Fantasy - Wendy vs. Lucy | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Wendy vs. Lucy

Wendy vs Lucy

• (White) Wendy

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Lucy

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Even with the 4th round, people are just wishing that Spirit King is going to become Acnologia tier. I am going to ask for proof of every single detail here. We can start of Lucy's punches making someone as strong as Irene bleed, and Lucy blocking an attack as powerful as the one Irene showed above.
If that's a reference to me, what I said I'm wishing for is the CSK making a reappearance, not wishing for him to be strong. If he does appear I have no doubt his power will be Zeref tier+ at a conservative estimate, because that makes sense narratively, and because that's where he should scale to.
CSK himself doesn't really need feats, he's a spell from Lucy. Scaling him to Lucy's current strength isn't really any different to scaling Fairy Giltter to Cana's. current strength, or Sema to Jellal's.

As for making Eileen bleed, that was a combo attack from Erza and Wendy, and the wound left behind was shaped after Erza's attacks. By herself Wendy couldn't hurt Dims(though it was just a nameless punch). Blocking Eileen's attack is pretty good though, but blocking is easier than dealing damage.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
If that's a reference to me, what I said I'm wishing for is the CSK making a reappearance, not wishing for him to be strong. If he does appear I have no doubt his power will be Zeref tier+ at a conservative estimate, because that makes sense narratively, and because that's where he should scale to.
CSK himself doesn't really need feats, he's a spell from Lucy. Scaling him to Lucy's current strength isn't really any different to scaling Fairy Giltter to Cana's. current strength, or Sema to Jellal's.

As for making Eileen bleed, that was a combo attack from Erza and Wendy, and the wound left behind was shaped after Erza's attacks. By herself Wendy couldn't hurt Dims(though it was just a nameless punch). Blocking Eileen's attack is pretty good though, but blocking is easier than dealing damage.
Didn't CSK and Mard Geer fight quite a few times in the past, and stalemated each other every time? I don't see him to be Zeref tier. Maybe high Spriggan tier (Serena, Larcade, huamn Eileen) level at best.
I wonder how that happened lol

Ronin31

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Conditional :

During her fight vs Strauss siblings, Lucy turned White by Snake Soul Lisanna before she could invoke Caprico.
Now, Lucy is Touka's Puppet and is sent to neutralize Wendy.

Who wins (both characters are fresh and have restore their magic before the fight) ?

Restriction :
Eileen is sleeping and can't interfere.
Celestial King can't interfere.

Magic :
- Enchants / Dragon Force / Belserion Mode (by memorial body's enchant)
- Spirits and Star Dress / Mix Star Dress / Urano Metria

One4All

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I thought Lucy is the one being whited out?Anyways,Wendy for me.

I think this should be Juvia vs Wendy and Lucy. :yodawg

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I'm gonna have to go with Wendy, high diff.

Vis

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If Wendy can enter Belserion mode, what's stopping her from ripping Lucy to shreds?

She went from being stomped and beaten out of Dragon Force to matching and arguably even beating the sticky dude and only started to go on the defensive when he started dragonification.

Wendy would probably be able to kick Lucy out of her spirit dresses as well tbh

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
  1. Lucy
  2. Lucy
  3. Wendy
  4. Wendy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Irene Wendy >>>>>>> Mix dress Lucy. Wendy takes it.

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

Reaction score
Country
France
Conditional :

During her fight vs Strauss siblings, Lucy turned White by Snake Soul Lisanna before she could invoke Caprico.
Now, Lucy is Touka's Puppet and is sent to neutralize Wendy.

Who wins (both characters are fresh and have restore their magic before the fight) ?

Restriction :
Eileen is sleeping and can't interfere.
Celestial King can't interfere.

Magic :
- Enchants / Dragon Force / Belserion Mode (by memorial body's enchant)
- Spirits and Star Dress / Mix Star Dress / Urano Metria
Lucy.

Last edited:

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Lucy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lucy low-diffs. She can hax her into a jellyfish.
Latest chapter just proved that Wendy gives no f about such haxes

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

Reaction score
Country
France
Lucy wins every round but the 2nd.

1) Lucy wins. She summons Taurus and Virgo to fight Wendy while she and Gemini chant Urano Metria to put her down.

2) A stalemate. Wendy has great defensive abilties, is fast and can boost her stats with enchantments, but Lucy has greater AoE, is more versatile and can switch around her Star Dresses very quickly. Not to mention, she can outnumber Wendy by summoning three spirits at once. The winner will be the one that plays her cards properly and pulls off their strongest spell first.

3) Lucy wins. She has all of her spirits with herself, this speaks for itself.

4) CSK one-shots.

Last edited: