by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
Me expecting you to play the game as it was intended?Well you should account for the bad play of randomly posting something and expecting me to definitely see it when there's a simple @ button to ensure that I actually do see it
Ironically, you seem quite intimate with the @ button right now. Wonder what stopped you yesterday
Sigh...I'm not even going to bother going in circles with you. Suit yourself.Me expecting you to play the game as it was intended?
Then don't, use your votes, play the game, or resign.Sigh...I'm not even going to bother going in circles with you. Suit yourself.
We have 5 living mafia, they will resist revealing.@Shad even if dd is being very annoying I wouldn't say his insistance sued a lock so early in the day, you basically dumped your opinion on any lynch later on.
@digitaldude if every low tier role claims right away its doing basically the same thing as revealing the top roles, its a simple process of elimination for scum from there and even with your famous randomness Im perplexed at your ignorance of that fact.
So far everyone is resisting it. As far as I remember only you and @sakura-aneki have announced it, and her case looked like a hot-headed a mistake.We have 5 living mafia, they will resist revealing.
That sounds like the most obvious mafia thing anyone could say, but I think you townie. hmmmSo far everyone is resisting it. As far as I remember only you and @sakura-aneki have announced it, and her case looked like a hot-headed a mistake.
If you convince the current majority of experienced players to reveal I will follow suit, but no one seems to want to.
We had 6 probably last night, or a doctor used his role or mafia defused the potato (to get 7 actions), I don't believe we have a stupid hoe theory.One thing no one has considered... we have 5-6 actions right...erin died and she would have likely used her action every night...kill failed. How did we get to 5-6 again?
Not so fast last night every role was priority zero, meaning if they have defuser and tried to use it would only be a 50/50 since passing potato is same priority.We had 6 probably last night, or a doctor used his role or mafia defused the potato (to get 7 actions), I don't believe we have a stupid hoe theory.
@sakura-aneki I didn't use an action last night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wait my potato can be defused?We had 6 probably last night, or a doctor used his role or mafia defused the potato (to get 7 actions), I don't believe we have a stupid hoe theory.
@sakura-aneki I didn't use an action last night.
Can‘t we lynch this mafia?Gotta go to bed now. I'll be at work tomorrow but i'll try to be online as much as possible.
Please look into Sam and Marm. The way they both jumped on me (who had 2 votes already) when it became bad for Sam, and managed to pile up 5 votes on me, felt really suspicious. Of course it might just be because i'm self centered so i may be blinded by the fact it was against me, but still keep an eye out for them.
My head hurts, i need sleep. See ya tomorrow.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
As a last minute Erin voter I'll just tell you why I did it so I'm not suspected of any theories for it, but it's just a silly story.Re-read the last moments of tomorrow and Im convinced people tried to save the ass of one of the two or even both at the same time. Erin voters have to be looked into, same with Sam voters (I know Im one of them) simply because Erin voted him and if she was legit traitor she could have been trying to deviate the lynch, she didn't vote Taku even if it was what would have saved her.
There's also the possibility that both are town and mafias were laughing in the back but thats less likely.
)