Games Mafia Game 86 - Magic: the Gathering - Planechase - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum


by desin, panda and evil

Mechanic Design
The idea was a mechanic that is part of the core Mafia Game and not just an optional addon that distracts from it. Therefore the mechanic was based on the amount of night actions happening per night, giving people agency as individuals as well as factions as a whole. For full transparency all possible effects would be visible to everyone from the start so there are no information imbalances. As for the effects of the mechanic we once again took a look at the core mechanics being night actions and voting.
In regards to votes we chose "sticky votes" in the sense that every player has 2 locked votes to use. Thus giving every vote meaning and possibly undercutting any mafia last minute vote switcheroos. The intention was to give all three factions more options when it comes to voting ranging from voting your top two suspects as a town or using one vote on your mafia buddy to use later on as an alibi.

"Single vote" phase had a similar intention by putting more pressure on the day discussion and analysis beforehand to make a vote that counts while also leaving mafia less options for deniability for their votes.

"Double lynch" phase was supposed to be possible only very early in the game as it was only achievable with lot of active role uses. During the day town would be at a disadvantage due to it only being D2/D3 but still with a chance to get mafia. During the night in "double action" phase Mafia have a chance for two kills, however early on they would not have enough information to target valuable townies specifically. On the other hand townies had 2 nights for actions to gather information and get a surplus of info from very early on in the game thus speeding up the game. Investigative roles could possibly confirm their sanities and feed in lot of information for the following day discussion. Kill reducing roles had the same chance of stopping a kill just as in any normal night. This was supposed to help town get an information advantage early on by giving them the results of 3 nights by the beginning of D3/D4.

The chance of double kill is nevertheless alluring to mafia who would push for it but this would be balanced out by the automatic mechanic of the following night where the kill would have a 50% chance to fail. During the day the previous votes would be turned into penalty votes giving mafia a chance to manipulate the vote while also being at danger of paying for past suspicion.

Janitor kill was supposed to take information away from both parties opening the chance for mafia to claim a role that the investigator could find out thus catching mafia right there. The day lynch would be hidden as well thus as well only letting the investigator find out who it was while mafia does not know which role (if townie) was taken out and can’t plan around that.

As the game progresses the effects of the mechanic become less and less intrusive thus bringing endgame back to the basic game.

Assuming with almost certainty the game would start off accelerated early on with a double action night followed by a 50% failure chance to bring it back in pace, thus the assumption was D2 using mechanic 8-9 followed by mechanic 10+ which would then cut down actions to 3-6 and then staying in that realm until endgame and no mechanic interventions.

Role List/Faction Build
The main aspect of the game mechnic - number of the night roles used - was a key element in building the roles list. It was a balancing act of active and passive roles, as well as the timing of possible role uses. Majority of roles were added under the assumption they would start use at the beginning. As the game would progress further would be activated, to balance taken out roles. A number of maximum possible actions was defined and the rest would be filled out with passive roles. Naturally the Town as biggest faction would receive most of it and would have the biggest influence on the mechanic through cooperation. No day action except for one voting related roles were added to keep the focus on night actions.
The Intel Force
A third of the Town's setup would be the investigative roles, which could feed in new details from active player pool as well as beyond the grave. Due to the possible double night action scenario and resulting in possible information overflow the roles were added in a singlular amount. The Spy role with the potential to varify any night action, bundled with the by hosts confirmed amount of night actions, to make or break any claims made during the day phases. Spirit Medium, similar to the Spy would potentially make or break action claims. Insane Detective to potentially find Mafia/TP, although from 7 non-Townie roles only 4 were detectable, so the potential here was limited. Coupled with the Naive Traitor role this Detective would come "online" with the findings later than usual, as the sanities needed to be confirmed first. And upon death would also have the potential to seed dissesnt amoung the Mafia team to help unfail a TP member amongst them. Investigator was added for the possible Janitor'd night action scenario to unfail hidden roles.

The Protectors
An other third of the Town was designed to increase the durability and be able to reduce number of casualties in double action night scenario. Roles with this intend being used were Sane Doctor, Bodyguard, Prostitute and Jesus.

The Special Force
The two new role Necromancer and Banshee were added for observation as they both never had practical use before. Both seemed more on the situational end of usefulnes, but likewise had potential to be pivotal for a leap forward for their faction.

The Decoys
And lastly, two vanilla Townies were added to potentially attract Mafia's attention and tank a night hit instead of an other role for a possible Sleeper recruting in an early TP death scenario.
Mafia Setup
The Mafia was designed to have two actions per night, and therefore have the possibility in participating in the mechanics as well. For the second action besides the kill there were currently only two possible options available, which are Detective or Escort.

