Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So I'm still trying to understand the rules/roles and what not, so I will just claim the basics, but in few hours I may drop something more maybe to stay tuned.

Active, Never had it before, A role somebody else had in a previous game I played (I only played 2).
I can't say I like my role, I can't say I fully understand it yet either.

I still need to reread the mechanic, I only have few hours before bed time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I always ask my self this question!
Here Gracie
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
Not like a recruiter gonna come out and say yeah we in here xD

To me...seems like a solid scum claim especially with you guys almost assuring the fact masons are in game.
Hard to believe there is Mason in this game with such a mechanic. If you are Super Mason I think it's better to reveal it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No Mason*
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
also was Evil saying me too as in agreeing with Lambu in commentary or as in they had the same role? That’s what I took it as
Here Gracie
thanks gnut. Will edit those now
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hard to believe there is Mason in this game with such a mechanic. If you are Super Mason I think it's better to reveal it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No Mason*
Really...cause another thing I find funny about Lambu.
He throws shade on his teammates as mafia to distance himself....werent you and Lala two he specially mentioned? Lol

Now you defend his early claim...coolbeans
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Claiming super mason could also be a bait no?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I also don't get the SM claim cause it puts a target on one's back when true (have we ever had a SM with an irrelevant primary role?) but I personally wouldn't use that move as a scum either (or any other kind of early bait - in a hypothetical case Gry would be doing that here), masons could easily connect the recruiters death to it; those moves have a record of also not paying off. So idk what to make of it, will just let it be for now.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Technically there is no reason to wait when hints at this point are superficial. Makes me wonder what you are hiding......
Gomen gomen, I really needed to sleep haha.

I've never had this role before.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Hard to believe there is Mason in this game with such a mechanic. If you are Super Mason I think it's better to reveal it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No Mason*
I think so too, with lambu claiming if I wait until next day it will look bad on me for not challenging his claim D1.

Also my role is not that important, it won't be missed if I die.

I'm a Super Mason.

So I'm still trying to understand the rules/roles and what not, so I will just claim the basics, but in few hours I may drop something more maybe to stay tuned.

Active, Never had it before, A role somebody else had in a previous game I played (I only played 2).
I can't say I like my role, I can't say I fully understand it yet either.

I still need to reread the mechanic, I only have few hours before bed time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I always ask my self this question!
@Crescent Jinx my earlier claim
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I also don't get the SM claim cause it puts a target on one's back when true (have we ever had a SM with an irrelevant primary role?) but I personally wouldn't use that move as a scum either (or any other kind of early bait - in a hypothetical case Gry would be doing that here), masons could easily connect the recruiters death to it; those moves have a record of also not paying off. So idk what to make of it, will just let it be for now.
Idk...could be a total bait for example if his objective is to be killed/lynched...say a mafia bomb...idk just thinking why
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think so too, with lambu claiming if I wait until next day it will look bad on me for not challenging his claim D1.

Also my role is not that important, it won't be missed if I die.

I'm a Super Mason.



@Crescent Jinx my earlier claim
Oh shit...lol
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Now i see why you dont trust him:lmao
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,717
Gender
Female
Country
China
Lambs being super friendly and claiming SM is moderately sus no? Impossible he's not sitting on a juicy jutsu
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We got 2 claims of supamasons xD
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
:emocat This game make me gonna vote Erin in every best player award just because I’m already tired of making the hint list


I've never had this role before
I see this. Will add soon.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lambs being super friendly and claiming SM is moderately sus no? Impossible he's not sitting on a juicy jutsu
Exactly...it just sounded so "lets see where this goes"...
His posts I mean
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Meme Det last game I played /3\

Also vanilla townie who turned out to be Sleeper before that.
Hey a meme det is relevant until proven c.c
Imagine a vanilla baiting a recruitment after the mafia mason got changed as well btw. Certainly interesting to have in mind for whatever people "turn out" to be.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
What you gotta say about Shad claim
The Super Mason claim? No reason to doubt it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am going to bed.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The Super Mason claim? No reason to doubt it.
Why would a bunch of people have that secondary role in a set up like this?
Im not one and I would hardly call myself a high priority role....?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yrah...gotta start dinner but I'll be here
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top