Games Mafia Game 85 - Shingeki no Kyojin Final Arc - END GAME

What is your Favourite Titan Power in the Shingeki no Kyojin universe?


  • Total voters
    14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Role List

@Brandish μ as Eren (Bodyguard) (Super Mason)
@Farfalla as Armin (Mafia Mason)
@Seraph as Mikasa (Freeman)
@scav as Connie (Noble) (Super Mason)
@GrySun as Sasha (Bomb Defuser)
@Raven as Jean (Mafia Robber) (Lover)
@Asako as Floch (Kamikaze Bomb) (Explode Night 4)
@James Rye as Levy (Sane Spy)
@Holt as Hange (Time Bomb) (Explode Night 4)
@Shad as Shadis (Mafia Detective)
@Belserion as Annie (Pirate)
@sakura-aneki as Reiner (Prostitute) (Traitor)
@Vandred as Pieck (Naive Detective) (Super Mason)
@Takuan as Porco (Sane Detective)
@Demonspeed as Zeke (Death Miller)
@digitaldude as Magath (Mafia Bomb Defuser)
@MarmaladeSky as Udo (Insane Spy)
@Lambu as Zofia (Mafia Politician)
@Evil3ye as Gabi (Serial Killer) (Lover)
@Copy Panda as Falco (Jesus)
@desin24 as Colt (Sane Detective)
@goodboy_lawlett as Ms. Tybur (Mafia Bomb)
@gnut as Willy (Mason Recruiter)
@BlackTiger as Yelena (Sane Doctor)
@Lady pompom as Onyankopon (Spirit Medium)


Night Actions

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Vandred
--> Female Titan (1)
Brandish --> Colossal Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0

Priority 1

sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Evil3ye (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate GrySun (Innocent / War Hammer Titan)
Takuan (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Lambu (Guilty)

Vandred (Naive Detective) (Super Mason) --> Investigate gnut (Innocent)
James Rye (Sane Spy) --> Investigate Demonspeed (No results)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate GrySun (No results / War Hammer Titan)
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Defuse Asako (Success)

Priority 3
gnut (Mason Recruiter)
--> Recruit Evil3ye (Fail)
goodboy_lawlett (Mafia Bomb) --> Kill gnut (Success)
Evil3ye (Serial Killer) (Lover) --> Kill goodboy_lawlett (Blocked)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
!goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Brandish --> Colossal Titan (1)
!scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
digitaldude (Armored Titan)
--> Use Armored Titan's power
Brandish (Colossal Titan) --> Use Colossal Titan's power

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block BlackTiger (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Asako (Innocent)
Takuan (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Panda (Innocent)
!MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Seraph (No Results)
!Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate gnut (No Results)
!BlackTiger (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Lady pompom (Blocked)
!Belserion (Pirate) --> Steal BlackTiger's role (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate Lady pompom (Spirit Medium)

Priority 3
!Lambu (Mafia Politician) --> Kill Takuan (Success)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
!Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Shad
Farfalla (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on goodboy_lawlett (Blocked)
goodboy_lawlett (Female Titan) --> Kill Seraph with the Female Titan's power (Success)

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Farfalla (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Seraph (No Result)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Takuan (Night 1; Lambu, Night 2; Copy Panda)
BlackTiger (Town) --> Protect desin24 (Fail, No Role)
Belserion (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Seraph (Fail)
!GrySun (Bomb Defuser) --> Defuse Holt (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate sakura-aneki (Prostitute) (Traitor)

Priority 3
!Asako (Kamikaze Bomb) --> Explode on Farfalla (Fail, Defused)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
!Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on goodboy_lawlett
Farfalla (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on Lambu (Blocked)


Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Farfalla (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Farfalla (Guilty)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Farfalla (No Results)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Vandred (Night 1; gnut)
Belserion (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Lambu (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate desin24 (Detective)

Priority 3
!Holt (Time Bomb) --> Explode on desin24 (Fail, Defused)
Asako (Kamikaze Bomb) --> Explode on Farfalla (Fail, Defused)
goodboy_lawlett (Mafia Bomb) --> Kill Belserion (Success)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Demonspeed (SUCCESS!)
Demonspeed (Colossal Titan) --> Use Colossal Titan's power (NULLIFIED!)

