by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:

We can use our roles, but it's safer to not use it this night. It's not the same thingSince we can't use our roles, I'm making this game interesting by getting on the bad side of scary sakura, let have fun![]()
.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Which night will they be safer to use?We can use our roles, but it's safer to not use it this night. It's not the same thing.
HahahahaahahahIf I was petty I‘d votelock sakura.
Hm..![]()
)) butthurt Gry?
))Let’s axe the nut yoIf I was petty I‘d votelock sakura.
Hm..![]()
Hahahahaahahah)) butthurt Gry?
))
Do it.
I dare you.
))))--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Which oneLet’s axe the nut yo
The young and shady one))))
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Which one
Gb, you.re shady right nowThe young and shady one
)How do?Gb, you.re shady right now)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
It has nothing to do with xnut lol.Gajeel wish to get rid of me quick when I started poking at xnut is a bit unsettling mattaku
Well for one, why do you keep trying to convince ppl to vote xnut?How do?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How s.o?*
--- Double Post Merged, ---
For now I am sussing xnut, Sakura and gajeel. Gajeel wish to get rid of me quick when I started poking at xnut is a bit unsettling mattaku
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Erinyes you missed that my role is active
))
))So I am shady because I don’t think you are shady and why would you care about xnut unless you aligned plus it was a place holder vote but seeing you 2 react makes me think I hit the bullseyeWell for one, why do you keep trying to convince ppl to vote xnut?
2 why am I now shardy?))
Stop making ppl think you.re sus man))
@Goodboy Why did you tell people to axe the nut? Probably that was just some troll/joke comments but that makes me think Gajeel is right.So I am shady because I don’t think you are shady and why would you care about xnut unless you aligned plus it was a place holder vote but seeing you 2 react makes me think I hit the bullseye
lol you said I'm susSo I am shady because I don’t think you are shady and why would you care about xnut unless you aligned plus it was a place holder vote but seeing you 2 react makes me think I hit the bullseye
) like not 2 posts ago
)
)) are you mafia again Lawly-kun? I'd laugh if you would be
))--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I never lynch for no apparent reason let’s leave it at that lollol you said I'm sus) like not 2 posts ago
)
I'm not defending xnut I'm seeing you trying to get gry to lynch someone for no apparent reason. and instead of you telling me why you think he's sus you say I'm as sus as he is)) are you mafia again Lawly-kun? I'd laugh if you would be
))
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
so, on my part. I'm sussing Lawly-kun and Shad. Not sure about Demon but for now not changing my vote because I need to decide who's more sus out of the two
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Big yikes big sus dudeI never lynch for no apparent reason let’s leave it at that lol