by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
In this case, they are notified they still hold the potato. After all, as potato holder, they would know they have to be able to pass itCase 1:
If Player A has Hot Potato as secondary role
And Player A passes the Hot Potato to Player B, but is successfully blocked by Player C using prostitute/escort roles.
Question 1:
Does Player A receive a PM notifying them that they couldn't pass the Hot Potato Role to Player B .
It is removedCase 2:
If Player A has Hot Potato as secondary role
And Player B defuses Player A
Question 2:
Does The Hot Potato role get removed from the player or does it stay.
If they had it Day X and it removed Night X, come Day Y they would no longer get notifications about the bomb being in the game. Effectively, the role is removed, there is nothing to pass lets sayIF IT IS REMOVED:
Does Player A get notified that he no longer has the role.
Second Spy claim?
I'm not an investigative role, however there is a bit of merit in me not fully claiming today, that's why I haven't. If you all want me too, I will do so.Before I go: I don't like how Holt still isn't just claiming. Like he's still trying hard not to contradict anything because he hasn't said anything outright. Also as far as I'm concerned, neither of the investigative roles he might be implying would clear sakura. Maybe I'm missing some other role that he could clear her with. Still highly suspect that he's just implying having cleared the player who's the most aggressive toward him.
I understand you're mad at me and highly suspicious, but can you not bait me please.so you're a mafia det?
))
Oh man sorry to hear that, I hope things get sorted out IRL and things get better, don't worry about this game at all. we are gonna get memed hard but that is also part of the fun, focus on your IRL things.Alright people... I have to tell you, today has been very miserable to me IRL. From the very begining it was shit and stressful at work. I took a moment of break to come here and idk, idk what happened to me, i claimed that and I shouldn't have. The rest of the day was awful, and, yeah. I'm sorry i might be ruining the phase by dropping a bomb and then disappearing. My fate is in your hands today, i won't defend myself because truly i dont feel like playing today. I'm very sorry, really really shitty day.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If we go with xnut then we are 11Oh man sorry to hear that, I hope things get sorted out IRL and things get better, don't worry about this game at all. we are gonna get memed hard but that is also part of the fun, focus on your IRL things.
We are 12 now, if we kill freeman we became 11.
Me and Marm die next phase that 9.
Double night 2 more people die so that 7.
4/5 mafia win.
If we go with xnut then we are 11
Me and Takuan die next phase, that 9.
Double night so 2 more people die that 7.
4/5 mafia win.
It really doesn't matter what we do if Takuan is freeman.
Better for you to be killed by us than by those pesky mafia, you have no idea what they do to their victims :'(
What makes you think he's not mafia?I don't see the benefit of lynching Takuan. He's going to get night killed at one point, they can't frame him forever if he's truly Freeman. I'd rather go for those more laid back such as xnut, gnut, or sons, then come back to Taku when we get more information.
I want to believe he won't bring IRL into this unless it is true.What makes you think he's not mafia?
That's not my point. He could be, but we don't benefit from lynching him today. Mafia won't be able to frame him forever as he is a trump card for them. They'll eventually have to kill him at night assuming he's town to assure their win. Unless someone got some proof that he is mafia today, I'd rather go for someone more laid back that doesn't play much.What makes you think he's not mafia?
The fact that he's bringing up IRL to this dayphase has literally nothing to do with the side he is playing on in my opinionI want to believe he won't bring IRL into this unless it is true.
Either way if we let him live based on an IRL reason is also not fair to mafia, however you look at it, this game is broken, too many people not playing but talking about real life.
He is using it to justify why he is a freeman, If this is a mafia ploy I don't mind falling for it, it unfair way of playing, I'm also tired of sakura lashing out and using 'giving up' as a tactic, and now gnut is a detective that is busy... it drained all my motivations.The fact that he's bringing up IRL to this dayphase has literally nothing to do with the side he is playing on in my opinion
Okay, interesting.Guys I just woke up and still hung over...
Will be busy today...it is Thanksgiving so will be with family.
Will say I am detective and was active only last 2 nites
Innocent on sakura nite 3
Innocent on gajeel nite 4
Sorry will check back and forth but I a few things to do before leaving.
@ShadThe fact that he's bringing up IRL to this dayphase has literally nothing to do with the side he is playing on in my opinion
@SonOfDawsLet's go over all the claimed actions of N3:
Sakura says she was blocked so that's 1 Escort action
Someone got killed so that's 1 killing action
gnut investigated sakura so that's 1 Detective Action
Daws marked Marm so that's 1 Banshee Action
That would add up since it said 4 actions were used. Except I had a chitty chat with Gry's ghost last night and he targeted xnut N3.
So that makes 5.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---