Serious 101nemesis? when you defended Yaiba? you go on discussions over this series when someone try to say anything that isn't super pleasing about the series and now you want to act like you don't do? And since when i said you can't defend Yaiba, i defend the series that i liked because i liked them, you were talking about not reading Yaiba and etc while always defending the series and this is what i talked, there's no double standards, defend how much you want but not even have read the series while doing is what i said it looks weird.
Except I haven't defended Kimetsu at all. Please stop projecting. Not everyone defends series they like, like you.
The only series I ever defended strongly (way more than you) was Bleach and that was back in 2012-2013/2014, to the point that I've gotten in trouble here with former mods/admins at that time.
I haven't cared about any series that much since then to be defending them.
Me discounting wrong facts or debating someone about "legacies" or shitty company practices like this initial print =\= me defending Kimetsu.
I do that for literally everything. From Yoza to One Piece.
I even did that with S8 as well when people were trashing it nonstop here, especially against one user in particular.
If you can't tell the difference, that's not my problem.
But please stop telling me what I've done for what series.
Also stop defending a shitty practice from the biggest manga publisher in the industry. Plain and simple.
And yes, I've not read Kimetsu past 50 chapters or the Mugen train arc. (Whichever chapter that ends at). I don't know who died or anything in Kimetsu.