by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
Wait didn't you include yourself as bulletproof not even 30 minutes ago? Which is it man?Okay I did say Takuan changed his mind lmao, I am cooked. @Takuan excuse my monging around there but I am certain that you are mafia.
Is that your belief or do you KNOW Gajeel is BP thanks to a failed mafia kill?
That consensus is not agreed by me. It is by you though of course, it helps you eh?There it is again! You're pushing the focus back on to me when there's already a general consensus we shouldn't be focusing purely on the two bulletproof claims. You say there's zero reason for you to be voted and you lurk, but your inactiveness which is a clear decision by you makes you suspect. You haven't been contributing to Town's cause, just lying low for whatever reasons you have and that should be called into question.
I never said you changed your mind? Where did you pull that from? I think you're a bit desperate to keep the focus on me.
Rules or not, you still posted the keyword and the target directly after. After it was grabbed by the hosts you should have raised it with them but you didn't.
Takuan has been awfully quiet, laying low and just trying to push attention away from himself, especially after Day 2 when he put the focus on me where mid-writing his post he changed his mind from accusing me of lying to flat-out voting for me
I just want to point out that mafia tend to know the rules better because they are in a team with a moderator at night time.So troll suspicions , and a mishap with rules is gonna lead me to top list? Go ahead guys town has been f'd since the game started but that's just my opinion
It is my belief yes, he's WAY more believable than you are. And he claimed after you, which by itself should have doomed you.Okay I did say Takuan changed his mind lmao, I am cooked. @Takuan excuse my monging around there but I am certain that you are mafia.
Is that your belief or do you KNOW Gajeel is BP thanks to a failed mafia kill?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's like saying the moderator is on my side? I highly doubt someone would ask that question and the host somehow accidently count my unofficial voteI just want to point out that mafia tend to know the rules better because they are in a team with a moderator at night time.
Not saying it can't be a mistake just pointing that it is possible for mafia to know and use this mechanic to their advantage
I am Bulletproof xnut, I didn't say I wasn't in that passage did I?Wait didn't you include yourself as bulletproof not even 30 minutes ago? Which is it man?
So you're saying Marm, Demon, Shad etc. are all mafia?That consensus is not agreed by me. It is by you though of course, it helps you eh?
I'm a Bulletproof TOWNIE DUDE! Grysun was one of the few who was pretty adamant in his belief I was town, yet he was taken out last night. If I was mafia, why would I agree to them lynching one of the few guys who trusted me?My inactivity i've explained, and even then, my fixation on you isnt a proof in itself that i' trying to be contributing ny lynching a mfia FINALLY?
Saying a claim after one has already been made makes the first one redundant is like saying "Oh no, Fox News projects a Biden election win! If I (Trump) claim victory then everyone will believe me!" Nothing is ever set in stone like that.It is my belief yes, he's WAY more believable than you are. And he claimed after you, which by itself should have doomed you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're certainly eager to get out of the pressure cooker, busy with IRL or not.Alright i'm out for real now, do what you guys want. I'll be there later.
From what I understand you said "I claimed it because I didn't want to be lynched after revealing I was passive" I can find the quote in a secondI am Bulletproof xnut, I didn't say I wasn't in that passage did I?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
.......Another mafioso revealing himself? I am legitimately BP, and I do apologize for my trolling about bomb but you're making a massive mislynch if you vote for me. If you're town, don't vote for me!
You're on a manga forum, and sakura trees bloom in Japan. Therefore Weeb![]()
Aye aye Gry, I'm sure I'm making things incredibly hard on you mentally and I'm sorry. @Lady pompom help my boy out with a massage or something to relax please
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Accidental is the key word, from the host perspective it a valid vote, now is it accidental or not both are possible.That's like saying the moderator is on my side? I highly doubt someone would ask that question and the host somehow accidently count my unofficial vote
Aye, you were thinking about my trolling incident on that. I am legitimately a BP townie.From what I understand you said "I claimed it because I didn't want to be lynched after revealing I was passive" I can find the quote in a second
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
.......
