Games Mafia Game 85 - Shingeki no Kyojin Final Arc - END GAME

What is your Favourite Titan Power in the Shingeki no Kyojin universe?


  • Total voters
    14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Role List

@Brandish μ as Eren (Bodyguard) (Super Mason)
@Farfalla as Armin (Mafia Mason)
@Seraph as Mikasa (Freeman)
@scav as Connie (Noble) (Super Mason)
@GrySun as Sasha (Bomb Defuser)
@Raven as Jean (Mafia Robber) (Lover)
@Asako as Floch (Kamikaze Bomb) (Explode Night 4)
@James Rye as Levy (Sane Spy)
@Holt as Hange (Time Bomb) (Explode Night 4)
@Shad as Shadis (Mafia Detective)
@Belserion as Annie (Pirate)
@sakura-aneki as Reiner (Prostitute) (Traitor)
@Vandred as Pieck (Naive Detective) (Super Mason)
@Takuan as Porco (Sane Detective)
@Demonspeed as Zeke (Death Miller)
@digitaldude as Magath (Mafia Bomb Defuser)
@MarmaladeSky as Udo (Insane Spy)
@Lambu as Zofia (Mafia Politician)
@Evil3ye as Gabi (Serial Killer) (Lover)
@Copy Panda as Falco (Jesus)
@desin24 as Colt (Sane Detective)
@goodboy_lawlett as Ms. Tybur (Mafia Bomb)
@gnut as Willy (Mason Recruiter)
@BlackTiger as Yelena (Sane Doctor)
@Lady pompom as Onyankopon (Spirit Medium)


Night Actions

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Vandred
--> Female Titan (1)
Brandish --> Colossal Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0

Priority 1

sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Evil3ye (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate GrySun (Innocent / War Hammer Titan)
Takuan (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Lambu (Guilty)

Vandred (Naive Detective) (Super Mason) --> Investigate gnut (Innocent)
James Rye (Sane Spy) --> Investigate Demonspeed (No results)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate GrySun (No results / War Hammer Titan)
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Defuse Asako (Success)

Priority 3
gnut (Mason Recruiter)
--> Recruit Evil3ye (Fail)
goodboy_lawlett (Mafia Bomb) --> Kill gnut (Success)
Evil3ye (Serial Killer) (Lover) --> Kill goodboy_lawlett (Blocked)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
!goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Brandish --> Colossal Titan (1)
!scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
digitaldude (Armored Titan)
--> Use Armored Titan's power
Brandish (Colossal Titan) --> Use Colossal Titan's power

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block BlackTiger (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Asako (Innocent)
Takuan (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Panda (Innocent)
!MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Seraph (No Results)
!Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate gnut (No Results)
!BlackTiger (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Lady pompom (Blocked)
!Belserion (Pirate) --> Steal BlackTiger's role (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate Lady pompom (Spirit Medium)

Priority 3
!Lambu (Mafia Politician) --> Kill Takuan (Success)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
!Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Shad
Farfalla (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on goodboy_lawlett (Blocked)
goodboy_lawlett (Female Titan) --> Kill Seraph with the Female Titan's power (Success)

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Farfalla (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Seraph (No Result)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Takuan (Night 1; Lambu, Night 2; Copy Panda)
BlackTiger (Town) --> Protect desin24 (Fail, No Role)
Belserion (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Seraph (Fail)
!GrySun (Bomb Defuser) --> Defuse Holt (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate sakura-aneki (Prostitute) (Traitor)

Priority 3
!Asako (Kamikaze Bomb) --> Explode on Farfalla (Fail, Defused)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
!Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on goodboy_lawlett
Farfalla (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on Lambu (Blocked)


Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Farfalla (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Farfalla (Guilty)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Farfalla (No Results)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Vandred (Night 1; gnut)
Belserion (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Lambu (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate desin24 (Detective)

Priority 3
!Holt (Time Bomb) --> Explode on desin24 (Fail, Defused)
Asako (Kamikaze Bomb) --> Explode on Farfalla (Fail, Defused)
goodboy_lawlett (Mafia Bomb) --> Kill Belserion (Success)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Demonspeed (SUCCESS!)
Demonspeed (Colossal Titan) --> Use Colossal Titan's power (NULLIFIED!)