Settling on Mafia Escort as this role was more aligned with the mechanics in mind. Detective with a double action would scout the Town roles too quickly, giving full transparancy. The Apprentice as addition to sacrifice some flexibility in the beginning to be able to react flexibly on the situation at hand. The choices to go along were Strongman for a certain kill, a Bomb for an additional kill at lynch, and a Janitor for an information surplus. Poisoner to give flexibility in timing of kills. Mafia Boss in this setup was more a pro-Town faction choice to give Mafia the impression of higher Detectives presence.
Third Party Setup
With no killing ability, and with passive roles only, (with exception of Mafia member), Third Party was not given the possibility to participate in the mechanics. However, both non-Mafia members were given protection related roles to increase durability, one night protection in Threesome candidate as Bulletproof, one late game day protection role for the town Lover as Innocent Child with a D5 timed confirmation. This role with also start off with the Hot Potato with the same timing. The Mafia Noble role was assigned to the Lover to use it within the Mafia faction, as well as late game potential change to Third Party faction.

Gameplay Analysis
As the game kicked-off the analysis around the use of the mechanic started. Different strategies of using it to the best advantage were discussed and weighted off against each other. The dominanting strategy among the players with night roles and therefore influence on the mechanic agreed to be a conservative use of the night roles to not reach the treasholds of 7 to 9 role uses.

This resulted in only half of the night actions being used, successfully denying the "double action"/"janitored" day and night phases the following day and remained the in use throughout night 1 to night 3 as leading strategy from town's side as evident by (periodically) missing night actions from roles such as Doctor, Prostitute and Spirit Medium.

Only by night 4 confidence in night role use increased as the pool of players with night roles has declined enough to not reach the threasholds and stay in line with the initial strategy.
Townie Faction
The lack of information from performed investigative night actions from the dominant mechanic strategy, and setup, led to analysis of players' behaviours, such as role claims. Those were weighted off against each other and analyzed against plausibility in setup. Behavioural patterns, such as voting as well as cooperativeness with the leading strategy became factors to decide the order of day lynches. More subtile patterns, such as timing of role hints, activity in total were picked up on as well, but were secondary as deemed to be non substantial enough. By end of D4 and four lynched townies in a row, the situation for town became unwinnable, however was not perceived as such, as the existence of third party was not discovered and thus disregarded, but giving a false sense of security through the bloated numbers. Inconsistancies in night role action claims against the confirmed night role action used by the mechanic came in as an additional analysis tool as well, however, already at a very late point in game, and too late to turn the tides.

Mafia Faction
Starting off very cautiously assessing the importance of the mechanic, almost no one participating actively in discussions throught the first day phase, or hinting the nature of a role, before going into first night discussions with the team to talk through and align a working strategy. Through following day phases the team succeeded in dodging day lynches in diverting the players to find someone more suspicious or inconsitant to lynch instead. The strategy to pass the Hot Potatoe secondary role to an investigative townie role and blocking it paid off greatly and was overlooked by the other players long enough to almost tie in numbers with remaining factions. The existance of third party, while couple of times mentioned in the internal brain stormings was not seriously enough considered to start looking into the potential candidates for it. The focus remained heavily on dismantling town, even at the point where it was not possible to lynch townies anymore. The end game strategy became working towards reaching a close enough number and win the game with the additional Noble vote, unaware of it belonging to third party as well.

Third Party Faction
With plenty players to go through Threesome candidate took six guesses to join the Lovers' party and their night discussions. The night protection role ensured survival of one mafia kill attempt, and the false claim by an other townie benefited and made him trusted enough to not be lynched. Mafia, while picking the apprenticed Strongman role chose a different target to use it on, making him literally dodge the bullet until making the mafia lover aware of his own existence shortly after. Similarly unaware of the identity of the candidate the lovers were trying to give hints about their own alignment, as discretely as possible to not expose themselves completely. Town lover although passing the potato stayed under the radar during day phases long enough to get day time benefits from the town role on D5. Mafia lover was from then on faced with a bigger challenge to keep the town counterpart alive, but, was trusted within the faction even while persuading to go for alternative options. During the day Mafia lover remained trusted by town also through incriminating mafia faction members, until only one was left and numbers allowed it to win with the votes.
Hot Potato played by @MarmaladeSky D1, @Holt D2, @sakura-aneki D3-D5 (killed D5)

The starting position of Hot Potato was given to a Town-aligned secondardy Third Party out of curiosity to see what they do with it. Through the exchange with the Mafia Lover it was quietly passed on to a Mafia player, to then decide within the team. Mafia team passed it on to role revealed Spy and going forward effectively blocked with the Mafia Escort the investigative role as well as the further passing in one action. Due to the novelty of this role and strategy and no indication of a Mafia Escort in the setup to that point Town did not identify this as highly benefitial Mafia strategy and held the passing Mafia Member accountable up until after the Hot Potato exploded.

