Ok. fast and qucik!
D1: Atobe and Akaya Vs Sig and Frank.. However winnig this game depends on Akaya's evolution.
S1: Tokugawa (100%) VS Bismark
and Japan wins (Best case)
Ok. fast and qucik!
D1: Atobe and Akaya Vs Sig and Frank.. However winnig this game depends on Akaya's evolution.
S1: Tokugawa (100%) VS Bismark
and Japan wins (Best case)
Ok. fast and qucik!
D1: Atobe and Akaya Vs Sig and Frank.. However winnig this game depends on Akaya's evolution.
S1: Tokugawa (100%) VS Bismark
and Japan wins (Best case)
Actually, I can see that happening. Especially Konomi did almost similar to Camus. Only difference is Camus is in the lineup. But both will not/didnt play.
Actually, I can see that happening. Especially Konomi did almost similar to Camus. Only difference is Camus is in the lineup. But both will not/didnt play.
I'm not fully sold on Byo I could see Tokugawa getting his revenge for the loss during 1st match too. While Byo will lose to Medanore during the finals like Tezuka did against Sanada.
By reviewing whatever happend during WC (games, palyers and...) there are some patterns.
so based these patterns you kinda can figure how it works (before last chapter i predict that Tezuka uses another ZS movement, although mine was "ZSsave return")!
anyway about D1: Atobe is a valuable palyer (and he always evolves) but akaya is a bit shaking and emotional guy (kinda like Sig) so it wont be a easy game for them to win and Sig is a badass, even if he didn't have TNK, he still would be! Frank has no brain(from what's shown so far) but he has some talents! Atobe has his serve and insight with another powerup and the fact that he's a perfect pair for anyone and the fact that he make his partner better (like last time with Fuji) and got his back
Now back to pattern:
Oni (vice captain) 3rd Hser Vs QP 2nd Hser= QP won
Bismarck (vice captain) 3rd Hser Vs Tokugawa 2nd Hser= Tukogawa wins?
The more I think about it, the more I like Volk+Bismarck. It would be a huge wall for Japan to beat, and then Sieg would be left in s1 and TnK will finally be one upped one on one. It's also a way better closing match than fucking Bismarck lol.
So rn I'm thinking.
Volk + Bismarck vs Tanegashima + Irie
Siegfried vs Fuji
The more I think about it, the more I like Volk+Bismarck. It would be a huge wall for Japan to beat, and then Sieg would be left in s1 and TnK will finally be one upped one on one. It's also a way better closing match than fucking Bismarck lol.
So rn I'm thinking.
Volk + Bismarck vs Tanegashima + Irie
Siegfried vs Fuji
The more I think about it, the more I like Volk+Bismarck. It would be a huge wall for Japan to beat, and then Sieg would be left in s1 and TnK will finally be one upped one on one. It's also a way better closing match than fucking Bismarck lol.
So rn I'm thinking.
Volk + Bismarck vs Tanegashima + Irie
Siegfried vs Fuji
Germany is 2-1 ahead. How on earth would they use possibly the best player in WC and arguably their second or third best player in D1, not to mention losing against Tane/Irie. I'm afraid that's ridiculous. Germans think. If they lose D1, they don't want Siegfried in S1 while they can have monster Volk or Bismarck.
I don't see Volk playing against Japan and losing the game. He is Philosopher of Victory.
Germany is 2-1 ahead. How on earth would they use possibly the best player in WC and arguably their second or third best player in D1, not to mention losing against Tane/Irie. I'm afraid that's ridiculous. Germans think. If they lose D1, they don't want Siegfried in S1 while they can have monster Volk or Bismarck.
I don't see Volk playing against Japan and losing the game. He is Philosopher of Victory.
By reviewing whatever happend during WC (games, palyers and...) there are some patterns.
so based these patterns you kinda can figure how it works (before last chapter i predict that Tezuka uses another ZS movement, although mine was "ZSsave return")!
anyway about D1: Atobe is a valuable palyer (and he always evolves) but akaya is a bit shaking and emotional guy (kinda like Sig) so it wont be a easy game for them to win and Sig is a badass, even if he didn't have TNK, he still would be! Frank has no brain(from what's shown so far) but he has some talents! Atobe has his serve and insight with another powerup and the fact that he's a perfect pair for anyone and the fact that he make his partner better (like last time with Fuji) and got his back
Now back to pattern:
Oni (vice captain) 3rd Hser Vs QP 2nd Hser= QP won
Bismarck (vice captain) 3rd Hser Vs Tokugawa 2nd Hser= Tukogawa wins?
No, that pattern is not likely. Qp is obviously stronger than Bismarck, even if Bismarck is the Vice Captain. Unlike in Japan, that Tanegashima is real no.2
So, the main match will be the D1. And the s1 would be just a simple match???
Obviously if Volk plays D1 and lost, Japan will easily win.
Byodoin, Tanegashima, Tokugawa, Irie can take on and beat any Germany Player remaining besides Volk.
Having said that, there is still a chance that Volk may not participate due to some "stupid reasons" like injury or anything.(Though it will be unlikely)
The more I think about it, the more I like Volk+Bismarck. It would be a huge wall for Japan to beat, and then Sieg would be left in s1 and TnK will finally be one upped one on one. It's also a way better closing match than fucking Bismarck lol.
So rn I'm thinking.
Volk + Bismarck vs Tanegashima + Irie
Siegfried vs Fuji
Yeah especially if Atobe/Akaya since those 2 should be weaker than Sig let alone Bismarck. Akaya should get a power up that let's him surpass Sig. And I think Atobe will gain a bigger one to allow him to overcome Bismarck.
Do u guys think they will come up with Sieg/Frank ? But right now Frank has been sideline and nothing are proving that he got power up.. So we will get repeated Sieg/Bismark again.. Of couse they will loss..
Volk plays S1 is sure.. But if Volk/Bis happens, it will be troublesome.. maybe Byo/Tane/Toku will step in and form pair between them.. Of couse they will achieve victory.. Im sure the players that are capable of defeating Volk is Byo/Tane/Toku only for Japan Team..
Toku is the most relevant character to beat Volk because he has unlocked new divine path of asura which is i think will be a huge power up and he can return Volk's special shot.. Since he only 2nd Hser, he still get 1 year left to play(maybe he become pro after beats Volk), who knows ?haha.. Byo needs to carry more burden on his shoulder, he need to play against Medanore and bring victory to Japan in U-17 World Cup...