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Lady pompom (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate BlackTiger (Innocent)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Shad (Randomized to Farfalla)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Belserion (Blocked)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate Demonspeed (Town)

Priority 3
Farfalla (Mafia Mason) --> Kill sakura-aneki (Success, Traitor Recruited)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
!BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on GrySun (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate MarmaladeSky (Innocent)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Holt (No Results)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Belserion (Night 2; BlackTiger, Night 3; Seraph, Night 4; Lambu)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill desin24 (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
!Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
BlackTiger (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on scav (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate desin24 (Night 1; GrySun, Night 2; Asako, Night 3; Seraph, Night 4; Farfalla, Night 5; BlackTiger, Night 6; MarmaladeSky)

Priority 3
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Kill Demonspeed (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Lady pompom
BlackTiger (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on scav (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate MarmaladeSky (Night 2; Seraph, Night 4; Farfalla, Night 5; Shad, Night 6; Holt)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill Asako (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Lady pompom

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Asako (Night 3; Farfalla, Night 4; Farfalla)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill scav (Success)

Armored Titan
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

Founder Titan

sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate James Rye (Night 1; Demonspeed)

Priority 3
sakura-aneki (Mafia Member) --> Kill GrySun (Success)
 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,815
Gender
Female
Country
China
I already explained why I targeted James, but so we're clear: given the game size I figured it's possible there are more TP in the game (s h a p e s h i f t e r), a role that James always wanted. He seemed happy, didn't post a lot, I thought that was suspect as fuck. Since he was staying on the DL I decided he was biding his time to meet his wincon (bc of this I thought he could be Santa, as well).

scav as Connie - Noble [Paired with Raven]
Lady pompom as Onyankopon - Spirit Medium [Paired with Jesus?]

GrySun as Sasha - Defuser, didn‘t defuse anyone yet [Paired with M Defuser?]
Holt as Hange - Time Bomb?? [Paired with Bomb]

Asako as Floch - Kamikaze Bomb?? [Paired with Bomb]

All things considered, I believe these players to be innocent. Their roles make sense in the comp (considering SK and MR as well here) so for now these players get a pass. Scav confirmed himself, right?

Farfalla as Armin - Pirate [Unused] [Pair with Bel]
Belserion as Annie - Pirate [Stole doc from KnM] [Paired with Noona?]
BlackTiger as Yelena - Doctor [Role stolen by Belse] [Paired with DD?]

digitaldude as Magath - Doctor [Paired with KnM]
Seraph as Mikasa - Freeman [Paired with... Burden?? Maybe lying]

MarmaladeSky as Udo - Spy, got no result from Seraph [Paired with James, one could be paranoid given the role's power]


Maybe they're in cahoots, but I do believe that Belse targeted and stole doc from KnM. However annoying KnM is (his ava fits him so well), I do believe he was the doc and also I'm hoping the role is in Belser hands now. I didn't like how DD revealed himself and how his protection has expired/can be bypassed easily by the mafia. Noona hasn't stolen anything yet, which is understandable. Her play I still don't trust but she has a migraine and already gave some explanations so for now my thoughts on her remain on the undeveloped side. The way she handled the Raven thing and is deflated now also points towards lack of town spirit, but I'll leave it at that.Sera I could see simply playing bad, and being an actual freeman. The role could be cleansed by the recruiter on one hand, but what strikes me as odd is that he didn't bother competing for MP that could protect him. So between the two he's not red yet. He could be baiting something else, like bomb, but if that were the case you'd think he'd come out and point out the existence of too many bombs or sth.

Jarring as it may be, BT, Sera, Marma and Belse potentially confirm each other to be passive to innocent (though Sera could just be inactive mafia). If the pair theory is correct, Noona and DD are either town or mafia equivalents of these people. The reason I'm more suspicious of them is, besides the numerical advantage of the other side, certain decisions or comments they made don't sit quite well with me. On the other hand, Sera and his position towards Belse are strange too.

Shad as Shadis - Apprentice, not learned anything yet
sakura-aneki as Reiner - Prostitute


Eh, I don't have strong opinions on Shad and scary noona, other than the fact it's interesting they're learning from each other and like hype and excited about it? As noobs, I like them a lot more than KnM, but I do believe at least one of them is mafia. Between the two, it's probably Shad (since if it's the other way around, he's gonna kill himself learning from Sakura), so if he doesn't die tomorrow, at least Sakura is clean. If he dies, she goes to Red. Since Shad can't confirm himself, until further notice he is suspicious. It's possible they're lotted together, but given their noobie status find it hard to believe. Mafia could ofc kill Shad to frame Sakura too, but I'm not sure if Mafia would kill one noob to frame another.

Sakura is less suspicious than shad overall, but they're both noobs so I'm unfamiliar with both

Demonspeed as Zeke - Plain Townie
desin24 as Colt - Plain Townie
Brandish μ as Eren - Plain Townie
Lambu as Zofia - X


