by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
So, just to be clear, you decided to run with BP even after getting counterclaimed all the to the point where you almost got lynched while spammingI agree with @Lambu that Takuan has been tip-toeing around a lot, and I haven't liked how he's been fairly quiet a chunk of the time. It's suspicious to me, and I think given how he's played and his insistence that I'm scum when I'm town that it confirms him as scum for me.
I will come clean, finally.
I am NOT Bulletproof. I'm a Vanilla Townie, and I won't die by that sword if it means I can lynch scum like Taku
and now after what I'm sure was a very quiet restful night you suddenly decide to try to claim vanilla townie? I want to give you a bit of benefit of the doubt, but you're going to have to explanation yourself and provide better explanations for other suspects.come on man... yesterday you weren't bp but bomb today you're not bp but townie.... I doubt there are 2 townies in a game with mchanics completely against town.I agree with @Lambu that Takuan has been tip-toeing around a lot, and I haven't liked how he's been fairly quiet a chunk of the time. It's suspicious to me, and I think given how he's played and his insistence that I'm scum when I'm town that it confirms him as scum for me.
I will come clean, finally.
I am NOT Bulletproof. I'm a Vanilla Townie, and I won't die by that sword if it means I can lynch scum like Taku
He won't survive today LOL.come on man... yesterday you weren't bp but bomb today you're not bp but townie.... I doubt there are 2 townies in a game with mchanics completely against town.
If you keep this up and still survive today I'm voting for you tomorrow if I don't die today from the potato
He is mafia bulletproof check new roles being tested, he can't die in the day phase ^^He won't survive today LOL.
Thank you for giving me the chance to tell my reasoning, as silly as it all is.So, just to be clear, you decided to run with BP even after getting counterclaimed all the to the point where you almost got lynched while spammingand now after what I'm sure was a very quiet restful night you suddenly decide to try to claim vanilla townie? I want to give you a bit of benefit of the doubt, but you're going to have to explanation yourself and provide better explanations for other suspects.
omg that's so much bull right there!!!!! you know I'm telling the truth, I confessed 3 mins before the day ended, it was chaotic everyone voting I thought I was dead. Why would I lie in the last 3 mins when I was already top voted and ppl could barely have time to read more messages and decide in those 3 mins oh no let's not vote for Sakura she confessed claimed the most imp role in last 3 mins of the game, It wasn't a desperate attempt to get ppl to vote for someone else, it was my goodbye note.I was using it as a litmus test of sorts. Sakura hadn't proven or really done anything to appear trustworthy. She claimed spy early which is bold of course, and there was no counter claim at the time (a plus for her). I believed the hot potato wouldn't explode that early, so i saw it this way, if she was Town for real- the potato was insurance because it'd make sense for Mafia to want to take her out. In order words, an exchange in worst case scenario, and a free pass for some time. I expected she could use this for a few days then pass when it gets into dangerous territory. And yeah, ideally, I wouldn't have wanted that info to be out that she had it because then Mafia would just steer clear. However, she forced the reveal and sorta nullified that. On the other hand, if she was Mafia, then I expected she'd just put it back into circulation asap. That'd hypothetically be a tell because she asked specifically for it. That would mean she had motive to keep track of the bomb while increasing the odds of getting a free kill.
No. I still have not used it. However, I'm strongly considering using it tonight. No, it's not a day action
1. See above. I wasn't planning to make all of that obvious because but I guess I have to justify my actions.
2. Not reaching 7 night actions doesn't exactly mean Hardy's plan is working. Saying we might get to it anyway is a bit confusing. What I meant there was, if we played the game as normal, landing on exactly 7 night actions is more like tough luck than mafia directly making that happen. I theorised it's more likely we go under/over it instead. And I'm not exactly saying Hardy's plan is all bad. I mentioned it is safe and I understand the reason. However, it handicaps us. There is logic in it of course, my main gripe yesterday was in the fact that you were willing to lynch a hoe if they had used their action to save someone. Despite the fact that we didn't still reach 7 and they might have saved someone (hypothetically).
I don't not mind. Like I said, this is MG. Even getting aggressive could be beneficial if it causes slip ups.
It is a panda game though, and I'm not sure what else I can say to convince you. I'm a Vanilla Townie, and that's the truth of the matter.come on man... yesterday you weren't bp but bomb today you're not bp but townie.... I doubt there are 2 townies in a game with mchanics completely against town.
If you keep this up and still survive today I'm voting for you tomorrow if I don't die today from the potato
no I didn't.That's the thing I wanted to talk about. If Samuel turns out mafia, then my theory about Erin-Traitor can't be true. Holt literally voted for Samuel the first three days, no mafia would ever do that.
But it would still make sense if Samuel turns out Shapeshifter.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If Samuel turns out Shapeshifter, I can assure you that I'm going for sakura next no matter what.
You got no action from Samuel didn't you, sakura?
Your results aren't helping you one bit.no I didn't.
feel free to go after me <3
See it the other way around, Sam might be sleeper, could also be shapeshifter. If he turns townie, then go for Holt. He's 100% scum. xnut after him, but get rid of Holt before he tries to convince you he's some random role with no value.Depression here I come, this is probably the first game all mafia will survive until the end.
No one is sparing him, he's already dead. He got 7 votes.Town or not. It's hard for me to consider sparing Sam after all of this
do you think I'm happy with that?Your results aren't helping you one bit.
See it the other way around, Sam might be sleeper, could also be shapeshifter. If he turns townie, then go for Holt. He's 100% scum. xnut after him, but get rid of Holt before he tries to convince you he's some random role with no value.
ALL investigate roles should use their role tonight. They might have used their Mafia Bomb Defuser last night on the Hot Potato, so they're probably down to only 2-night roles.
Why do you think they used Mafia Bomb Defuser? It seems counter productive to me. If Holt is indeed mafia, he passed the potatoe to sakura to doom her so why would they defuse the potatoe. Unless there's something i haven't been following.See it the other way around, Sam might be sleeper, could also be shapeshifter. If he turns townie, then go for Holt. He's 100% scum. xnut after him, but get rid of Holt before he tries to convince you he's some random role with no value.
ALL investigate roles should use their role tonight. They might have used their Mafia Bomb Defuser last night on the Hot Potato, so they're probably down to only 2-night roles.
Who did you target last night again?do you think I'm happy with that?
if I was mafia I wouldn't have freaking claimed spy... the most important role and most difficult to pass by. but whatever
Didn't she say she failed to pass it, but she got ''no action'' on Samuel? It can't be the escort if that's the case, could only be a Defuser. Unless I'm missing some important information.Why do you think they used Mafia Bomb Defuser? It seems counter productive to me. If Holt is indeed mafia, he passed the potatoe to sakura to doom her so why would they defuse the potatoe. Unless there's something i haven't been following.
samWho did you target last night again?