by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
Just got on, but I wasn't expecting it to be so quiet...Noooo shad
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I am so lonely here![]()
Mhm I think at least two yeah.Just got on, but I wasn't expecting it to be so quiet...
Well, I think we have two mafia members left and, as far as I can tell, the next most obvious one is Gnut.
I would take Taku out first, him staying alive at this point is almost insulting.Just got on, but I wasn't expecting it to be so quiet...
Well, I think we have two mafia members left and, as far as I can tell, the next most obvious one is Gnut.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Taku is my 2nd choice so I'm not opposed to voting him.Mhm I think at least two yeah.
For me Takuan is the most obvious scum right now, not super sure about gnut but he definitely could be yeah
Due to the more directly dangerous townie claim being Taku's, I think Taku should take 2nd priority.Just got back from work, didn't expect to have not even a page by now.
It was clear they would kill Shad after he was confirmed with the Holt lynch. He was my padawan this game fckers.
I would take Taku out first, him staying alive at this point is almost insulting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If there were three mafos yesterday then they couldn't have pulled it off after all, we were assuming there's 4. But yeah he was against Hardy's action restriction plan and he still decided not to use detGiven Gnut's action claims to have skipped out on using one of the most powerful roles in the game, his actions not fitting the world effect number when he claimed to start using his role, lack of results, posts generally lacking substance, and the fact that Holt and the rest of mafia made no attempt to vote up Gnut which would have been an easy win if Gnut were townie,.... it's clear cut to me, but do you guys have any objections to a Gnut vote?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I dont think Daws believes that lolBut Daws, if Mafia killed Takuan at night wouldn’t they have won already? Bc the skipped Just doesn’t really add up imo. That claim is a fake
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Bc the skipped day* typing on phone is fantastic
A freeman seems like the next most obvious kill for mafia and it would get a mafia with 2 members to the final day phase, but the fact that Taku survived this long is evidence enough for a lynch today.But Daws, if Mafia killed Takuan at night wouldn’t they have won already? Bc the skipped Just doesn’t really add up imo. That claim is a fake
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Bc the skipped day* typing on phone is fantastic
Neither possibility is likely, but either one of them could be a setup.If there were three mafos yesterday then they couldn't have pulled it off after all, we were assuming there's 4. But yeah he was against Hardy's action restriction plan and he still decided not to use det
Still Taku is 100% mafo while there's a remote chance that g has been set up, like Gajeel or Moe being scum, so since we are still saving matchballs I want to play it safe.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I dont think Daws believes that lol
--- Double Post Merged, ---
How was I against Hardy's plan...I didn't use my role first 2nites.If there were three mafos yesterday then they couldn't have pulled it off after all, we were assuming there's 4. But yeah he was against Hardy's action restriction plan and he still decided not to use det
Still Taku is 100% mafo while there's a remote chance that g has been set up, like Gajeel or Moe being scum, so since we are still saving matchballs I want to play it safe.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I dont think Daws believes that lol
Better than you sticking a knife in mine....Your lack of faith in me breaks my heart
We dont know, we only know he targetted xnut N3Important question though, do we know who Gry targeted?
Since Orgz's results its been you vs him thoNeither possibility is likely, but either one of them could be a setup.
Important question though, do we know who Gry targeted?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Gry's targets and Gnut's results are the only two saving graces for Gnut that could point toward mafia setup or just townie mistakes
Either the Banshee action or the det action is a fake. Would be surprised if its you tbh.Okay, interesting.
Let's go over all the claimed actions of N3:
Sakura says she was blocked so that's 1 Escort action
Someone got killed so that's 1 killing action
gnut investigated sakura so that's 1 Detective Action
Daws marked Marm so that's 1 Banshee Action
That would add up since it said 4 actions were used. Except I had a chitty chat with Gry's ghost last night and he targeted xnut N3.
So that makes 5.
Whenever someone arrives at the conclusion that I'm mafia by process of elimination, he's either made a wrong reasoning and arrived at the wrong result, or is mafia himself.How was I against Hardy's plan...I didn't use my role first 2nites.
Also checked Daws last nite...innocent.
That leaves you and Moegara because Taku is obvious.
Thanks, N3 was the one I was wondering about.We dont know, we only know he targetted xnut N3
Since Orgz's results its been you vs him tho
Either the Banshee action or the det action is a fake. Would be surprised if its you tbh.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
We are postponing his trial, you have waited enough TakuYou're letting gnut alive... Are you being serious
