Games Mafia Game 85 - Shingeki no Kyojin Final Arc - END GAME

What is your Favourite Titan Power in the Shingeki no Kyojin universe?


  • Total voters
    14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Role List

@Brandish μ as Eren (Bodyguard) (Super Mason)
@Farfalla as Armin (Mafia Mason)
@Seraph as Mikasa (Freeman)
@scav as Connie (Noble) (Super Mason)
@GrySun as Sasha (Bomb Defuser)
@Raven as Jean (Mafia Robber) (Lover)
@Asako as Floch (Kamikaze Bomb) (Explode Night 4)
@James Rye as Levy (Sane Spy)
@Holt as Hange (Time Bomb) (Explode Night 4)
@Shad as Shadis (Mafia Detective)
@Belserion as Annie (Pirate)
@sakura-aneki as Reiner (Prostitute) (Traitor)
@Vandred as Pieck (Naive Detective) (Super Mason)
@Takuan as Porco (Sane Detective)
@Demonspeed as Zeke (Death Miller)
@digitaldude as Magath (Mafia Bomb Defuser)
@MarmaladeSky as Udo (Insane Spy)
@Lambu as Zofia (Mafia Politician)
@Evil3ye as Gabi (Serial Killer) (Lover)
@Copy Panda as Falco (Jesus)
@desin24 as Colt (Sane Detective)
@goodboy_lawlett as Ms. Tybur (Mafia Bomb)
@gnut as Willy (Mason Recruiter)
@BlackTiger as Yelena (Sane Doctor)
@Lady pompom as Onyankopon (Spirit Medium)


Night Actions

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Vandred
--> Female Titan (1)
Brandish --> Colossal Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0

Priority 1

sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Evil3ye (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate GrySun (Innocent / War Hammer Titan)
Takuan (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Lambu (Guilty)

Vandred (Naive Detective) (Super Mason) --> Investigate gnut (Innocent)
James Rye (Sane Spy) --> Investigate Demonspeed (No results)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate GrySun (No results / War Hammer Titan)
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Defuse Asako (Success)

Priority 3
gnut (Mason Recruiter)
--> Recruit Evil3ye (Fail)
goodboy_lawlett (Mafia Bomb) --> Kill gnut (Success)
Evil3ye (Serial Killer) (Lover) --> Kill goodboy_lawlett (Blocked)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
!goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Brandish --> Colossal Titan (1)
!scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
digitaldude (Armored Titan)
--> Use Armored Titan's power
Brandish (Colossal Titan) --> Use Colossal Titan's power

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block BlackTiger (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Asako (Innocent)
Takuan (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Panda (Innocent)
!MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Seraph (No Results)
!Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate gnut (No Results)
!BlackTiger (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Lady pompom (Blocked)
!Belserion (Pirate) --> Steal BlackTiger's role (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate Lady pompom (Spirit Medium)

Priority 3
!Lambu (Mafia Politician) --> Kill Takuan (Success)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
!Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Shad
Farfalla (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on goodboy_lawlett (Blocked)
goodboy_lawlett (Female Titan) --> Kill Seraph with the Female Titan's power (Success)

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Farfalla (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Seraph (No Result)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Takuan (Night 1; Lambu, Night 2; Copy Panda)
BlackTiger (Town) --> Protect desin24 (Fail, No Role)
Belserion (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Seraph (Fail)
!GrySun (Bomb Defuser) --> Defuse Holt (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate sakura-aneki (Prostitute) (Traitor)

Priority 3
!Asako (Kamikaze Bomb) --> Explode on Farfalla (Fail, Defused)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
!Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on goodboy_lawlett
Farfalla (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on Lambu (Blocked)


Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Farfalla (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Farfalla (Guilty)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Farfalla (No Results)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Vandred (Night 1; gnut)
Belserion (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Lambu (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate desin24 (Detective)

Priority 3
!Holt (Time Bomb) --> Explode on desin24 (Fail, Defused)
Asako (Kamikaze Bomb) --> Explode on Farfalla (Fail, Defused)
goodboy_lawlett (Mafia Bomb) --> Kill Belserion (Success)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Demonspeed (SUCCESS!)
Demonspeed (Colossal Titan) --> Use Colossal Titan's power (NULLIFIED!)

