Why you so quiet xDI had my role before as well.
Why you so quiet xDI had my role before as well.
Roleless means vanilla. Think what you mean is a „passive“ role, ie no action?I'm a roleless townie.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
roleless like i can't make an action. I'm not a vanilla tho
yupRoleless means vanilla. Think what you mean is a „passive“ role, ie no action?
Can still do sacrifices at night.
If I understand the mechanic.Is using the mechanic worth it if you aren't using your role...what benefit is that in the end unless you are a scumbag looking for kills?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Seraph intervention felt of to be as well, but it is still early, 15h left and timezones.I don't have too much opinion on the super masons atm, I think it was @Shad who said it could be fitting for the theme to have that many but I'm not 100% sure either.
Their playstyle or not, I would like to see more activity out of those who have been quiet; @Seraph for one strikes me as just plain lurking with a thanks for the avatar and lets have fun post, and then a hint about having his role previously. Anything more you might want to contribute mate?
Aye, I would like to see more activity from him and others, but I also do unfortunately remember that their playstyle is to lurk until someone strikes the nail on the head/puts them under pressure.@Seraph intervention felt of to be as well, but it is still early, 15h left and timezones.
He may still participate later, let wait and see.
I know....but you know I was talking about basics like det,doc,etc etcUh Greg cmon, some roles don't have actions, the rules say they can still perform rituals and people mentioned that repeatedly. Also some active roles, as you know, are circumstantial and won't act all the time anyway.
If you got a role you can use every night to great effect like Doctor, prolly don't wanna touch the mechanic. If you're a 1-time use active it's a different story.Is using the mechanic worth it if you aren't using your role...what benefit is that in the end unless you are a scumbag looking for kills?
Those imo have no need to ever bother with the mechanics yes.I know....but you know I was talking about basics like det,doc,etc etc
Yes thisIf you got a role you can use every night to great effect like Doctor, prolly don't wanna touch the mechanic. If you're a 1-time use active it's a different story.
Like you "did"?Lets not fall into the last game...not using my role because of mechanic shit

Heh...is what it is but this game Im not a cheat xDLike you "did"?![]()
As Orgz once said, we‘ll burn that bridge when we get to it.@GrySun @gnut @SirSamuel016 @desin24 @Raven @Gajeel and Minaa!
Do you agree that the first 4 Elixirs should all be passed once before used?
Consider that the people with the highest chance to get them are passive / vanilla roles, while a detective woudn't be able to get it.
I think this is done on porpose to encourage them to pass it.
Passing it has the potential of confirming the sender or the receiver or both depending on what happens next.
There is a lot of scenarios as an example:
if somebody dies as Immortal but no one claims they gave them an elixir, they are probably mafia.
If somebody claims they gave them the Elixir, he will tie his claim with them and if one is exposed both will be exposed.
