Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh well
I'm going to eat and sleep...

Guess no one had vasaline today...lotta butthurtness....oh yeah

Votekilling seraph:Haha
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
So why even defend him????
To me doesnt make no sense unless you are affiliated with him....not one person on day1 i would vouch for unless....i was in some kinda group with them:catshrug guess thats just me
We're back at square one aren't we :lmao? You think I defend him (Day 1 btw when he wasn't even in danger), and I say that I only stated a fact. You don't believe me, and I can't make you believe me. :shootme
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We're back at square one aren't we :lmao? You think I defend him (Day 1 btw when he wasn't even in danger), and I say that I only stated a fact. You don't believe me, and I can't make you believe me. :shootme
Cause its day 1 i dont believe....haha how ez to say well it was day 1 i believe him:shootme


I digress gn8
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Dont fall for it @Shad

:hi cya
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Cause its day 1 i dont believe....haha how ez to say well it was day 1 i believe him:shootme


I digress gn8
My point is that you asking me one question after another won't resolve anything because you won't believe what I say* anyway gnut :catshrug We're are just running in circles :sweatdrop

*small edit
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My point is that you asking me question after question won't resolve anything because you won't believe me anyway gnut :catshrug We're are just running in circles :sweatdrop
But im not asking you question after question ser.


Only stating you guys are scumbags....plain and simple...no wait let me guess you are all masons why yall got seraph back...lol

Ok im done....nitenite
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
So I woke up right now remembering he day started and I didn.t post and panickwd that i.d be host killed
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I.m sorry guys for being a bit absent today, I saw we still have 12 hours so I.m gonna head back to sleep and be back in 3hrs over coffee to read and leave inputs./falls to sleep
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Woke at 3:30, saw 11 new pages so decided to skip last 2 hours of sleep to catch up..

Ironically, I get pro-Town feelings from gnut but don’t necessarily agree with his suspicions. Especially Farf feels pro-Town as well. Seraph and Gajeel are more suspicious but not to the extent that Greg paints them out to be imo.

Lambu’s SM claim came out of nowhere, didn’t know what to make of it. Shad’s felt believable. Doesn’t confirm them in any way, but I feel it’d be more high risk for Mafia to make early claims like that for sure.

That’s about as far as a 5AM Orgz brain without coffee gets right now. As always I’ll keep track of the game best I can while at work. Seems kinda dead right now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh, I’ve been keeping track of hints too, but it’d be nice if bae @Evil3ye could give us the sheets on Sam, Gry, Bel and Seraph who all made hints based on previous roles.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
!votekill gajeel
Does gajeel also smell funny?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@VOTEKILL Demonspeed

Just a placeholder, I will be back for the last 2/3h, hopefully we will have something more to vote based on.
Or just gonna guess.

good night @Demonspeed :lovebunny
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Definitely leaning more towards voting Seraph at this stage, typical quiet/lurk play which I don't like too much and then the convenient "I'll be gone for 12 hours so here's a random vote".

Would like to see more activity from people like @Belserion @Hll etc. who have been very quiet; at least Bel has given a hint. Any thoughts etc. you guys would like to share?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
SS yday you said are off to bed were u hinting sleeper?
Definitely not :lmao It was 4AM and I hadn't slept yet so that was that, I went and got a good 5 hours sleep :heh
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I am not a super mason, catching up but placeholder VOTEKILL FARFALLA for now

I've had my role before.
PlayerBelserion
Player-FactionRoleGame #Theme
TownApprentice-Sane
80​
Fate Grand Order
Barkeeper
55​
Overwatch
Bulletproof
70​
Fumetsu no Anata e
81​
Puyo Puyo Tetris
82​
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Death Miller
69​
Overlord
Detective-Sane
58​
How to play 13
Doctor-Sane/Pirate
85​
Shingeki no Kyojin Final arc
Mason/Bulletproof
59​
Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death
Noble
78​
The Unholy Grail War
Restless Spirit
71​
Kingdom Hearts
Vengeful Townie
83​
Isekai Quartet
Witch
64​
One-Punch Man
MafiaMafia Janitor
72​
Fullmetal Alchemist
Mafia Member (I)/Doctor-InTraitor-Sane (I)
79​
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Mafia Pirate
76​
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo
Mafia Pirate (II)
60​
Ace Attorney
Mafia Pirate
84​
MH Hydra
Mafia Strongman (I)
61​
The Lord od the Rings Edition
Third PartySerial Killer
65​
Ao no Exorcist

Gomen gomen, I really needed to sleep haha.