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Lady pompom (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate BlackTiger (Innocent)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Shad (Randomized to Farfalla)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Belserion (Blocked)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate Demonspeed (Town)

Priority 3
Farfalla (Mafia Mason) --> Kill sakura-aneki (Success, Traitor Recruited)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
!BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on GrySun (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate MarmaladeSky (Innocent)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Holt (No Results)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Belserion (Night 2; BlackTiger, Night 3; Seraph, Night 4; Lambu)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill desin24 (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
!Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
BlackTiger (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on scav (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate desin24 (Night 1; GrySun, Night 2; Asako, Night 3; Seraph, Night 4; Farfalla, Night 5; BlackTiger, Night 6; MarmaladeSky)

Priority 3
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Kill Demonspeed (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Lady pompom
BlackTiger (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on scav (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate MarmaladeSky (Night 2; Seraph, Night 4; Farfalla, Night 5; Shad, Night 6; Holt)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill Asako (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Lady pompom

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Asako (Night 3; Farfalla, Night 4; Farfalla)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill scav (Success)

Armored Titan
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

Founder Titan

sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate James Rye (Night 1; Demonspeed)

Priority 3
sakura-aneki (Mafia Member) --> Kill GrySun (Success)
 
Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Holt you were kamikaze or time bomb? when were you supposed to go off? why didnt you go off?
Time. I was supposed to go off but Gry defused.
His reasoning is also weird af. So he claims he did so because he felt I was mafia. If so, why didn't he wait for N4 to pass first and then come for me if I didn't die? Gry is mafia, he definitely thought this through. After all, mafia bomb isn't timed. But he defuses me himself and now has me in his suspect list ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Currently I'm eating so I'll elaborate later

1. I am jesus. I gave hints earlier and it's also the reason I why I was prepared to die for using cowboy jutsu

2. Hyung nim is lying about jesus. I'm pretty sure the reason Raven voted me and not Hyung is because they're mafia together and she was holding back from voting on him.

3. At first I thought the reason for this holding back was for Evil's sake somehow, so she was just being an upstanding lover. After noona's outburst I'm pretty sure she's (Raven) holding back for her sake. Noona realized Raven refrained from voting Hyung or sth and therefore was a bit dejected. She was fine voting tactically for her but the mourning was weird.

These are my holy thoughts so far
Tbh, I agree about Raven considering Farf as a teammate and not willing to sabotage especially if teammates joined to lynch her, but I don't think it's sufficient for her to not vote Lawl especially when he more or less put the spotlight on her and got the ball rolling
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Gry and Farf's bickering feel fake to me too. I've seen Farf getting emotional in games before but this one feels like an act tbh. I don't feel legitimacy behind it. @Farfalla if I'm wrong, I'll apologize after the game but rn, coupled with your pirate claim, I think you're scum

Edit: typos
 
Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
hmmm :hmm
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sakura and Shad vote Brandish IIRC. Too convenient. Either of them are scums or both of them are scums.

Vote kill Shad

Lambu had too many votes. I want to see more of Shad
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Ok @Holt why desin24 instead of lambu? did you explain that already?

Vanilla Claims / Lawl switching between claims, could be a mafia play or could be a good townie play, if they are sitting on roles that we can use to find out who is lying (ex: Mortician/Detective/Spy), so I agree to leave them alone until a night where nobody dies.

Since Takuan didn't figure out anything after checking Lambu he could be paranoid/naive?

Farfalla used the titan so if it respawn we got 2 new Doctor uses, we have to get this titan.
I didn't like desin trying to find out who I was going for, or not considering that putting that information out would literally benefit only mafia. Desin has also felt weird to me all game, I feel like he hasn't put in any solid contributions beyond repeating obvious things. The list thing also felt like cheap points.
I didn't have enough time to read yesterday. Didn't even know Lamby claimed det
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Holt why target me and not DD or Lambu?One of them being certainly mafia.
Same @Asako



Politician certainly went the safest route in spite of last second voters almost fucking their plan up.
Answered above
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm doing catching up.
votelock Lamby