In role design we categorized this role as a Priority 3 action to potentially block the movement. If this is going to remain a one-sided pro-Mafia strategy only, perhaps the categorization into Priority 3 need be reevalued again. I think this needs at least two or three games further test runs. In any case the movement of the Hot Potato is an important new information for the players to analyze.


Necromancer played by @Demonspeed (killed N4)

This role starts off basically very vanilla and with progressing game increasingly gains strength. All really depends not only on the Town setup, but also the order in which Townies died, thus bit on the harder side to plan around in game design as it could tilt the balance heavily pro-Town, or be completely useless. This situational usefulness of the role could lead to very unique outcomes and memorable moments, thus looking forward to see what our players will do with it in next games.


Banshee played by @SonOfDaws (lost D8)

Due to the longevity of the player this role could not show all aspects of its functunalities in this game, as the killing action was missing for a full review ( why didn't you die daws ;p). My impression was that similar to all other Townie killing roles it incentivises the player to analyze the player pool in selecting anti-Townie targets. We also drafted it as a Priority 3 action, both selecting and killing, which means it could be blocked. Player raised the question about feedback concerning his viable targets upon death, as he wouldnot know which actions have succeeded and which havenot. Perhaps this need further clarification.


Bulletproof Townie (Lover) by D6 previously (Threesome Candidate) played by @Gajeel (won D8)

Threesome Candidate as secondary role was the new addition in this game, and of course can be paired with a lot of roles on-going. This combination in particular is in the upper spectrum strength wise. Most combinations give this role a solid role claim thus increase the time the player can have to find the other members of the Third Party, thus victory becomes more achievable (as demonstrated in this game). No matter the primary role though, if one Lover dies in the first couple of phases this role has same slim chance as before to guess the remaining member.


Mafia Noble (Lover) played by @Lambu (won D8)

This role was added as a big nerf for the self-confirming Townie Noble. Perhaps also due to the fact that it was added just now the players would rather take it as self-confirming Mafia Noble, thus the Mafia team decided it is best to keep it as a last resort role in end game, when the numbers allow it to lynch a last Townie and win the game. I like to see some more bolder usage of the role in a few more test runs to see if it is versatile enough to allow different playstyles, or it will remain this last resort use. But either way I think it makes the previously drafted Mafia Robber obsolete and see its potential to move it to the chopping board and go on with Mafia Noble alone.
The built game mechanic is right now the best tool to try out different cencepts in the meta and potentially explore new rules or addition of new roles. What we were most curious about was exploring different voting regulations, concept of collective vs individual choice to select varying night scenarios.

Voting concepts: From the three concepts it turned out to be the least impactful. This might or might not have been heavily influenced through the simultaneous introduction of new tie breaking rule, which turned out to shift the timing of the votes more towards the end. Implementation-wise, some inaccurate wordings led to different interpretations of intended concepts, that were unnoticed by us for some time, unfortunately resulting in some frustrations on the side. Generally the hope to observe some different strategies around the voting concepts werenot observable in the scope as hoped in development.

Collective and individual choice concept: Giving the individual players the option to participate in an overarching game mechanic strategy was the second incooperated concept. Players discussing it already on day one, strategizing around it and arguing for/against the respective positions was perceived by us as positively participative. In this format with night actions, not everyone was given the chance to actually influence it individually with their own actions. Changing that is something I might explore in a future game.

Varying night scenarios concept: Coupled with the previous concept of choices the varying night scenarios concept was a very risky endeavour, that was misjudged in game designing phase, thus in hindsight something I would not do again. The role list was build upon the possibilities of these varying night concepts actually occuring, some even in a particular order, which due to the free choices were not going as drafted at all. Lot of these concepts while being big part of the design were not used, thus best done in a set environment only.

​
 
Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,802
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You can't get an action from a Vanilla Townie ._.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,914
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Ok break is over I’ll be here and vote about 1 hour before the end of the phase
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,802
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
And there are people that agree that Takuan is mafia.
This doesn’t look good, if you really are vanilla it really would have been better to keep it to yourself after that BP claim.

