by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
That‘s even worse then if Sam dies as BP and Gajeel says tomorrow he isn‘t BP, but pretty sure them sharing the role is what made Gajeel pounce.Gajeel never said he was BP, he said something cryptic about baiting people, and revealing something more later, then he left.
Imagine that we all tried our best to not get to 7 but potato passing, people reviving the dead and others that never agreed used their role.
We would be lynching 2 people randomly and getting double killed as night.
The worse case scenario is half not using their role while the other half is using.
Read this post, you silly Pigeon.@SirSamuel016 you now claim bomb?Why claim bp then, to not be killed at night?
Yeeesss ffs dd demon holt postet a huge comment at the start of the day last night on themWhy are you defending him that badly?
You're telling us to not vote for him even if he's lying. Do you have a better target?
Gaj implied being the bp pretty strongly tho.Gajeel never said he was BP, he said something cryptic about baiting people, and revealing something more later, then he left.
Imagine that we all tried our best to not get to 7 but potato passing, people reviving the dead and others that never agreed used their role.
We would be lynching 2 people randomly and getting double killed as night.
The worse case scenario is half not using their role while the other half is using.
I pretty much said the same thing but it was dismissed as not possibleDo you have a list of suspects/people you trust? For post-mortem if you get lynched.
My current thoughts are mixed, 2 BPs make sense if we reach the phases where everyone has double actions, so I would believe that you both are BP, as a protection for town when the double-kill cycle starts because we used our roles.
Sadly everyone‘s jumping the gun so unless I‘m wrong you‘re a goner and add that to another good majority lynch.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If we're voting with our guys then Sam is as good a target as they're.Yeeesss ffs dd demon holt postet a huge comment at the start of the day last night on them
I.m bot saying completely trust sam, just that I think your focus should not be on him right now....
I might be wrong in trusting Sam for now but idk my gut tells me I should.
I have said the role literally multiple times with my own words.And I haven't found such a great hint from you BTW @xnut. All I found is that you said you'd wait for a good opportunity to use it.
I read it and what of it? What is that trolling with bomb thing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I've had a really shit day and mafia trying to lynch me when I'm Bulletproof had me getting frustrated. Throw that in with it looking doomed and I thought I'd have some fun before I was wrongfully lynched. I am very sorry guys, but I assure you, I am town! It's bold and in green so you can clearly see that!I read it and what of it? What is that trolling with bomb thing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@SirSamuel016 how are you sure Gaj is bp if you are one yourself?![]()
Demonspeed can protect you. @Demonspeed @sakura-aneki what you think of orgz plan?This game is now f'n impossible to keep up with at work. Even my alerts are telling me about posts a page back..
@digitaldude no I did not use my role n1 or n2 and the only way it would be worth using tonight is if @sakura-aneki also targets me, gets results and we confirm each other tomorrow, but thats not a safe strategy without someone protecting me, and then we're probably in the 7+ Actions world.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Remember how I asked for an apology from Takuan? I want one from you as well when you're shown you are WRONG! 1.5 spacing to adhere to forum COVID rules, and at least 1000 words on why you are sorry and how you will make this up to the Favourite Senpai of 2020. I can't believe you guys would treat me so terriblyGuys its getting to the end phase can you put some more votes on samuel I might get sniped thanks.

??? Protect him how?Demonspeed can protect you. @Demonspeed @sakura-aneki what you think of orgz plan?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also sakura can keep potato provided she doesnt die today.
Aannnnd there we have it folks. Dd.s last vote, let him die with you. It.ll expose his arseNot just because I want to save myself and a townie exploding with me, but because I believe you may be scum.
Agreed2 BPs is actually a great way to give town 2 passive roles that won‘t increment the counter + roles that can mess up mafia‘s targetting.
And, good or bad?I'm a bit appalled that I may be voting alongside another one of my main suspects, but I already targeted Sam last night anyhow.
Thoughts on the posts I back-read in a few minutes.
You know, I wouldn't be against going for Taku.Plot twist, it was not the worst case scenario. The scenario we are living in right now is the worst case scenario. We most likely have 2 BPs and we are lynching one, maybe even the other tomorrow. Everything‘s being ignored just so we can keep playing the sneaky gameplay of focusing narrow-mindedly on 1-2 people per day. This isn‘t right.
The fact that every action is same priority makes it super high risk and would likely put us in a much worse world/plane. Not worth losing Demon if Mafia would target me and he took the bullet, either. I was just thinking aloud about when I would consider using my role.Demonspeed can protect you. @Demonspeed @sakura-aneki what you think of orgz plan?