Gry, Farf, Desin, Asako should be mafia. Or 3/4 of them. Explains this beating we're getting and the well paced manipulation
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Time. I was supposed to go off but Gry defused.
His reasoning is also weird af. So he claims he did so because he felt I was mafia. If so, why didn't he wait for N4 to pass first and then come for me if I didn't die? Gry is mafia, he definitely thought this through. After all, mafia bomb isn't timed. But he defuses me himself and now has me in his suspect list ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Tbh, I agree about Raven considering Farf as a teammate and not willing to sabotage especially if teammates joined to lynch her, but I don't think it's sufficient for her to not vote Lawl especially when he more or less put the spotlight on her and got the ball rolling
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Gry and Farf's bickering feel fake to me too. I've seen Farf getting emotional in games before but this one feels like an act tbh. I don't feel legitimacy behind it. @Farfalla if I'm wrong, I'll apologize after the game but rn, coupled with your pirate claim, I think you're scum

Edit: typos
You don't have to apologise for thinking I'm mafia o.O that's a part of the game (tho, yeah, you're wrong). You think that was fake but that a person that lives with Gry (Bia) and was likely beside him fell for it and then openly talked to me about it here? Or is she also a part of the act? Just food for thought.
Ah and idk, Holt. If you wanna follow that comment on Raven, just don't act as if you're not basically the person she currently respects and likes the most.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
The more I think about it, the more obvious it is to me that town Gry defusing me prior to my explosion night makes no sense. Let's examine the possibilities.
1. Say I was mafia- defusing me wouldn't stop me from being able to kill. I.e, it's not a priority.
2. The only way I can affect town as mafia bomb (besides killing which is outside what a defused can control), is to explode. Unless a townie killing role targets me (unlikely given the game), that means it'd have to come down to me being lynched
3. If I'm mafia bomb, naturally I can't function as a time bomb. That means there was absolutely no rush for him to defuse me N4. He did anyway, and now lists me as a suspect, after literally taking away my role.
4. He claims he went for me instead of Asako because he suspects me more. For me, that's reads as: he probably expected I can potentially guess and take out a mafia with me. It's a numbers game for them so obviously they can't afford it.
5. He held back from saying he defused me forever, trying to pass up his target as irrelevant since I and Asako will claim being defused. Tbh, he probably would've never said if he wasn't repeatedly asked.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You don't have to apologise for thinking I'm mafia o.O that's a part of the game (tho, yeah, you're wrong). You think that was fake but that a person that lives with Gry (Bia) and was likely beside him fell for it and then openly talked to me about it here? Or is she also a part of the act? Just food for thought.
Ah and idk, Holt. If you wanna follow that comment on Raven, just don't act as if you're not basically the person she currently respects and likes the most.
No, not for thinking you're scum, but in the event that you not faking being stressed/emotional.
Mafia is originally an in person game. I'd expect Gry to be able to mask this well enough. If he couldn't act properly, then Bia would also get him (and they play all the time). She could be part of the act too as well but meh. Anyway, if you're both acting, then it'd have to be done properly.

I don't know if it's the most but I know I'm in the conversation regarding Raven, however, I know I'm town, so obviously I exclude myself when considering this
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Sure, and the same also applies to me since ik what I am and I replied the same to Panda: it's not me, but yeah other people like Holt (you), Marm and Asako are closer to her than I am as well.

You don't have to apologise for not believing the argument was legit either, you didn't offend me. Also again I wasn't upset just tired and mildly annoyed with the repetitions, so you're not disregarding any feelings.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I didn't explain my reasoning for suspecting Asako too but it ties to Gry. I think he's Mafia defuser. He defused me. There's no other defuser in sight, follows that Asako not dying means she's lying.

Farf, to also add, I don't see why there would be a strongman in this game when there's a Freeman. Considering there is a BP too, it'd mean the Freeman never had a chance. Yeah strongman could've targeted anyone, but ideally it's a role kept until necessary. Once the Freeman is out, then he's definitely dead. I don't think that's a right balance. Makes me think you only held the cart to prevent town from getting an extra doc and then lied about using it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That also implicates DD btw (though can't see who he used his target on.)