I want to believe you, I dont know if I can after all this. This really doesn’t look well
Damn, even you don't believe me anymore Marm :emocat Does no one see that me being lynched is exactly what mafia wanted? Why as soon as I come clean they jump on me to get me gone? They're making it the focus to save their boy Takuan! He's mafia!
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I was using it as a litmus test of sorts. Sakura hadn't proven or really done anything to appear trustworthy. She claimed spy early which is bold of course, and there was no counter claim at the time (a plus for her). I believed the hot potato wouldn't explode that early, so i saw it this way, if she was Town for real- the potato was insurance because it'd make sense for Mafia to want to take her out. In order words, an exchange in worst case scenario, and a free pass for some time. I expected she could use this for a few days then pass when it gets into dangerous territory. And yeah, ideally, I wouldn't have wanted that info to be out that she had it because then Mafia would just steer clear. However, she forced the reveal and sorta nullified that. On the other hand, if she was Mafia, then I expected she'd just put it back into circulation asap. That'd hypothetically be a tell because she asked specifically for it. That would mean she had motive to keep track of the bomb while increasing the odds of getting a free kill.



No. I still have not used it. However, I'm strongly considering using it tonight. No, it's not a day action



1. See above. I wasn't planning to make all of that obvious because but I guess I have to justify my actions.

2. Not reaching 7 night actions doesn't exactly mean Hardy's plan is working. Saying we might get to it anyway is a bit confusing. What I meant there was, if we played the game as normal, landing on exactly 7 night actions is more like tough luck than mafia directly making that happen. I theorised it's more likely we go under/over it instead. And I'm not exactly saying Hardy's plan is all bad. I mentioned it is safe and I understand the reason. However, it handicaps us. There is logic in it of course, my main gripe yesterday was in the fact that you were willing to lynch a hoe if they had used their action to save someone. Despite the fact that we didn't still reach 7 and they might have saved someone (hypothetically).

I don't not mind. Like I said, this is MG. Even getting aggressive could be beneficial if it causes slip ups.
I will need to think about the potato thing later when I have time but thanks for taking the time to write explain your thoughts.

Just want to clarify that what I meant was the hoe had very little chance to block a kill randomly, but if she did block them of course I would consider that as a positive, I just wanted people to take using action seriously, like use them if you see a benefit.

Btw I'm sure Gry knew that he would get killed soon that is why I'm sure he didn't use hoe to block the kill on N2, if he did he would have told us, it seems more likely they targeted BP or failed the kill because of some SS shenanigan.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Sam has to be scum, or TP. One or the other. If you were vanilla, why did you claim BP in the first place? And why take it back now? Anyway, you're pretty much sealing your own fate.
Votekill Sam.

We shouldn't let the rest of the day go to waste. Sam and Taku have been at each others throats. If Sam flips mafia, it could have just been a play to make Taku seem more trustworthy afterwards.

There's also xnut who sniper DD yesterday in favour of Sam. Worth looking into honestly
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Looking back at
Damn, even you don't believe me anymore Marm :emocat Does no one see that me being lynched is exactly what mafia wanted? Why as soon as I come clean they jump on me to get me gone? They're making it the focus to save their boy Takuan! He's mafia!
You literally was saved like 3times...was kinda giving you benefit of the doubt.
But admittedly lying again...think Im voting you.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Dont play dumb Sam. You've been lieing constantly and tried to throw shade at me, and now you're expecting people to believe you because you tell them to?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I will need to think about the potato thing later when I have time but thanks for taking the time to write explain your thoughts.

Just want to clarify that what I meant was the hoe had very little chance to block a kill randomly, but if she did block them of course I would consider that as a positive, I just wanted people to take using action seriously, like use them if you see a benefit.

Btw I'm sure Gry knew that he would get killed soon that is why I'm sure he didn't use hoe to block the kill on N2, if he did he would have told us, it seems more likely they targeted BP or failed the kill because of some SS shenanigan.
Yes, I acknowledged that we weren't even certain that the hoe blocked. I listed a bunch of alternatives myself even. I was just griped by the fact that in the hypothetical scenario that a hoe did save a life, you would lynch her just because she used the role even though in that hypothetical scenario, everything turned out completely fine
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,802
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Dont play dumb Sam. You've been lieing constantly and tried to throw shade at me, and now you're expecting people to believe you because you tell them to?
When I pop Vanilla Townie I want them to go straight for your throat Taku, you and your mafia buds have done well keeping the spotlight on me and I fumbled which made it worse for myself. I expect the mafia to sub to my twitch channel as thanks for how I fucked up so badly.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Going for Sam is fine, but who should vote last? He could be Mafia Bomb.
I could take the chance...imo he wouldnt be saved so much if he was a bomb.
He's got to be something juicy...votekill Sam
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,802
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sam has to be scum, or TP. One or the other. If you were vanilla, why did you claim BP in the first place? And why take it back now? Anyway, you're pretty much sealing your own fate.
Votekill Sam.

