by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
It is literally said in the post above, was that supposed to be a rhetoric question?That's real cute Lambu. Why no intention to claim? And why so keen to put the focus back on me? Don't want town trying to look for mafia like yourself and your buddies like Takuan?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well at least we can agree on Taku being mafia.It is literally said in the post above, was that supposed to be a rhetoric question?
I'll be damned if Taku's ass isn't mafia but you are definitely not town, the bp bs cannot bring you that far.
This is why I trust lambu his suspect list actually makes sense.People I dont distrust: Demon, sakura, Gajeel, Orgz (?) kinda
Grey area: Moegara, Shad, gnut, Marm (last one looking more green than grey)
To the fire: Taku, Sam, xnut, Holt, Daws (the last two are a maybe, depends on what they say and act from here on).
Can you use your spying ability along with the Potato pass? How do you know it got blocked?omg need to catch up.
I'll just leave my investigation for last night since no point in postponing in this case.
Sam claimed passive, I spied on him to see if he lied about that too. He didn't use his role last night. So there's some truth to his claims.
I spied on gry before, I told you he's town, you didn't believe me....
Was wrong about DD ok that sucks, but it was his own fault playing the way that he played. I have one question tho, if he was death miller would that appear after a miss lynch?
one very important thing: I tried passing the potato last night to someone AND IT DIDN'T WORK, can someone enlighten me on that?
also 4 night actions 2 were mine potato and spy and 1 was kill, 1 more left, probably mafia det
Hot Potato description says it's passed separately from normal role usage.Can you use your spying ability along with the Potato pass? How do you know it got blocked?
).
First of all I didn't ask her. I said that was the only scenario in which I would use my role at that stage. That's because I still had a sneaking suspicion she might've been faking Spy, because she kept getting no results, and I was confident she wouldn't be able to fake results if she targeted me, and her results could only really lead her to one conclusion, thus clearing us both. That was the most justified use of my role at that time, and I even said repeatedly it wasn't a good idea.Orgz also asked if Sakura could target him to confirm his role. These three are good targets.
I'm confident because I know the only way Mafia can get rid of me is by a lynch, and I've come to terms that if town decides its in their best interests (which it isn't) to lynch me today then it's due to how I acted, and I'll accept that I shouldn't of mucked around like I did. The continual pushing the focus back on me is what they want and it's what mafia is getting. You'll lynch another townie today in me, and then they'll kill someone else tonight alongside what may also be Sakura being blown up by the potato today so it'll be a 3-town death day. We cannot afford to fuck this up.Not too sure about what to think of Sam. He seems too confident for a Mafia.
i couldn't pass the potato, ppl said escort blocks both? and I wsn't told by hosts that I can't do both actions, plu I remember reading that potato pass is separate of your role's actionCan you use your spying ability along with the Potato pass? How do you know it got blocked?
Do you think that in our situation, with only Townie lynches and Erin who might be Naive Traitor. That hiding your role is worth it? If you were to vote for someone right now, who would it be?First of all I didn't ask her. I said that was the only scenario in which I would use my role at that stage. That's because I still had a sneaking suspicion she might've been faking Spy, because she kept getting no results, and I was confident she wouldn't be able to fake results if she targeted me, and her results could only really lead her to one conclusion, thus clearing us both. That was the most justified use of my role at that time, and I even said repeatedly it wasn't a good idea.
i actually think she would, should also check erin's like history on posts, I rmember guys saying last gam harting comments is a sign to lt mafia know you'ere traitor. now that we know she was traitor we can check that outAmong the active role claimers I don't think there is any reason to let xnut alive. He said before that he was waiting for the right time to use his ability and is claiming Hider, a very popular Mafia claim.
Holt and Orgz, both said the same thing when I asked them about hints, that they were waiting for the right time too. Orgz also asked if Sakura could target him to confirm his role. These three are good targets.
Erin voted Holt D1, regardless of her sanity I am not sure she would go for someone in her list. She voted earlier than all the Lawl voters(Really like these lists, great job Hosts).
She was the last to vote for Sam D2 however. If I were in her shoes I would have probably voted Mafia during to try to get their attention, but I am not sure Erin thinks the same way. Actually, I heavily doubt she would do that.
I will be voting for Takuan this phase, unless something miraculous happens to clear him and expose someone else as mafia.Sam will go with either to save his bulletproof ass as usual.