Oh well
I'm going to eat and sleep...
Guess no one had vasaline today...lotta butthurtness....oh yeah
Votekilling seraph
I'm going to eat and sleep...
Guess no one had vasaline today...lotta butthurtness....oh yeah
Votekilling seraph


We're back at square one aren't weSo why even defend him????
To me doesnt make no sense unless you are affiliated with him....not one person on day1 i would vouch for unless....i was in some kinda group with themguess thats just me
? You think I defend him (Day 1 btw when he wasn't even in danger), and I say that I only stated a fact. You don't believe me, and I can't make you believe me. 
Cause its day 1 i dont believe....haha how ez to say well it was day 1 i believe himWe're back at square one aren't we? You think I defend him (Day 1 btw when he wasn't even in danger), and I say that I only stated a fact. You don't believe me, and I can't make you believe me.
![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
cyaMy point is that you asking me one question after another won't resolve anything because you won't believe what I say* anyway gnutCause its day 1 i dont believe....haha how ez to say well it was day 1 i believe him
I digress gn8

But im not asking you question after question ser.My point is that you asking me question after question won't resolve anything because you won't believe me anyway gnutWe're are just running in circles
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Does gajeel also smell funny?!votekill gajeel
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Definitely notSS yday you said are off to bed were u hinting sleeper?
It was 4AM and I hadn't slept yet so that was that, I went and got a good 5 hours sleep 
I've had my role before.
| Player | Belserion | ||
| Player-Faction | Role | Game # | Theme |
| Town | Apprentice-Sane | 80 | Fate Grand Order |
| Barkeeper | 55 | Overwatch | |
| Bulletproof | 70 | Fumetsu no Anata e | |
81 | Puyo Puyo Tetris | ||
82 | Yu-Gi-Oh! | ||
| Death Miller | 69 | Overlord | |
| Detective-Sane | 58 | How to play 13 | |
| Doctor-Sane/Pirate | 85 | Shingeki no Kyojin Final arc | |
| Mason/Bulletproof | 59 | Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death | |
| Noble | 78 | The Unholy Grail War | |
| Restless Spirit | 71 | Kingdom Hearts | |
| Vengeful Townie | 83 | Isekai Quartet | |
| Witch | 64 | One-Punch Man | |
| Mafia | Mafia Janitor | 72 | Fullmetal Alchemist |
| Mafia Member (I)/Doctor-InTraitor-Sane (I) | 79 | Marvel Cinematic Universe | |
| Mafia Pirate | 76 | JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo | |
| Mafia Pirate (II) | 60 | Ace Attorney | |
| Mafia Pirate | 84 | MH Hydra | |
| Mafia Strongman (I) | 61 | The Lord od the Rings Edition | |
| Third Party | Serial Killer | 65 | Ao no Exorcist |
Gomen gomen, I really needed to sleep haha.
I've never had this role before.
| Player-Faction | Role | Game # | Theme |
| Town | Detective-Sane | 81 | Puyo Puyo Tetris |
| Townie | 86 | Magic: the Gathering - Planechase | |
| Mafia | Mafia Assassin (II) | 80 | Fate Grand Order |
| Third Party | Santa Claus | 84 | MH Hydra |
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Sama and Belsa already saw myself, the other two are here.Oh, I’ve been keeping track of hints too, but it’d be nice ifbae@Evil3ye could give us the sheets on Sam, Gry, Bel and Seraph who all made hints based on previous roles.
| Player | Seraph | ||
| Player-Faction | Role | Game # | Theme |
| Town | Apprentice-Sane | 65 | Ao no Exorcist |
| Detective-Sane | 70 | Fumetsu no Anata e | |
| Doctor-Sane | 77 | Persona 5 | |
| Doctor-Sane Traitor-Naive | 66 | Hunter x Hunter | |
| Freeman | 85 | Shingeki no Kyojin Final arc | |
| Innocent Child | 82 | Yu-Gi-Oh! | |
| Mafia Detective/Mafia Boss | 75 | Nobless x Noragami | |
| Mason | 78 | The Unholy Grail War | |
| Restless Spirit | 83 | Isekai Quartet | |