We shouldn't let the rest of the day go to waste. Sam and Taku have been at each others throats. If Sam flips mafia, it could have just been a play to make Taku seem more trustworthy afterwards.

There's also xnut who sniper DD yesterday in favour of Sam. Worth looking into honestly
DD sniped because either way I was cooked given how I fucked around on Day 3. Town has fallen completely into the trap Mafia laid out, and now it's all fucked with Sakura potentially exploding from the Hot Potato today as well.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
DD sniped because either way I was cooked given how I fucked around on Day 3. Town has fallen completely into the trap Mafia laid out, and now it's all fucked with Sakura potentially exploding from the Hot Potato today as well.
You laid your own traps lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gotta clock in....check back in about 2hrs
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well I won't be able to post for a while so I'll reveal. Would've liked to wait to see if anyone else would claim the role (unlikely as it is). I'm Spirit Medium. Was thinking of using my role last night on Erin to see who she targeted, but wasn't sure it was worth it (she only had one night to target someone and it could've been either someone on her list or off it, to test her sanity). Then I fell asleep and it was too late anyway.

I said from the start I didn't use my role N1 ("there was never any doubt actually" - because I literally couldn't use it, no one would've had any Actions at that point)

That's also what I meant when I said I was confident sakura wouldn't be able to fake results on me, because she'd have to guess I was one of only two Town roles who could target dead people, and if she saw I targeted a dead person she'd know I was Town, thus confirming each other.

And yes, the role can still be of use, but the way I've fumbled this whole game so far I feel it's probably more useful for me to reveal. Or not, I'm too damn helpless and stressed this game, especially with work IRL being hectic af and I can't post while I'm driving, so I don't feel like I'm helping Town a lot anyway. I'm banking on there being another Detective who can come forward with some more solid results. And me coming out at least helps Doc(s?) make a more informed decision who to protect etc.

Now, that said, the longer time goes by without other claims revealing or at least strongly hinting about their role, the more suspicious I'll be of them.

There you go @Demonspeed. Now I gtg, I have to try to be a dad at least. Will try to keep up with the game when I can.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,802
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Don't forget who I suspect once I die, Town.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I've been reading and quoting posts that drew my attention, but MH decided to perform a magic trick and make all of them disappear except the one's on this page... So that was neat.

Anyhow

omg need to catch up.

I'll just leave my investigation for last night since no point in postponing in this case.

Sam claimed passive, I spied on him to see if he lied about that too. He didn't use his role last night. So there's some truth to his claims.

I spied on gry before, I told you he's town, you didn't believe me....

Was wrong about DD ok that sucks, but it was his own fault playing the way that he played. I have one question tho, if he was death miller would that appear after a miss lynch?

one very important thing: I tried passing the potato last night to someone AND IT DIDN'T WORK, can someone enlighten me on that?

also 4 night actions 2 were mine potato and spy and 1 was kill, 1 more left, probably mafia det
So, if blocking prevents the HP from being passed, then this escort behavior is our top priority. That said:
Until she explodes !!!
Passing the potato to her was a bad idea, mafia now can keep blocking her until she dies?

lol sakura you should have checked the interactions or asked a host, 3 days of us not knowing you are being blocked 😭
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw if sakura is being blocked then her 2 actions didn't count.

So 1 kill, 1 escort are confirmed, which means we are missing 2 actions, a town detective and a mafia detective?

I think mafia having escort and detective is too OP, so it could mean 2 investigative roles on the side of town.

Did anybody else use a role today that is not Detective/Spy?
and @Lambu since you just asked

As of right now, we've lost 3 active townies, lost 1 possible traitor, and have 14 players left. So, I think it's safe to say that more actives should start using their roles. All investigating, protecting, and blocking roles should be alright using their roles. There's some exceptions here and there, but as a back pocket mind game, when they should be used should be left to the players with the roles

As for myself, I targeted Marm last night. Nothing interesting yet
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,695
Reaction score
61,404
Gender
Male
Country
France
  • Sam.
  • Xnut
  • Holt(?).
  • Taku.
  • And Moe?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Forgot about Son :XD.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Damn, even you don't believe me anymore Marm :emocat Does no one see that me being lynched is exactly what mafia wanted? Why as soon as I come clean they jump on me to get me gone? They're making it the focus to save their boy Takuan! He's mafia!
Dude no one was going to vote you until your now claiming vanilla mafia lmao, I vote late im sus I vote early im sus GTFO
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Demonspeed I will claim my role the same day a detective is out, I will also use it tonight, if no detective is out by day 5 I will claim.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top