Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Seraph admittedly always looks mafia to me but people going out of their way to defend him after he posted like two sentences makes me distrust them much more instead (Gaj and Gry).
I think it‘s ridiculous how you call it „defending“, it‘s literally about his playstyle and I agreed with Gajeel that he‘s been more passive lately in games I remember. Not alignment indicative of Seraph.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Like I said already, wouldn't build a case out of just that.

I would lynch Gry in a heartbeat rn though.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think it‘s ridiculous how you call it „defending“, it‘s literally about his playstyle and I agreed with Gajeel that he‘s been more passive lately in games I remember. Not alignment indicative of Seraph.
But it aint been no year
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I think it‘s ridiculous how you call it „defending“, it‘s literally about his playstyle and I agreed with Gajeel that he‘s been more passive lately in games I remember. Not alignment indicative of Seraph.
That's defending him. Let him speak for himself about his behaviour, no need to be a white knight.

Lambu did exactly that last game, several times, for example.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
:clingy


Help us get your rivals xp
@_@ but I don't rly suspect them (yet). Nor trust.
It's just that last game (I didn't play it but followed) I suspected Gry cause he looked aloof and passive as well and I was wrong, he was town. And Sera has indeed acted (annoyingly, sorry) like a bystander for the past recent games I recall.

Lemme get Oli to sleep and I'll write about the 2 people I mentioned before.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Farfalla
Turn over a new leaf....start working for town....be our confidential informant...our snitch :gnut
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
The same thing people gain when they say YAY WE GOT A MAFIA after they lynched a teammate (sometimes in the discussion thread if you are James or Sakura). Building credibility with silly acts.
As I said, believe in what you will, if that was out of character to you '-'/
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That's defending him. Let him speak for himself about his behaviour, no need to be a white knight.

Lambu did exactly that last game, several times, for example.
I can comment anything about anyone, it‘s neither defending or white knighting to question greg‘s questioning. Why you pretending not to know these things?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Thanks for the welcome! I was kinda surprised about the giant rule book, but i'm game.
If you want a list of basic roles just ask. The rest you can "ignore" for the time being (it would hurt on the long run but keep you focused on the important bits).
@_@ but I don't rly suspect them (yet). Nor trust.
It's just that last game (I didn't play it but followed) I suspected Gry cause he looked aloof and passive as well and I was wrong, he was town. And Sera has indeed acted (annoyingly, sorry) like a bystander for the past recent games I recall.

Lemme get Oli to sleep and I'll write about the 2 people I mentioned before.
He might had been aloof but he wasn't 70% memes like today.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I can comment anything about anyone, it‘s neither defending or white knighting to question greg‘s questioning. Why you pretending not to know these things?
It's not about knowing or not, no one asked you.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Just even sillier cause I wrote right after Greg looks town to me '_' so couldn't even use that as credibility. But ok, sus move.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Someone contact xi0 so that pudgie doesn‘t need his posts approved every time
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's not about knowing or not, no one asked you.
I didn‘t ask you anything either, what‘s your point?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So who we got sobrino
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I‘ve not been aloof last game nor am I this game, you people have no clue what the word means or are severely misjudging my behavior.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gry with gaj and sera

Lala and who else with lamz
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Damn the mafia play today lol
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Someone contact xi0 so that pudgie doesn‘t need his posts approved every time
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I didn‘t ask you anything either, what‘s your point?
Alrdy did, it didn't work. Would recommend pudgie (can't even tag him) to spam other threads to get post quota while this gets solved.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is pudge important:rofl
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nephew xD
@Hardy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top