Uh, I don't have a strong read on these three, and I don't necessarily believe any of their claims. Imo they have been playing townie-esque. Especially Brando, though he's trolling, it's more like he's finding a way to amuse himself rather than be a detriment to town. I'm could see him being an unhappy townie, but can't rule out the winner of the previous game isn't playing it fast and loose with mafia conventions. Lambon I don't really trust. He hasn't claimed yet, or given any hints in particular about his role iirc (I haven't revealed but I've dropped hints)

goodboy_lawlett as Ms. Tybur - Jesus

Speaking of roles, I have given little hints in previous posts I've made, but so far the biggest one would be the code I left in a post. Code aside, I would prefer if my role was used at night rather than wasted at day. The mafia will have to put in some effort to get them out of this bind, if my assumptions are correct. Hyung makes an interesting claim but... Who knows what's behind it ka.
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Brandish is asking players me to vote Lambu. If Lambu flips mafia that should clear Brandish. This situation also happened in D1 when there was 2 wagon between Raven and Lambu.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
And Farf do you believe Shad too? 2 Pirates 1 Apprentice, all town?
Oh, almost missed that.
He's claim would be shadier than hers, imo, 'cause pirates still keep the role in game while apprentice multiplies them - including the dangers since you believe in Sera. With 2 dets, and possibly 2 spies, 2 docs, 1 hoe it looks OP to me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Her play I still don't trust but she has a migraine
Giving you a hug cause your concern is sweet <3 But my migraine is gone since yday in the evening, don't wanna let that get in the way of your judgement lmao.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Btw Pandu so you also don't feel like revealing even tho you didn't seem to care about gambling your role yday, or did I miss that?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I don't know what's wrong either tbh. Guess that's what a new playstyle can do.
What is this passive aggressive nonsense? Lambu said he trusted you because you seemed genuinely annoyed. I thought that was a dumb reason to trust someone and I confronted Lambu about it. It was about Lambu as the kind of player I know him to be. You even went the whole "I'm super important" route, which I wasn't even the only one to point it out. You jumped in because I was questioning the person who claims to trust you and accused me of throwing dirt on people. You then attempted to interrogate me and I indulged you because I have nothing to hide.

And now look. You're backtracking all over the place and admitted you were reverse baiting or something I don't even know. And now even your champion is side eyeing you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill Lambu
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,815
Gender
Female
Country
China
It's a little reverse judas of me, but I also figured out Raven's death message. Tomorrow I'll elucidate on it, I'll leave it for today :errr

10 silver a day seems a decent rate ka

Ill think over who to vote in a bit after I finish my curry
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,723
Reaction score
61,451
Gender
Male
Country
France
So, listing people's names with colors is becoming a trend now?
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Brandish μ you asked me to vote Lambu then why do you still keep your vote on Holt? I can only vote kill once since I have used it on Holt. If Lambu doesn't appear and role reveal near EOD about 5 less minutes I'll vote lock him.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,723
Reaction score
61,451
Gender
Male
Country
France
It's a little reverse judas of me, but I also figured out Raven's death message. Tomorrow I'll elucidate on it, I'll leave it for today :errr

10 silver a day seems a decent rate ka

Ill think over who to vote in a bit after I finish my curry
??? Wasn't she apologizing to Evil because he was her lover?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
It's a little reverse judas of me, but I also figured out Raven's death message. Tomorrow I'll elucidate on it, I'll leave it for today :errr

10 silver a day seems a decent rate ka

Ill think over who to vote in a bit after I finish my curry
What about Seraph and the possibility that we get two consecutive night phases?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
How does the 2 night phases play, do we see the result of first night then submit our actions for second night?

@Lambu are you really gonna wait until last second to talk?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,815
Gender
Female
Country
China
Would have been nice if pirate had the foresight to steal that jutsu, especially one that's afraid to die because she'll steal from mafia~

On the real, I'm not sure if I believe it. Hoping he's PGO or another bomb, but if he really admitted to freeman idk what to say tbh
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
How does the 2 night phases play, do we see the result of first night then submit our actions for second night?

@Lambu are you really gonna wait until last second to talk?
yep exactly like that. Lambu has probably left us.

Would have been nice if pirate had the foresight to steal that jutsu, especially one that's afraid to die because she'll steal from mafia~

On the real, I'm not sure if I believe it. Hoping he's PGO or another bomb, but if he really admitted to freeman idk what to say tbh
Has any bomb/pgo ever used their role as intended and actually baited people into voting for them? I've only ever seen PGO killing night active townies D1. Also don't see how keeping your role hidden makes any sense. It's not bait with two dead detectives and whores +apprentices +pirates+ docs in the open. So what is it?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,815
Gender
Female
Country
China
It's not a particularly special role but it has served it's use. Rest assured child tomorrow I shalleth reveal 🙏
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's not a particularly special role but it has served it's use. Rest assured child tomorrow I shalleth reveal 🙏
Then you get nightkilled and all you want to say dies with you? Isn‘t it more useful to share now?
Though I have an idea what role you have, so suit yourself. But don‘t know the Raven thing you‘re also gonna not share now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I probably won’t vote Lambu.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
It's not a particularly special role but it has served it's use. Rest assured child tomorrow I shalleth reveal 🙏
But why not reveal now if it has served it's use? 🤔 Or maybe I'm reading this wrong.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I think I know what he is hinting at, but... I wonder why wait another night. this is making me paranoid...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top