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Lady pompom (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate BlackTiger (Innocent)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Shad (Randomized to Farfalla)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Belserion (Blocked)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate Demonspeed (Town)

Priority 3
Farfalla (Mafia Mason) --> Kill sakura-aneki (Success, Traitor Recruited)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
!BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on GrySun (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate MarmaladeSky (Innocent)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Holt (No Results)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Belserion (Night 2; BlackTiger, Night 3; Seraph, Night 4; Lambu)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill desin24 (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
!Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
BlackTiger (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on scav (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate desin24 (Night 1; GrySun, Night 2; Asako, Night 3; Seraph, Night 4; Farfalla, Night 5; BlackTiger, Night 6; MarmaladeSky)

Priority 3
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Kill Demonspeed (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Lady pompom
BlackTiger (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on scav (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate MarmaladeSky (Night 2; Seraph, Night 4; Farfalla, Night 5; Shad, Night 6; Holt)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill Asako (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Lady pompom

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Asako (Night 3; Farfalla, Night 4; Farfalla)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill scav (Success)

Armored Titan
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

Founder Titan

sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate James Rye (Night 1; Demonspeed)

Priority 3
sakura-aneki (Mafia Member) --> Kill GrySun (Success)
 
Last edited:

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Ok I'm done, you guys play seriously WTF is even happening right now?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Of couse, after Panda showed you're likely a bomb and that picture made sense to me, I'd expect people to realize the person that protected Raven and avoided lynching Lambu is mafia LOL
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



One of town pirates and the one that made sakura roleless, nice to meet you
A bomb? I protected Raven? You are exaggerating. Keep it simple and you might actually convince them lol.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Dude I think there is a misunderstanding here, farfalla is not the kind to trash talk, just chill are try to figure out what she meant by Jesus thing.
Oh dude no I'm so prone to trash talk and revenge get people down... you're too new to this. My answers to BT weren hypocritical in spite of what tho, but I talk to him after the game and apologize once more.

But yeah I rly rly do beleive what I wrote is the case, Ik what I am, nothing else checked in my head... I also know it's not like anyone else can see it the same way... Idk who's in desin team, I'd have to go back to check the notes I got from the nigth. Spent some time not caring and just suspecting people out of anger...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wait is Farf back to claiming Pirate? Lmfao
I am, bear with me, sir. You picked the wrong target if you wanted it easy.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

A bomb? I protected Raven? You are exaggerating. Keep it simple and you might actually convince them lol.
In the sense that you dodged the vote for a LONG while. Even tho her lover tried hard to bait you. By the time you voted, it meant nothing.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Oh dude no I'm so prone to trash talk and revenge get people down... you're too new to this. My answers to BT weren hypocritical in spite of what tho, but I talk to him after the game and apologize once more.

But yeah I rly rly do beleive what I wrote is the case, Ik what I am, nothing else checked in my head... I also know it's not like anyone else can see it the same way... Idk who's in desin team, I'd have to go back to check the notes I got from the nigth. Spent some time not caring and just suspecting people out of anger...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I am, bear with me, sir. You picked the wrong target if you wanted it easy.
Oh trust me. I don't like it easy. So since you are Pirate what do you think about Marms claim that Shad targeted you?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Votelock Desin
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am busy and donhave time now, but it likely I am already an illusion so...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh trust me. I don't like it easy. So since you are Pirate what do you think about Marms claim that Shad targeted you?
:hurr


No, sry, I mean

It's rly hard to tell. Even tho Ik you're lying, say I believe you so I can answer. Then we have 3 dets and 2 spies in game. Chances are one or more are bastard roles (otherwise Gaj is indeed from Manaus and a hardcore santo daime adept), which would make Marm fit as a bastard spy. It's also easier for me to see Shad as legit as well 'cause Ik your results are bull. Could I still be wrong about both? Certainly, but it's rly hard for me to see it otherwise being in my head.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Oh trust me. I don't like it easy. So since you are Pirate what do you think about Marms claim that Shad targeted you?
Bullshit, I've been begging to be spied on since day 3, I've told spy to not reveal until I do at the beginning of the day, first post before i to sleep.

I'm not good to play 4D chess like you guys, I had a simple plan, to confirm my self, now my role is gone watch the rest of the game.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Lol guys guess we got Lawl and Farf confirmed. Then Shad or Marm and one more.

@Demonspeed do you still believe I am Mafia Det? Do you believe Farfs Pirate claim over my Detective with all the clashes with Marm's story and Shad's actions?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Plans for mafia game never really go the way you want them to

Let’s take a breather and calm down a bit. We still have over 8 hours, which is plenty time to figure things out
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Lol guys guess we got Lawl and Farf confirmed. Then Shad or Marm and one more.

