Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,803
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
dude you just asked me lol? my hint is passive
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

why are we doing day one reveals am I missing something?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

last game got you guys pressed huh?
Thank you for the cooperation!

Not asking anyone to outright reveal, but pressing lurkers for information can sometimes present something we can work with rather than a random lynch on someone who might be town.

Last game I died because I monged around and town didn't believe me when I finally told the truth :lmao I've learnt my lesson~ Maybe one day @GrySun will stop hating me :XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I won't be able to participate in day end voting trains, as have shitlot to do for missing a working day yesterday and its not just month close but year close, which means more workload anyway. Lets please look into lynching someone who didn't contribute much to discussions today or shared information about themselves. Last game it was a dead-on mafia play
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@pudgiePenguin should be able to post properly now, both his posts so far weren't exactly game related so I'd like to see something more this day now that the posting works.

Even though desin only has one post I am already trusting him off of it, though overall I don't have many suspects rn
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Might as well share the hints I’ve picked up along the way while I’m still fairly up to date.

Hints
Organizized - Active - “My role is Active.” (D1, #34)

Evil3ye - Active - “My role is Active.” (D1, #11)

Copy Panda - “I’ll probably die using my role probably risky” (D1, #159)

Shad - “Active, Never had it before, A role somebody else had in a previous game I played (I only played 2).
I can't say I like my role, I can't say I fully understand it yet either.” (D1, #131) “my role is not that important, it won't be missed if I die. I’m a Super Mason.”

Goodboy -

SirSamuel016 - Never had before (D1, #116)
Detective, Townie, Santa Claus, Mafia Assassin

sakura-aneki -

Farfalla - Not Night Active- “Anyway got no night actions.” (D1, #96)

Hardy - Never has before (D1, #56)
Detective, Townie, Recruiting Mason, Vigilante, Doctor, Time Bomb, Hypnotist, Pirate, Townie, Miller, Restless Spirit, Spy, Investigator, Mafia Boss, Mafia Janitor, Mafia Burden, Mafia Member, Unskilled, Mafia Robber, Mentor, Mentee

digitaldude - Night Role - “My action is at night” (D1, #43)

Demonspeed - Had before (D1, #76)
Bodyguard, Bulletproof, Vigilante, Death Miller, Detective, Doctor, Hider, Innocent Child, Mortician, Necromancer, Prostitute, Spy, Townie, Vengeful, Mafia Assassin, Mafia Boss, Mafia Det, Mafia Escort, Mafia Member, Mafia Janitor, Mafia Poisoner, Mafia Mason, Mentee, Shapeshifter, Threesome Candidate

GrySun - Active - “I’m Active role.” (D1, #26) “First time having my role.” (#192)
Diffuser, Detective, Doctor, Martyr, Bodyguard, Spy, Mortician, Politician, Prosecutor, Prostitute, Recruiting Mason, Sickly, Vengeful

Vandred -

Lambu - Super Mason/ (D1, #115)

desin24 - Implying boring/passive (D1, #204)

xnut - Passive (D1, #379)

Holt - Passive (D1, #232)

Gajeel - Active - I have an Active role.” (D1, #191)

Belserion - “Had it before” (D1, #148)
Apprentice, Bulletproof, Detective, Doctor, Pirate, Mason, Bulletproof, Noble, Restless Spirit, Vengeful, Mafia Janitor, Mafia Member, Mafia Pirate, Mafia Strongman, Serial Killer

Hll -

Seraph - “Had my role before.” (D1, #200)
Detective, Doctor, Freeman, Apprentice, Innocent Child, Mason, Restless Spirit, Spy, Townie, Vengeful Townie, Mafia Escort, Mafia Pirate, Mafia Poisoner, Mafia Detective, Mafia Strongman

