Yare yare daze, that gave me a fucking strokengl lie tbh honest smh head he was rubbing me the wrong way too
Yare yare daze, that gave me a fucking strokengl lie tbh honest smh head he was rubbing me the wrong way too
Jfc Christ wasn’t my intention rofl laughingYare yare daze, that gave me a fucking stroke
She clarified later that she didn’t mean “role-less”, but that she couldn’t actively use her role. (So in short: passive.)Raven's Vanilla Townie claim is something I'm thinking about; could be legit but would she claim that right away? Not so sure as she's definitely evolved into a more intelligent player but I'm happy to give her a pass for now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
"haha, lol, im so random", not the demon I nominated and voted for in best analytic category for sure. hashtag confusedThere is not much thought behind my vote.
i hope not to end up with such a buttface, tyvm.evil you look like my lost son
noi hope not to end up with such a buttface, tyvm.
catch up and share your thoughts. cant wait, so excited
Berga, Luck and Keith are brothers.evil you look like my lost son
You should check the aloof definition reallyThese are all almost in succession. If that's not being aloof I don't know what it is. Call it playful if you want.
But that aside I never have only serious posts in these games.But Seraph did respond before I did(agreeing with Gajeel), and even had he not it doesn‘t matter.Seraph was around, you both could had easily let him disagree first instead of backing him up.
Yeah, then in that scenario I say "see I always suck" but I'm mafia. Good job defending me random hater.
I can.t skip sleep. I would explain why and how work is killing me right now but then ppl will complain that I.m bringing off topic discussions here. I didn.t have time to read yet, did we decide on smth like giving hints to our roles or ?Woke at 3:30, saw 11 new pages so decided to skip last 2 hours of sleep to catch up..
Ironically, I get pro-Town feelings from gnut but don’t necessarily agree with his suspicions. Especially Farf feels pro-Town as well. Seraph and Gajeel are more suspicious but not to the extent that Greg paints them out to be imo.
Lambu’s SM claim came out of nowhere, didn’t know what to make of it. Shad’s felt believable. Doesn’t confirm them in any way, but I feel it’d be more high risk for Mafia to make early claims like that for sure.
That’s about as far as a 5AM Orgz brain without coffee gets right now. As always I’ll keep track of the game best I can while at work. Seems kinda dead right now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh, I’ve been keeping track of hints too, but it’d be nice ifbae@Evil3ye could give us the sheets on Sam, Gry, Bel and Seraph who all made hints based on previous roles.
I reckon xnut or one of the other quiet ones being pressed is the way to go too. Press all of them, wring out a hint/claim and see where it takes us.If nothing else comes around, I suggest moving xnut to the chopping board. Will either pressure him to contribute or we get rid of anti-townie play early on, which is good too
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
What good reason would you have for not giving even a slither of a hint about your role to help town?wtf its day one chill
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
cooperation my buttcheeks
dude you just asked me lol? my hint is passiveWhat good reason would you have for not giving even a slither of a hint about your role to help town?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
A mafia lynchlast game got you guys pressed huh?