@Demonspeed do you still believe I am Mafia Det? Do you believe Farfs Pirate claim over my Detective with all the clashes with Marm's story and Shad's actions?
what did you confirm? My only gripe is with you
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,446
Gender
Male
Country
France
Lol guys guess we got Lawl and Farf confirmed. Then Shad or Marm and one more.

@Demonspeed do you still believe I am Mafia Det? Do you believe Farfs Pirate claim over my Detective with all the clashes with Marm's story and Shad's actions?
I voted you for now because that claim is too convenient. Might change later.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Lol guys guess we got Lawl and Farf confirmed. Then Shad or Marm and one more.

@Demonspeed do you still believe I am Mafia Det? Do you believe Farfs Pirate claim over my Detective with all the clashes with Marm's story and Shad's actions?
So there are 6 total mafias you say?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
done catching up :faint

About lala, Day 3, in the DD vs lambu fight
She was one of those that broke the vote balance and made lambu top lynch at one point
So kinda trust her now........
so much back and forth :kappa


So yea, if I were to go for someone today it's shad
I pass the other brandish votes but shad closed the deal, plus the fact he didn't send action N1 when he doesn't seem like the type not to, as an apprentice and he went for sakura someone that did reveal their role instead of someone else to confirming them
I go for shad
you mafia

That't not true since you gave yourself away lmao...
But yeah, I'm not joining the shame train anymore.
Yesterday you said you are 99.99 sure you don't trust me, when @scav and @GrySun were teaming up on me, without actually saying anything about why you don't trust me, 99.99 = you are sure, so you should have something to tell us about why you are so sure, to me it looked like you were bandwagoning on me + with yesterday last minute politician vote, I feel like I look like a good lynch to mafia
refresh my memory. i think i was on asako yesterday

Since everyone is here now and we finally have all the actions (been waiting for this since 3:55 motherfucking am)!!!!!



I got some results to present myself. CALL ME CONAN BITCHES

N1 Gry innocent
N2 Asako innocent
N3 Seraph no result
N4 Farfalla GUILTY
N5 Blacktiger innocent

Yes my lovely folk. They also did not use any attack titan because I have it.


So now we have both Farfalla and Sakura as the ones lying. Geez @sakura-aneki did not expect that from you. Also @mafia if you really wanted to make me suspicious I basically presented you with an opportunity on a silver platter last day phase, glad you didn't notice it lel.

They probably have a Mafia Escort who blocked me N3 so DD is not the one who prevented the murderino IMO.
OH FFS.

I posted Night results with Innocent and guilty verdicts. I am sane detective and once I saw both detectives dead I decided to claim vanilla until I had cleared up my sanity which only happened last night.
first day you hinted a passive role. you mafia

@scav do you have the founding/hammer titan?
no
and i'm 100% percent sure lawl got a titan. he had ton of posts the first day
Guys I ignore the titan thing btw
Out of respect for the hosts:
Ffs, Gry was right, he fucking got me, I'm the SS >.> Not that it matters tho, cause now I can finally finish the job and take him with me votelock Gry. Shame I didn't target BT and good job Denis-kun.

Thx people for channeling night actions on me tho, it helped my illusions (not many... damn blocks). It was so hard to recover my game *cries* and I thought I was finally back in it x.x

But meh, now I game in between o/ better than taking shit from a questionable player like BT that God knows why he decided to treat me like a dog but yeah, I'm that easy to break.

Will be quoting him out of spite tho~ cause I can still have a day o salt. So woof.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Tell me more, KnM, tell me more :3
plot twist



if desin is mafia....its over.
he is mafia

6 vs 4 so its all on scav if desin or farfalla dies.
oi oi don't put the pressure on me, i don't like stress over games :kappa
Guys like 30 mins ago I deleted a certain post by a certain user that could have been construed in a very bad way. It was a heat of the moment thing, both on their part and mine, but I undeleted it now. I'm sorry, it's not my place (as a non-host). I thought yikes and deleted it since it could have out of game implications. My bad, apologies, I'll refrain from doing something like that again.
hope it's not me :worrybunny

so its down to scav and shad since panda isnt voting.
told ya don't put the pressure on me.. :cop

anyway my conclusion for now
Farfalla SCUM
Asako SCUM
Desi24 SCUM

Lawlett most likely SCUM.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
LOL HE SLIPPED
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

SLIPPED AT THE VERY END LOL
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top