--- Double Post Merged, ---
My mistake you claimed BP after something else, and it seems to me you are more knee deep in mud then I am, DD suspected you as did Gry

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I dont understand this system of believing people's way of thinking and thinking others way of playing is "going with the flow" wasnt his last message alive a votelock on you? LolAye, you were thinking about my trolling incident on that. I am legitimately a BP townie.
Gry had me as green in his list of suspects instead of orange (sus but leans towards town) or white (outright scum suspect). Important to note that now. Here it is again and you'll see Gry believed in me![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
YikesKinda feel like locking Sam just so we avoid more headache tomorrow.
If he did then it's been deleted, but that doesn't necessarily mean he thought I was mafia. Again, you can see he was tired of my shenanigans and rightfully so, but I assure you I am not scum. Falling into the trap of staying on the bulletproofs is what mafia want so they can keep laying low.I've been saying go for inactives since the beginning of day 2, I agreed with Gry when he even listed me
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I dont understand this system of believing people's way of thinking and thinking others way of playing is "going with the flow" wasnt his last message alive a votelock on you? Lol
Not an outright claim of him believing I'm mafia though hey?Yikes
Its amazing to think being voted for a lynch during a tie breaker would mean he didn't think you were scumNot an outright claim of him believing I'm mafia though hey?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
It wasn't tied when he attempted to vote though? You literally quoted the post behind his thinking, no matter what I am he believed lynching me would cause less headaches because of the trolling I pulled. This continued focus on me still is laughable.Its amazing to think being voted for a lynch during a tie breaker would mean he didn't think you were scum
But you're doing the same thing? You could've started that with enough time to get people onto it. (Forgot to post this yesterday)The more people say we can't go for Taku, the more I am inclined to vote him/and find the posters suspicious. This is one of the rare occasion when we can vote twice.
It's not that hard. If you want to go for Taku vote twice.
I could say the same i really could, because last I checked I voted DD and then he voted you making it 8 and 8It wasn't tied when he attempted to vote though? You literally quoted the post behind his thinking, no matter what I am he believed lynching me would cause less headaches because of the trolling I pulled. This continued focus on me still is laughable.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
For me last second voting is taking advantage of the time given to us to figure out who scum is, I dont lock votes a few hours into another day of information that's silly@xnut why did you last second snipe DD
If Gry used his role, he would have exposed Sakura for lying, she targeted him and said she got no result.But you're doing the same thing? You could've started that with enough time to get people onto it. (Forgot to post this yesterday)
@xnut why did you last second snipe DD
It's a shame Gry's gone, but I don't think it's a coincidence that the night actions dropped as well? It's possible Gry has been using his role. He was against the idea of not using. Also considering now that he may have been trying to downplay his interest in the game in order for mafia to not target him....I do know I was one of his suspects, but tbh, it's possible mafia are among his lists and wanted to take him down before he starts strongly focusing on them. At the same time, it's also possible mafia took him out because he is Gry and figured it was a bonus that he wasn't yet invested in the game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If Sakura is blocked, wouldn't it be the same thing? Getting no result could mean the target did nothing or you were blocked..If Gry used his role, he would have exposed Sakura for lying, she targeted him and said she got no result.
Night action dropped because Potato is stationary and Demonspeed didn't use his necro role.
Your vote on DD made it 10 (DD) to 8 (Me), effectively saving me and no Gry vote could bring that back. If you're going to rely on the chaos of last-second voting then you need to be sure of your intentions and what can happen, unless you were in lynching DD as you'd of been lynching a townie either way...I could say the same i really could, because last I checked I voted DD and then he voted you making it 8 and 8
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
For me last second voting is taking advantage of the time given to us to figure out who scum is, I dont lock votes a few hours into another day of information that's silly
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I have to agree somewhat. Town is so handicapped in not knowing what to do that we fail to put any pressure on the mafia, something has to happen to break the trend of inaction > townie gets lynched > repeatImo, we're doing this wrongly. @Shad directing this to you especially. There's quite literally, no game plan as things stand. You're against using roles (to an arguably understandable extent), and you're also against claiming roles. Do you not see how this will constantly force town to be handicapped? We can't really figure out the structure of the game and thus who is lying like this...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If Sakura is blocked, wouldn't it be the same thing? Getting no result could mean the target did nothing or you were blocked..
If Demon didn't use his role though, that'd explain it