It’s Ludwig if you believe in it
Jamon ibérico de bellota would've been an excellent choice - even better had someone been able to find a gif of The Doctor force-feeding it to DavrosJamon ibérico de bellota, now thats something worth naming a thread

is something in your eye? is it zika?Zika and chikungunya ç_ç
We might need more german samples *wink wink*
If I win then maybe.Kalles Kaviar for K.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Never even had Jelly Babies, picked it purely for the pop cultural significance/references.Jamon ibérico de bellota would've been an excellent choice - even better had someone been able to find a gif of The Doctor force-feeding it to Davros
![]()

Subtle...Kalles Kaviar for K.
Mane.... ju already know!Good Morning Chizzle mane, another day another dollar am I right?


No he's this tough biker guy!Why she calling you Marcie btw. Your name Marcel?![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If guys are allowed to pick up the birds why not?Are pigeons allowed to drink in bars?

Oh it is pretty disgusting for sure. But child Riku was at his happiest during 90s economic depression when he got a knäckebröd with thick slice of cheese and a good chunk of Kalles for a evening snack.If I win then maybe.
I hate that nowadays though.![]()
Annnnnnnd the biker leather pants???Marcel‘s a good name!![]()
Now thats curious lol. Pom also had a dream like that once, her description was even strangely accurate.Lambito, I dreamed you, me, El Hardo and @Gajeel were chilling having some beer in a bar.
Don't ask me why lmao.
The curious part was that my brain picked two people I've never seen. I think your random portrait was decent, based on things I heard about your looks, but Gaj looked like Lyon '_' Lyon in casual RL world clothing.

Customers are customersAre pigeons allowed to drink in bars?