Also, BT being confirmed also implicates DD. Otherwise the tie on D2 makes no sense. DD got saved. Also don't see there being 2 docs considering there's a Titan with same
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Holt targeted Desin and Asako targeted Farfalla. None of them went for Lambu wtf. I get Holt, Desin asked Holt his target, trying to gain info so it was normal Holt targeted Desin. Not sure about Asako she looks more suspicipus. Yesterday she also Didn't vote Lambu with reason Lambu had too many votes so she voted DD IIRC.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah, but then you're also assuming both DD and Bel ignored a freeman claim in game and let Sera be (and for a confirmed townie like Bel that is also close to Sera in spite of this game bickering it seems unlikely) and ignoring what Misho already mentioned early, that mafia could have the female titan.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Yeah, but then you're also assuming both DD and Bel ignored a freeman claim in game and let Sera be (and for a confirmed townie like Bel that is also close to Sera in spite of this game bickering it seems unlikely) and ignoring what Misho already mentioned early, that mafia could have the female titan.
I mentioned that it implicates DD above. Few trusted Seraph (heck I was willing to lynch him myself), however, it's one thing for us to speculate that and another for us to have you confirming that you targeted him with a titan and he still died
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Since I'm plain town or vanilla right now I think mafia can recruit me. Just a warning I'll spill the bean all of your team mates if you try to recruit me. Back to reading.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I mentioned that it implicates DD above. Few trusted Seraph (heck I was willing to lynch him myself), however, it's one thing for us to speculate that and another for us to have you confirming that you targeted him with a titan and he still died
Yeah but the point was about your strongman vs freeman theory...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Since I'm plain town or vanilla right now I think mafia can recruit me. Just a warning I'll spill the bean all of your team mates if you try to recruit me. Back to reading.
You can't be recruited into the mafia. Unless you're a former doctor and current traitor.
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah but the point was about your strongman vs freeman theory...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You can't be recruited into the mafia. Unless you're a former doctor and current traitor.
I was a Doctor before Belserion stole my role.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Since I'm plain town or vanilla right now I think mafia can recruit me. Just a warning I'll spill the bean all of your team mates if you try to recruit me. Back to reading.
No, that's not how it works. You can only get recruited if you were a sleeper or traitor
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah but the point was about your strongman vs freeman theory...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You can't be recruited into the mafia. Unless you're a former doctor and current traitor.
Nah, my point is there's no strongman and you lied. Don't know who DD's target was too but he probably lied as well
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
, that's not how it works. You can only get recruited if you were a sleeper or traitor
--- Double Post Merged, 9
I saw posts about vanilla would be recruited by mafia. And post about if no kill happens to night then someone is recruited.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I saw posts about vanilla would be recruited by mafia. And post about if no kill happens to night then someone is recruited.
It's because a sleeper thinks he's vanilla until he gets targeted. You were a doctor originally, so unless you're a traitor then you're not getting recruited
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
No, that's not how it works. You can only get recruited if you were a sleeper or traitor
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Nah, my point is there's no strongman and you lied. Don't know who DD's target was too but he probably lied as well
I didn't lie.
But the summary of this conversation is that you're conveniently leaving Bel out of the equation to say Seraph died cause no one protected him - in spite of we all knowing she's a cautious rational player and also close to Seraph, even if you're so desperate to believe both me and DD are full of shit. Also conveniently fully disregarding the roles the mechanics could have taken in this game for that outcome to happen. Ah yeah, to then call me a liar.
Won't go in circles with you.

Going to bed, but tomorrow after your forceful attempt I'll revisit what I think about this bomb mess as well.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

No wait, before I go, with tons of salt, I'll just leave it here that Mr. "a shady detective that got saved by a politician came and said that a shady doctor is mafia but I decided I don't like how someone else sounds" saying my targeting is full of shit is just rich \o/
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,446
Gender
Male
Country
France
If Gry is Mafia then he completely fooled me. I didn't like certain things but I don't think he is Mafia.
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Shad is confirmed scum at this point. We should lynch him tomorrow. Players who voted Brandish were Scav, Sakura and Shad. Shad changed his vote from DD to Brandish when Lambu started gaining votes. I think Shad is Insane Apprentice he joined mafia when he targeted Sakura. If Shad flips mafia this should confirm Sakura as mafia too, Escort. Sakura was also one of player who voted Brandish.

DD is another mafia candidate. Because Shad changed his vote from DD to Brandish of Lambu. DD is also alive today. If they want to kill Doctor, why not DD? Killing Belserion only made me confirmed town. Imo that's because DD is their scum mate.

Take a note that Shad voted me when DD started gaining vote. Shad and DD were in cahoot since D2.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top