Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,183
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
thxs @Gryffindor for hosting the top, you did an awesome job with all the collages, for each char. :zomg and thxs to everyone who join, it was a fun top , pretty satisfied with the results, it was so hard to rank characters i like that i had to leave aside a lot of them to keep room for others.




conclusion !







 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Thanks for the great hosting job, @Gryffindor.

I would've been shocked if Gintoki didn't win tbh, he's definitely a MC that deserves it. I think he's the only one besides Luffy to win "his own series" round, right?

Glad Kagura ranked so high in the end, been rather taken aback by all the hate she's gotten in this round. :hmph Guess she's a love-or-hate character, but to me she was always one of the best ones without a doubt.

In the end my list was as mainstream as I thought - 8 in the top 10 and the other two in the 11-20 range. Only grievance I have is some characters who didn't even make the list at all, but I guess that's expected when the main cast is so strong.

Anyway, this round was so much fun I'm rewatching the anime from the start now. Thanks again Gryff! :thumbs
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Amazing presentation @Gryffindor looked and sounded all like a lot of work. Probs to that.

I didn't get far into the series yet and was trying not to spoil too much for myself so haven't read everything thoroughly, but it made me want to watch more for sure.

Thanks for that. :vbunny
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
Thanks for the great hosting job, @Gryffindor.

I would've been shocked if Gintoki didn't win tbh, he's definitely a MC that deserves it. I think he's the only one besides Luffy to win "his own series" round, right?

Glad Kagura ranked so high in the end, been rather taken aback by all the hate she's gotten in this round. :hmph Guess she's a love-or-hate character, but to me she was always one of the best ones without a doubt.

In the end my list was as mainstream as I thought - 8 in the top 10 and the other two in the 11-20 range. Only grievance I have is some characters who didn't even make the list at all, but I guess that's expected when the main cast is so strong.

Anyway, this round was so much fun I'm rewatching the anime from the start now. Thanks again Gryff! :thumbs
Joseph should count. He is a JoJo :hmph .

Personally I am rather indifferent to Kagura. I certainly like Gintoki and Shinpachi more than her.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Shit, do I need to start an other show already :XD
The anime has lots of fillers so I recommend the manga as the fastest route :mono
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I got notified of three tags this round, instead of ten (yet tagged ten times). So I missed out on most of the round, but it's a solid ranking.

Gintoki is one of the few main characters of a series that deserves a top placement.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Gave up on Black Clover early on (yes, I've been told repeatedly it gets significantly better later on but I can't be arsed to pick it back up) so I'm gonna skip the next one.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
wow, what a Top 10, never expected Kagura to be this high but that's the beauty of this game, wrong opinions get to shine as well <3
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Top Ten Game: Interim round 57



The submissions are now open.
(Anime/manga)
-Anime only characters are accepted.
-Honorable mentions are accepted.


Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Clover Kingdom.
A tournament to decided who is the best character will now begin.
Which do you like better? Tsundere Noelle, baka Asta, too cool for school Yuno or maybe busty Mimosa?



Tell us your top 10
Pm now.

Deadline: 28th November​
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I'll be skipping Black Clover as well, I've read every chapter, a bunch even twice, I've seen the early parts of the anime, but I'm not too invested in the franchise to be honest, it's all pretty bland in the end.
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I sadly had to sit out Gintama since i still havent watched/read it, despite being on my watch/read list for years. It looked like a really cool ranking :verily nicely done Gryffy

Despite vigorously hating and despising the BC anime, i really like the manga (weird right) so i will definitely join this ranking ;)
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Hopefully Yami doesn't win this :twitch
The Royal Knights selection tournament had a disappointing conclusion. Expecting better this time from all involved :nah
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Updated Schedule

We have four hosts making their Top Ten Game hosting debut and three returning hosts;

IR 57 Black Clover Characters
Host: @Juviii (Debut)
Voting Period Deadline:
20th-28th of November
Est. Countdown Period:
28th of Nov. to 8th of Dec. (or earlier/later)

IR 58 Tensais (Genius, Smart, Brainy Characters)
Host: @Erinyes (Debut)
Est. Voting Period:
8th-15th of December (or earlier/later)
Est. Countdown Period:
15th-25th of December (or earlier/later)

IR 59 Waifus
Host: @SirSamuel016 (Debut)
Est. Voting Period:
25th of Dec. - 1st of Jan. (or earlier/later)
Est. Countdown Period:
1st-8th of January (or earlier/later)

IR 60 Most Beautiful Manga (solely base on art)
Host: @revo (3rd time hosting)
Est. Voting Period:
8th-15th of January (or earlier/later)
Est. Countdown Period:
15th-25th of January (or earlier/later)

IR 61 Hunter x Hunter Characters
Host: @Nii (Debut)
Est. Voting Period:
25th of Jan. to 1st of Feb. (or earlier/later)
Est. Countdown Period:
1st-8th of February (or earlier/later)

IR 62 Pokemon
Host: @Evil3ye (Sophomore Effort)
Est. Voting Period:
8th-15th of February (or earlier/later)
Est. Countdown Period:
15th-25th of February (or earlier/later)

IR 63 Magi Characters
Host: @Purity of Magi (Sophomore Effort)
Est. Voting Period:
25th of Feb. to 3rd of Mar. (or earlier/later)
Est. Countdown Period:
3rd-10th of March (or earlier/later)

The estimation was based on this:
~7 days alotted for the voting period.
~10 days alotted for the countdown.
Total of ~17 days per round.

Any of the rounds could start or end earlier or later than the estimated date.

So far the most days a host needed to complete was 9 days (haven't checked thoroughly, I might be wrong)

Holidays (depends on where you live) were also not accounted for.

I am not scheduled to host any of the upcoming rounds since I'm the last back-up if there's an instance that no other host would be available.

PM me if you're interested on hosting on Est. March 2021.
 
Last edited:

Gladiolus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Messages
507
Reaction score
1,376
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Oh, we do Black Clover now? This is going to be interesting.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Anime only :hmm

Pros: My list just got a bit easier, was having trouble leading up to this.

Cons: I'm really digging the new characters in the current arc


Edit: My interpretation skills :no

Despite vigorously hating and despising the BC anime, i really like the manga (weird right) so i will definitely join this ranking ;)
Don't say that, I know you love the openings and major fight scenes :p.
 
Last edited:

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Don't say that, I know you love the openings and major fight scenes :p.
Ah yes. That is true :amuse
I do think that the big boss fights are really well done. Like really well.
And at this point BC is known for having constantly fire openings, and some really good endings.

... and this is where i draw my line with the anime :xp
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Anime only :hmm

Pros: My list just got a bit easier, was having trouble leading up to this.

Cons: I'm really digging the new characters in the current arc :emobirb



Don't say that, I know you love the openings and major fight scenes :p.
It's not anime only. I only said that anime only characters are also allowed.
 
Top