The Last Person to Post Wins - Jelly Babies

Status
Not open for further replies.

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,586
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Jamon ibérico de bellota, now thats something worth naming a thread
Jamon ibérico de bellota would've been an excellent choice - even better had someone been able to find a gif of The Doctor force-feeding it to Davros
:invalid
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Kalles Kaviar for K.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I vote for kinder chocolates instead.
Or better, kapsalon
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Kalles Kaviar for K.
If I win then maybe.

I hate that nowadays though. :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Jamon ibérico de bellota would've been an excellent choice - even better had someone been able to find a gif of The Doctor force-feeding it to Davros
:invalid
Never even had Jelly Babies, picked it purely for the pop cultural significance/references. :invalid
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,138
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Good Morning Chizzle mane, another day another dollar am I right?
Mane.... ju already know!:nod

Wtv this mumbo-jumbo is will send .me to the ER. :faint
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Lambito, I dreamed you, me, El Hardo and @Gajeel were chilling having some beer in a bar.
Don't ask me why lmao.
The curious part was that my brain picked two people I've never seen. I think your random portrait was decent, based on things I heard about your looks, but Gaj looked like Lyon '_' Lyon in casual RL world clothing.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Are pigeons allowed to drink in bars?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,138
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh and leather pants def. :nod
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Are pigeons allowed to drink in bars?
If guys are allowed to pick up the birds why not?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
If I win then maybe.

I hate that nowadays though. :XD
Oh it is pretty disgusting for sure. But child Riku was at his happiest during 90s economic depression when he got a knäckebröd with thick slice of cheese and a good chunk of Kalles for a evening snack.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Lambito, I dreamed you, me, El Hardo and @Gajeel were chilling having some beer in a bar.
Don't ask me why lmao.
The curious part was that my brain picked two people I've never seen. I think your random portrait was decent, based on things I heard about your looks, but Gaj looked like Lyon '_' Lyon in casual RL world clothing.
Now thats curious lol. Pom also had a dream like that once, her description was even strangely accurate. :lmao

Are pigeons allowed to drink in bars?
Customers are customers :beer
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
American drama series tends to include lots of affairs and cheating, like it's really rare to have pure love story series now adays, Instead you have the girl/boy having sex with half of the planet then they get confused about their true feelings, just fuck off.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Drinking in a bar with birdy? What a waste, should have gone to a charcuterie for some jamon 🤤
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top