Crescent Jinx - “Never had before, never known it to be useful” (D1, #58)
Mason, Doctor, Apprentice, Barkeeper, Prostitute, Noble, Time Bomb, Recruiting Mason, Detective, Mafia Janitor, Mafia Escort, Mafia Diffuser, Mafia Boss, Mafia Mason, Mafia Poisoner, Serial Killer

gnut - Active (D1, #154) Good role? (#221 and preceding)

PudgiePenguin -

Raven - Passive - “My role is not interesting” (D1, #196) “I can’t make an action” (#199)

Let me know if somethings missing etc *insert panda giving thumbs up*
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,803
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@Raven any thoughts? You've been lurking the thread without saying anything for a few hours now
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
1. Jacuzzi ( @Organizized ) - Active
2. Luck ( @Evil3ye ) - Active; super mason?
3. Maiza ( @Copy Panda )
4. Isaac ( @Shad ) -
never had role b4; active; was in his previous game; super mason
5. Dallas ( @Goodboy)
6. Miria ( @SirSamuel016)- never had role
7. Nicholas ( @sakura-aneki)
8. Nice ( @Farfalla)
- no night actions
9. Ennis ( @Hardy ) - never had the role before
10. Keith ( @digitaldude) -
has Night action
11. Firo ( @Demonspeed ) - had the role before
12. Graham ( @GrySun ) - active
13. Chane ( @Vandred )
14. Gustav ( @Lambu ) -
super mason
15. Szilard ( @desin24 )
16. Berga ( @xnut )
17. Huey ( @Holt )
18. Ladd ( @Gajeel )
19. Eve ( @Belserion ) -
had role before
20. Czeslaw ( @Hll )
21. Elean ( @Seraph )
22. Lua ( @Crescent Jinx ) -
not have the role before
23. Bartolo ( @gnut ) - active
24. Goose ( @pudgiePenguin )

25. Rachel ( @Raven )

Hint Posts

Active, Never had it before, A role somebody else had in a previous game I played (I only played 2).

I can't say I like my role, I can't say I fully understand it yet either
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If I missed anyone, let me know o/

Edit: shad, gnut, farfalla missing hints

Edit2: because of the close proximity to the og list; will add the new hints to this one instead of making a new one
Have only managed to reach 11 pages so far.

I just got up an hour back and feeling hungry, so will give my hints for now and come back after eating lunch.

Hints:
1) I have never had this role before.
2) My role has no actions which I can perform.



Edit: Edited post to correct formatting error
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Have only managed to reach 11 pages so far.

I just got up an hour back and feeling hungry, so will give my hints for now and come back after eating lunch.

Hints:
1) I have never had this role before.
2) My role has no actions which I can perform.
Did you notice anything about any players from the posts you've read? Someone who sounded very genuine to you, or some shady wordings?
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thank you for the cooperation!

Not asking anyone to outright reveal, but pressing lurkers for information can sometimes present something we can work with rather than a random lynch on someone who might be town.

Last game I died because I monged around and town didn't believe me when I finally told the truth :lmao I've learnt my lesson~ Maybe one day @GrySun will stop hating me :XD
you mean like me?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Bodyguard Boy, role hint or move to chopping board chop chop
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
im about to be gold on league sooooo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

his quoting skills are pretty shady
shut up lawlett where is your guessing now
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Avoiding mafia game for a point and click adventure? :lmao
LOL some people might be offended you siaid that
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

im not gonna lie 20 pages, im going to have to catch up last minute
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Guys if I ever missed a vote, please tell me considering I won't be surprised to miss one after doing math
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I am not revealing, it’s not impossible that she is not a townie but could be 3 party. Her town def is more pro active than this usually but who knows
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I am not revealing, it’s not impossible that she is not a townie but could be 3 party. Her town def is more pro active than this usually but who knows
give names now
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@Raven any thoughts? You've been lurking the thread without saying anything for a few hours now
Got nothing in mind. It's D1 and i have no thoughts besides gnut being so anti seraph is funny.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top