by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*Send out order of night actions next night. Should have quoted.I think it might be randomized actually
yeah, but I thought he said investigative rolesDid you read aby of his posts? 95% of what Hardy said yesterday was advocating against using our roles (Spy excepted), preferably for the whole game. He said specifically that he wouldn't use his.
On the off-off-off chance the went and used it anyway, his whole credibility as a Mafia player goes out the window.
Day actionsI updated the recap so far, pliz feel free to tell me if i missed any hint or claim, i will fix it in the next update![]()
Theres no point for hardy using this role, investigator role is useful only for investigating janitored people.if investigator died but sent his night action before him dying what's the priority order on that, would his action be taken into consideration as one of the 6-7?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I assumed its a noble i saw an extra votewait the noble can be mafia too?
also I don't see an anonymous vote in the list, you sure it was used?
Indeed. I'm confused as to why people are discussing this.Theres no point for hardy using this role, investigator role is useful only for investigating janitored people.
yes, and I didn't lie about it double D was a whore and I admitted it. You're earning more points on my sus list with the claims you keep making.sakura revealed in last game too. WHY YOU TRUST??
I asked if it would have been considered a night action even if he died (in the case that he used it)What are you guys talking about? Hardy using his role or not? He turned out to be an investigator, he couldn't have used his role anyway.
extra vote?Theres no point for hardy using this role, investigator role is useful only for investigating janitored people.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I assumed its a noble i saw an extra vote
no worries <3oh no sorry i m tired its not an extra vote im stupid, apologies its a change of vote , so sorry guys![]()
I cant edit the post but just ignore the noble votes things i will fix that next recap, so sorry.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
hot potato?Sorry I didn't make it back yesterday in time. Was celebrating and all. Townie Lawl has pretty good instincts, I'll be looking through his posts to see what he though.
Also, I should add that someone gave me the hot potato
That was me, happy late birthday HoltSorry I didn't make it back yesterday in time. Was celebrating and all. Townie Lawl has pretty good instincts, I'll be looking through his posts to see what he though.
Also, I should add that someone gave me the hot potato

DEMONSPEED MAFIA GRYSUN SUSPCIIOUS VOTE AAAH KEEL THEM
Joke aside. I did find the fact that Gry avoided to vote for the ones with the most votes strange.
Are you people serious or jist really really bad at this game? Sam had 2 votes, as many as everyone else at the top except lawl, he was one of the top voted. Yet not top voted enough somehowGry did this few times last game
Please enlighten me.NANI? HOT POTATO IS HERE? Bro you might die at the end of the day...Sorry I didn't make it back yesterday in time. Was celebrating and all. Townie Lawl has pretty good instincts, I'll be looking through his posts to see what he though.
Also, I should add that someone gave me the hot potato
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You voted last second as always. Whats your role.Are you people serious or jist really really bad at this game? Sam had 2 votes, as many as everyone else at the top except lawl, he was one of the top voted. Yet not top voted enough somehowPlease enlighten me.
Would definitely say he played badly, the lawl lynch was very bad. However he was very trusted as town by most so he had to go.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Obviously tried to save my mafia friend lawl but failed, smh.You voted last second as always. Whats your role.
so you think holt is mafia OR ARE YOU A MAFIA THAT GAVE HOLT THE POTAT?That was me, happy late birthday Holt![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He was bodyguard.And yes Hardy died as expected, good thing Doctors probably didn‘t PM like he wantedWould definitely say he played badly, the lawl lynch was very bad. However he was very trusted as town by most so he had to go.
I‘d like to say beware of sakura‘s „outbursts“, the reason she‘s unblocked may not only be that they have no Escort but that she‘s lying. I do trust her so far but eventually I‘ll get tired of her overly zealous shtick.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Obviously tried to save my mafia friend lawl but failed, smh.