by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok I didn‘t target anyone. Happy?Gry frankly I find your behavior quite strange. Lie or not. Just say something instead of playing with words.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
| Holt | 8 |
| SonOfDaws | 12 |
| Erinyes | 13 |
| SirSamuel016 | 14 |
| gnut | 14 |
| Lambu | 16 |
| Organizized | 17 |
| MarmaladeSky | 18 |
| Takuan | 18 |
| xnut | 18 |
So this is pretty useless. Anything else you want to do this day phase that‘s related to playing the game and not this pointless action summary?well the game is pointless if we don't come out. but ok your choice.
if people said what they did it'd be easier to turn our focus to the more suspicious ones, which would be the passive claim roles, as there are, in my opinion too many passive roles.
ofc it's easy for mafia to claim active roles too since no one claimed what exactly the role is (except me) and no one can contest any claims.
But anyway, I'll reveal who I targeted, I targeted Shad and my investigation ended with no results. As Shad already knew I would target him, he did not use his action, but with this at least, I confirmed if I'm paranoid or not? I guess.
gnut is the only one who did not claimThe people who said nothing about whether they‘re active or passive on Day 1 are: Takuan, Holt, Samuel, Daws, xnut and gnut.
I‘d assume fishing in this group should lead to a mafia lynch, would be pretty impressive if all mafias boldly claimed active or passive so early. Some certainly did, but not all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok I didn‘t target anyone. Happy?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I honestly find you all strange, this isn‘t the core part of mafia and all you‘re doing is gathering useless data for the sake of it which you won‘t do anything with.
Please read my post again.gnut is the only one who did not claim
Takuan, Holt, Samuel, Daws, xnut and gnut
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The point, my dear friend, is that if ppl with active roles claimed not to have used them, suspicion should turn towards the ones who claimed passive. and their comments and D1 and D2 (so far) actions and behavior should be analyzed. That's what my point was.Also not thrilled with this Day phase so far, and I never like when one player pretty much starts running the game. Really hope whatever sakura reveals is worth it because even though I appreciate someone possibly bringing something of substance to the table, it feels like she's only the learning of a word away from asking everyone for their reads (*dies inside*). Also, I get that sakura as a Spy can only make anything out of her results if people claim they acted this way or that, but besides from her the ones benefiting from all of this the most are Mafia, aren't they?
If she ends up giving an unimportant result, having milked every single player for info/answers, my suspicion goes way back up.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
She did, a few posts earlier right?Just reveal sakura.
Yes, I promise you that GryMarm can I trust you this game?
