by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
Why do you think I'm mafia?AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH GRYSUN THIS ENTIRE TIME GRYSUN WAS THE MAN THAT MURDERED HARDY. BUT IF WE ASSUME SAMUEL IS ALSO MAFIA LIAR THEN HOW DOES THAT GEL WITH GRYSUN VOTING HIM LAST SECOND DAY 1 UNLESS GRYSUN WAS CONFIDENT SAMUEL WASNT GONNA DIE.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
IMAGINE IF WE JUST REVEALED INFO AT THE START. REVEAL THE ROLES @Moegara we got 5 roles out in the open(demonspeed,gajeel,samuel,sakura,me) and I dont think the 5 guys in open are mafia!! except possible samuel.
Because do you think mafia would just trade one member to kill a townie? Gajeel didnt reveal at the start of day which suggests its not a mafia plan.Why do you think I'm mafia?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
So you.re saying you.re bp?the votes weren't even updated and I voted for the person I had in mind since the day started.
Would I really contest your role after you claim it if I was mafia? It puts both of us in the spotlight, and I don't think a mafia would want that lol. I'm mostly sure that you're scum, and if you do turn out Bulletproof, which I doubt, then I'll happily join you in the afterworld the next day phase.
Are votes really the only thing you have on my case?

I'm not really feeling confident revealing too much info. I am passive, i'm not happy with my role, but for now i'd rather not reveal it.That’s 1 townie lynched.
Just keep questioning and talking, they’ll dig their grave eventually.
@Takuan I trust you more than the other suspects, could you give me more hints about your role? Or did you say it? i haven’t settled down yet so I haven’t paid maximum attention to the posts.
Did someone ever propose the idea that one of Takuan’s voters might actually better an Illusion? I think SS is still on the table
If erin would have been recruited she would have lost her detective role and appeared as mafia member. She was mot recruitedReaching a bit hard now? Erin hadn't been recruited by Mafia from what we know so your vote on Erin does make sense from the point of how she played, I'll admit that but I'm sure you can understand why I'm irked by you trying to discredit me when we may both be Bulletproof if you're not actually just mafia trying to get me out. I assure you, I'm Bulletproof.
I know this me vs Gajeel thing is a big focus point and it should be, but should we not also be discussing others who are suspicious? I still think xnut could be scum, the starting point of the train on the detective (traitor that was unrecruited?), someone Lawl had suspected previously... make of it what you will.
You seem eager to get me out of the picture. I'm not scum, I'm a bulletproof townie; one of two if Gajeel is telling the truth.Sam is now my biggest suspect. Already was high on my list by now with gajeel's reveals it became obvious.
I'll hold my votes for now but to be honest i'd be very surprised if something happens that makes me change my mind about it.
And also, if sam turns out scum as i think, then gajeel is confirmed legit but more importantly, we'll have to look into marm, for reasons i already gave - and that none of them adressed.
Actually whatever, i'll cast one vote at least.
Votekill Sam
Well, not sure this says anything, but I targryed gry last night and got no results. So in my eyes him claiming active role but sticking to no role use even though he didn.t know I.d target him makes him clear in my eyes.D1, people were eager to give hints but now there is pretty much nothing? What are you waiting for?
With so many actions confirmed at night there is no way we don't have several Townies not restricting themselves too. So, when are you going to hint or reveal everyone?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Will be AFK for a while and catch up(Haven't read most of the new posts). But I will reveal my role and my action since I don't believe it's worth hiding ATM.
I am Necromancer. I borrowed Erin's ability last night and targeted Gry. Result? Guilty.
Would be nice if a Town Det had targeted him already since he is a popular night target.
Given Demon's result, assuming Erin was sane Gry could be mafia and someone else on the mafia team used an action?Well, not sure this says anything, but I targryed gry last night and got no results. So in my eyes him claiming active role but sticking to no role use even though he didn.t know I.d target him makes him clear in my eyes.
You seemed eager to get me out of the picture last phase, when you along with marl piled up 3 more votes to save your skin. I dont believe 2 bp are in the game, and i trust gajeel way more than you. I apologize if you're not scum and I'm mistaken, but for now you're the most suspicious to me.You seem eager to get me out of the picture. I'm not scum, I'm a bulletproof townie; one of two if Gajeel is telling the truth.
Also I think she was paranoid ir naive detective, since she also had the traitor role.D1, people were eager to give hints but now there is pretty much nothing? What are you waiting for?
With so many actions confirmed at night there is no way we don't have several Townies not restricting themselves too. So, when are you going to hint or reveal everyone?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Will be AFK for a while and catch up(Haven't read most of the new posts). But I will reveal my role and my action since I don't believe it's worth hiding ATM.
I am Necromancer. I borrowed Erin's ability last night and targeted Gry. Result? Guilty.
Would be nice if a Town Det had targeted him already since he is a popular night target.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
At least that would explain why we got to 5-6 again, doesn.t mean he.s really necromancer tho. Or maybe he is but I believe erin was naive or insane detective so his result is uselessI'm not sure I understand the point of this detective use? it doesn't matter what result you get if you don't know your sanity? what the logic here?
I expect a full apology post-game, written with 1.5 line-spacing to oblige with MangaHelpers COVID restrictions and consisting of at least 500 words detailing how sorry you are and how you will make amends for your transgressions because I am not scum.You seemed eager to get me out of the picture last phase, when you along with marl piled up 3 more votes to save your skin. I dont believe 2 bp are in the game, and i trust gajeel way more than you. I apologize if you're not scum and I'm mistaken, but for now you're the most suspicious to me.
You.re itching for a votelock I seeAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH GRYSUN THIS ENTIRE TIME GRYSUN WAS THE MAN THAT MURDERED HARDY. BUT IF WE ASSUME SAMUEL IS ALSO MAFIA LIAR THEN HOW DOES THAT GEL WITH GRYSUN VOTING HIM LAST SECOND DAY 1 UNLESS GRYSUN WAS CONFIDENT SAMUEL WASNT GONNA DIE.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
IMAGINE IF WE JUST REVEALED INFO AT THE START. REVEAL THE ROLES @Moegara we got 5 roles out in the open(demonspeed,gajeel,samuel,sakura,me) and I dont think the 5 guys in open are mafia!! except possible samuel.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I dont want potato anymore sakura, its time to die sakura die.
Yeah but right now with the priorities defuser only has 50% chance of defusing potato.@Evil3ye Can Mafia Defuser defuses the HP? The rules say that a Bomb Defuser can but there is nothing about the MD. Just want to be sure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Its time to die sakura, DIE WITH POTATO BOMB.You.re itching for a votelock I see
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Why would gry not use an action to pile up more actions during nightphase then? It.s their interest to use all actions to get as many as possible.Given Demon's result, assuming Erin was sane Gry could be mafia and someone else on the mafia team used an action?