:

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Its about as much as you can be on a man with no votes.
No, that's seriously banter-level. So do you trust Gry to be a townie who has legitimate doubts about you or is he on your suspect list?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Desin24, GrySun, Demonspeed, Farfalla.
there is probably a scum in that group. If Gry is mafia i suspect he's the one who got the war hammer titan. Nobody asked which titan power he got, just asked if he got one. That would explain why he's uncomfortable with the topic despite knowing that with his 100+ post the first day, even stevie wonder can see that he got a titan power.


Votekill GrySun

going out to enjoy my saturday, i'll be back later so see what's up
agre on this with the titan power
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Desin24, GrySun, Demonspeed, Farfalla.
there is probably a scum in that group. If Gry is mafia i suspect he's the one who got the war hammer titan. Nobody asked which titan power he got, just asked if he got one. That would explain why he's uncomfortable with the topic despite knowing that with his 100+ post the first day, even stevie wonder can see that he got a titan power.


Votekill GrySun

going out to enjoy my saturday, i'll be back later so see what's up
Oh boy...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top