by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
Could be banking on hot potato taking out the Spy night 3 while they get a kill off? Sakura said they recruited one extra (DD) so maybe they think they can sacrifice a pawn for the bigger picture?@Gajeel can you role be useful still if you don't die today?
This is a very wierd situation, on one hand getting BP lynched is a valuable thing for mafia, on the other hand Sam was already suspect and Gajeel wasn't so why should gajeel want this spotlight if he wasn't sure.
The worse case scenario is that they are both BP.
I think BP is a solid mafia claim in that situation, it very valuable for town and on the spot a lot of people will hesitate to kill him because they will be afraid to make a mistake and help mafia.Exactly...im thinking its quite the possibility.
Idk why sam would even reveal if he wasnt...
Instead of saying something like bomb in that situation
But he was going to be lynched...if he was mafia why would he claim bp...smh idkI think BP is a solid mafia claim in that situation, it very valuable for town and on the spot a lot of people will hesitate to kill him because they will be afraid to make a mistake and help mafia.
I think that a real townie would claim spy of he is BP.
It force people to not kill him but it would also trick mafia into wasting a kill.
Yes they could also be saving DD for the next 2 phases, maybe he has a good mafia role like detective.Could be banking on hot potato taking out the Spy night 3 while they get a kill off? Sakura said they recruited one extra (DD) so maybe they think they can sacrifice a pawn for the bigger picture?
I don't know honestlyYou think in this set up 2 bp is possible?
Yes@Gajeel can you role be useful still if you don't die today?
I won't be here for the end of the phase at all Sam, so it was now or never. I see nothing wrong with my vote on Erin honestly, I voted for the person I had in mind, then I left. Funny how you didn't state Detective (Traitor)You can't blame me for being suspect of people who voted and ended up killing a detective now can you? All 5 votes for Erin came in the last 5 hours, xnut voted for her twice so in my books that's worse but given what you're currently pulling and throwing both votes at me without saving one for when the game develops and evolves is just reckless and ill-thought out.
Reaching a bit hard now? Erin hadn't been recruited by Mafia from what we know so your vote on Erin does make sense from the point of how she played, I'll admit that but I'm sure you can understand why I'm irked by you trying to discredit me when we may both be Bulletproof if you're not actually just mafia trying to get me out. I assure you, I'm Bulletproof.I won't be here for the end of the phase at all Sam, so it was now or never. I see nothing wrong with my vote on Erin honestly, I voted for the person I had in mind, then I left. Funny how you didn't state Detective (Traitor)
I don't mean to defend xnut because for all I know he could be the scumiest of scum (no offense), but I don't see why focus on Lawl's D1 accusation since he himself didn't give any reason either.I know this me vs Gajeel thing is a big focus point and it should be, but should we not also be discussing others who are suspicious? I still think xnut could be scum, the starting point of the train on the detective (traitor that was unrecruited?), someone Lawl had suspected previously... make of it what you will.
I tend to trust Lawl because he has a good nose for sniffing out those that are scum, especially when playing as a Townie.I don't mean to defend xnut because for all I know he could be the scumiest of scum (no offense), but I don't see why focus on Lawl's D1 accusation since he himself didn't give any reason either.
Unless Lawl and xnut are such big friends that have played so much together that he can recognize when the other is an impostor from a couple of posts on D1? Or Lawl's just that good of a detective.
.Aye in my first game, good times.Sam didn't you claim BP in your first game when you were Assassin.
I don't rinse and repeat stuff like that--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Good morning. Hint?Actually my only initial vote was post #730 as I woke up late I ended up only confirming that vote at post #758? From what I understood an underlined vote didn't count as an "official" vote in the rules I didn't realize that the vote counted twice, until after she died but its understandable for the suspicion. It was honestly as I said in my post that her being AFK and telling us she would keep an updated log was quite bothersome to me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I woke up roughly half an hour before end of day phase and didn't want to exercise the extra vote unless it was confirmed. So I really meant for one vote on Erinyes.
My vote wasnt updated until I quoted it in bold, so I'm assuming host just didn't see it?It did look kind of odd to me, since it came after a vote on Takuan. You sure you weren’t trying to save him with it? Because that’s what it looked like to me.
You quoted your own vote when you voted again @xnut.
Confirming you voted for her, really? So why didn’t you do that on D1 with your vote as well?
- checking in before work, got to go soon-
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Active... You wanna hint friend? I am caught up lolGood morning. Hint?
You already said this, I want more hints from you. I already revealed my role and action above.My vote wasnt updated until I quoted it in bold, so I'm assuming host just didn't see it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That reasoning doesn't exactly make sense as I just explained my initial vote was earlier but ok
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Active... You wanna hint friend? I am caught up lol