| Restless Spirit Traitor | 74 | Akagami no Shirayukihime X Akatsuki no Yona Crossover | |
| Spy | 69 | Overlord | |
| Townie | 73 | The Black Card Initiative | |
80 | Fate Grand Order | ||
| Vengeful Townie | 71 | Kingdom Hearts | |
| Mafia | Mafia Escort | 76 | JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo |
| Mafia Pirate | 84 | MH Hydra | |
| Mafia Poisoner | 81 | Puyo Puyo Tetris | |
| Mafia Strongman (II) | 79 | Marvel Cinematic Universe | |
| Third Party | Mafia Detective Lover | 72 | Fullmetal Alchemist |
| Player | GrySun | ||
| Player-Faction | Role | Game # | Theme |
| Town | Bomb Defusing Townie | 85 | Shingeki no Kyojin Final arc |
| Bulletproof | 72 | Fullmetal Alchemist | |
| Death Miller | 46 | Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry | |
| Detective-Insane | 51 | League of Legends: Clown Fiesta | |
79 | Marvel Cinematic Universe | ||
| Detective-Naive | 49 | Pokémon: New Adventure | |
| Detective-Sane | 47 | Gantz: Survival of the Fittest | |
| Detective-Sane/Illusion | 62 | RWBY Edition | |
| Doctor-Sane Super Mason | 84 | MH Hydra | |
| Martyr/Townie/Bodyguard | 57 | Tokyo Ghoul: Rebirth | |
| Mason/Doctor-Sane | 71 | Kingdom Hearts | |
| Mason/Spy | 56 | Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat | |
| Mortician | 70 | Fumetsu no Anata e | |
80 | Fate Grand Order | ||
| Politician | 78 | The Unholy Grail War | |
| Prosecutor | 59 | Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death | |
| Prostitute | 86 | Magic: the Gathering - Planechase | |
| Recruiting Mason | 67 | Tower of God: The King's Orders | |
| Sickly Townie | 64 | One-Punch Man | |
| Spy | 65 | Ao no Exorcist | |
| Time Bomb | 73 | The Black Card Initiative | |
| Vengeful Townie | 77 | Persona 5 | |
| Mafia | Mafia Bomb | 74 | Akagami no Shirayukihime X Akatsuki no Yona Crossover |
| Mafia Boss | 68 | World of Warcraft | |
83 | Isekai Quartet | ||
| Mafia Detective (III) | 58 | How to play 13 | |
| Mafia Member (I) | 66 | Hunter x Hunter | |
| Mafia Strongman | 82 | Yu-Gi-Oh! | |
| Third Party | Mentor | 61 | The Lord od the Rings Edition |
| Santa Claus | 69 | Overlord |
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Whut? If I read correctly the context is something with gnut and shad?I think @Evil3ye would appreciate team mates that would jump to defend him the most![]()
Just a joke my friend, going off all the banter about you not lasting to a 2nd day phase. Hopefully you stick around if you're townWhut? If I read correctly the context is something with gnut and shad?
tbhwy I would have expected gnut have voted for me already, as he was was campaigning for my day 1 lynch in the discussion. It could be read as he is more careful because of his mafia role and tries avoiding unnecessary suspicions by careless votings. Mister G is up my list of sus ngl tbh smh head


Seems you learned lot from your last joking mistakesJust a joke my friend, going off all the banter about you not lasting to a 2nd day phase. Hopefully you stick around if you're town
I see![]()

Aye, I'm not going to change role claims more frequently than I change underwear this time aroundSeems you learned lot from your last joking mistakes![]()
There's nothing concrete yet, but I do think we need to give an eye to those who have been lying especially low and press them for something more. Seraph (conveniently says he won't be back when at the time there would've been a good 12 hours or so left to pop on for an instance), Belserion (another who has been quiet/lurking and could contribute more), and Hll who is also being quiet.You didn't vote yet, did you? Who are your main suspects and please shortly summarize why
There is not much thought behind my vote.Demon is here, why vand? He made such a cute emoji post to praise the avy
ngl lie tbh honest smh head he was rubbing me the wrong way tooMister G is up my list of sus ngl tbh smh head