by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
And he's wrong. Either he's mafia or he's cooked.@digitaldude he just said he suspect you
Do you have a list of suspects/people you trust? For post-mortem if you get lynched.I keep telling you all! I'm not mafia!![]()
Not just because I want to save myself and a townie exploding with me, but because I believe you may be scum.I explained why samuel going for me.
If there is one doctor or less I would believe in 2bpDo you have a list of suspects/people you trust? For post-mortem if you get lynched.
My current thoughts are mixed, 2 BPs make sense if we reach the phases where everyone has double actions, so I would believe that you both are BP, as a protection for town when the double-kill cycle starts because we used our roles.
Sadly everyone‘s jumping the gun so unless I‘m wrong you‘re a goner and add that to another good majority lynch.
I'm sorry but adress what? The fact that you didn't bother to make come across as trustworthy those two days, making you look more shady to me than other players did? What is there to adress lmao. Don't be sad about that now.And also, if sam turns out scum as i think, then gajeel is confirmed legit but more importantly, we'll have to look into marm, for reasons i already gave - and that none of them adressed.
You overfocus on that and it‘s clouding your judgement.He is officially part of the club of people trying to get us a 7+, what I don't understand is the confidence they have to be public about it.
But there is high odds we unlock the cycle where everyone has 2 actions. Why is nobody considering that?Also there's no way town has two bps guys ffs
WHAT?I'm a bit appalled that I may be voting alongside another one of my main suspects, but I already targeted Sam last night anyhow.
Thoughts on the posts I back-read in a few minutes.
Where did he do that? If he did I missed it honestlyHasn't Sam already admitted that he lied and he's not BP?
Whether or not he's mafia.
We can only discuss and latch onto information given to us all we know is demonspeed got guilty on you and there is a bp dispute. IF only we revealed the roles.2 BPs is actually a great way to give town 2 passive roles that won‘t increment the counter + roles that can mess up mafia‘s targetting.
No he only said in past games he did that.Hasn't Sam already admitted that he lied and he's not BP?
Whether or not he's mafia.
I agree with you, but we made a huge sacrifice to avoid the worse case scenario, among the people trying to get us over 7, 50% are mafia at least, they even killed hardy first to make sure people use their role.You overfocus on that and it‘s clouding your judgement.
A BP dispute shouldn‘t lead to this, if both are trustworthy we shouldn‘t lynch either.We can only discuss and latch onto information given to us all we know is demonspeed got guilty on you and there is a bp dispute. IF only we revealed the roles.
Just for you my king UWUDo you have a list of suspects/people you trust? For post-mortem if you get lynched.
My current thoughts are mixed, 2 BPs make sense if we reach the phases where everyone has double actions, so I would believe that you both are BP, as a protection for town when the double-kill cycle starts because we used our roles.
Sadly everyone‘s jumping the gun so unless I‘m wrong you‘re a goner and add that to another good majority lynch.
I decided to troll and claim bomb because I thought mafia would get their way and got frustrated. Shame on meHasn't Sam already admitted that he lied and he's not BP?
Whether or not he's mafia.
I'll accept punishment from someone cute like @MarmaladeSky to make up for it.How many times do I have to say I'm Bulletproof? My role my be bulletproof but my feelings are not, meanie!WHAT?