Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I agree that the AFK faction is as problematic as ever. Shoutout to @Holt @Belserion @xnut and @Hll

gonna give seraph, sakura and desin pass for now, as i remember reading some explanation behind it at least.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Raven's Vanilla Townie claim is something I'm thinking about; could be legit but would she claim that right away? Not so sure as she's definitely evolved into a more intelligent player but I'm happy to give her a pass for now.
She clarified later that she didn’t mean “role-less”, but that she couldn’t actively use her role. (So in short: passive.)
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
fuck off I had the best sleep ever
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

wtf is this 19 pages
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
evil you look like my lost son
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
nice cooperation there budd. Hope your mafia won't yet again get fecked by the lovers party
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
These are all almost in succession. If that's not being aloof I don't know what it is. Call it playful if you want.
You should check the aloof definition really :oh But that aside I never have only serious posts in these games.

Seraph was around, you both could had easily let him disagree first instead of backing him up.

Yeah, then in that scenario I say "see I always suck" but I'm mafia. Good job defending me random hater.
But Seraph did respond before I did(agreeing with Gajeel), and even had he not it doesn‘t matter.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@xnut Any hints you'd like to give or will you fail to contribute?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
If nothing else comes around, I suggest moving xnut to the chopping board. Will either pressure him to contribute or we get rid of anti-townie play early on, which is good too
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Woke at 3:30, saw 11 new pages so decided to skip last 2 hours of sleep to catch up..

Ironically, I get pro-Town feelings from gnut but don’t necessarily agree with his suspicions. Especially Farf feels pro-Town as well. Seraph and Gajeel are more suspicious but not to the extent that Greg paints them out to be imo.

Lambu’s SM claim came out of nowhere, didn’t know what to make of it. Shad’s felt believable. Doesn’t confirm them in any way, but I feel it’d be more high risk for Mafia to make early claims like that for sure.

That’s about as far as a 5AM Orgz brain without coffee gets right now. As always I’ll keep track of the game best I can while at work. Seems kinda dead right now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh, I’ve been keeping track of hints too, but it’d be nice if bae @Evil3ye could give us the sheets on Sam, Gry, Bel and Seraph who all made hints based on previous roles.
I can.t skip sleep. I would explain why and how work is killing me right now but then ppl will complain that I.m bringing off topic discussions here. I didn.t have time to read yet, did we decide on smth like giving hints to our roles or ?
I have a call now for the next hour but will be reading up after that cuz gonna take lunch break
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
If nothing else comes around, I suggest moving xnut to the chopping board. Will either pressure him to contribute or we get rid of anti-townie play early on, which is good too
I reckon xnut or one of the other quiet ones being pressed is the way to go too. Press all of them, wring out a hint/claim and see where it takes us.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
wtf its day one chill
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

cooperation my buttcheeks
--- Double Post Merged, ---

plz dont kill me im not mafia
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
wtf its day one chill
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

cooperation my buttcheeks
What good reason would you have for not giving even a slither of a hint about your role to help town?
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What good reason would you have for not giving even a slither of a hint about your role to help town?
dude you just asked me lol? my hint is passive
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

why are we doing day one reveals am I missing something?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

last game got you guys pressed huh?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top