I've never had this role before.
Player-FactionRoleGame #Theme
TownDetective-Sane
81​
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Townie
86​
Magic: the Gathering - Planechase
MafiaMafia Assassin (II)
80​
Fate Grand Order
Third PartySanta Claus
84​
MH Hydra
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

oh man, catching up over 10 pages in the morning while having buttloads of work to do is a nightmare. Guess will be a guts feeling day and will do proper rereads at night, if I make it. Someone had more questions to me, please tag repeat
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh, I’ve been keeping track of hints too, but it’d be nice if bae @Evil3ye could give us the sheets on Sam, Gry, Bel and Seraph who all made hints based on previous roles.
Sama and Belsa already saw myself, the other two are here.

PlayerSeraph
Player-FactionRoleGame #Theme
TownApprentice-Sane
65​
Ao no Exorcist
Detective-Sane
70​
Fumetsu no Anata e
Doctor-Sane
77​
Persona 5
Doctor-Sane Traitor-Naive
66​
Hunter x Hunter
Freeman
85​
Shingeki no Kyojin Final arc
Innocent Child
82​
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Mafia Detective/Mafia Boss
75​
Nobless x Noragami
Mason
78​
The Unholy Grail War
Restless Spirit
83​
Isekai Quartet
Restless Spirit Traitor
74​
Akagami no Shirayukihime X Akatsuki no Yona Crossover
Spy
69​
Overlord
Townie
73​
The Black Card Initiative
80​
Fate Grand Order
Vengeful Townie
71​
Kingdom Hearts
MafiaMafia Escort
76​
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo
Mafia Pirate
84​
MH Hydra
Mafia Poisoner
81​
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Mafia Strongman (II)
79​
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Third PartyMafia Detective Lover
72​
Fullmetal Alchemist

PlayerGrySun
Player-FactionRoleGame #Theme
TownBomb Defusing Townie
85​
Shingeki no Kyojin Final arc
Bulletproof
72​
Fullmetal Alchemist
Death Miller
46​
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Detective-Insane
51​
League of Legends: Clown Fiesta
79​
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Detective-Naive
49​
Pokémon: New Adventure
Detective-Sane
47​
Gantz: Survival of the Fittest
Detective-Sane/Illusion
62​
RWBY Edition
Doctor-Sane Super Mason
84​
MH Hydra
Martyr/Townie/Bodyguard
57​
Tokyo Ghoul: Rebirth
Mason/Doctor-Sane
71​
Kingdom Hearts
Mason/Spy
56​
Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat
Mortician
70​
Fumetsu no Anata e
80​
Fate Grand Order
Politician
78​
The Unholy Grail War
Prosecutor
59​
Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death
Prostitute
86​
Magic: the Gathering - Planechase
Recruiting Mason
67​
Tower of God: The King's Orders
Sickly Townie
64​
One-Punch Man
Spy
65​
Ao no Exorcist
Time Bomb
73​
The Black Card Initiative
Vengeful Townie
77​
Persona 5
MafiaMafia Bomb
74​
Akagami no Shirayukihime X Akatsuki no Yona Crossover
Mafia Boss
68​
World of Warcraft
83​
Isekai Quartet
Mafia Detective (III)
58​
How to play 13
Mafia Member (I)
66​
Hunter x Hunter
Mafia Strongman
82​
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Third PartyMentor
61​
The Lord od the Rings Edition
Santa Claus
69​
Overlord
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I think @Evil3ye would appreciate team mates that would jump to defend him the most :teehee
Whut? If I read correctly the context is something with gnut and shad?

tbhwy I would have expected gnut have voted for me already, as he was was campaigning for my day 1 lynch in the discussion. It could be read as he is more careful because of his mafia role and tries avoiding unnecessary suspicions by careless votings. Mister G is up my list of sus ngl tbh smh head
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Whut? If I read correctly the context is something with gnut and shad?

tbhwy I would have expected gnut have voted for me already, as he was was campaigning for my day 1 lynch in the discussion. It could be read as he is more careful because of his mafia role and tries avoiding unnecessary suspicions by careless votings. Mister G is up my list of sus ngl tbh smh head
Just a joke my friend, going off all the banter about you not lasting to a 2nd day phase. Hopefully you stick around if you're town :)

I see :hmm
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Just a joke my friend, going off all the banter about you not lasting to a 2nd day phase. Hopefully you stick around if you're town :)

I see :hmm
Seems you learned lot from your last joking mistakes :D

You didn't vote yet, did you? Who are your main suspects and please shortly summarize why
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Demon is here, why vand? He made such a cute emoji post to praise the avy
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Seems you learned lot from your last joking mistakes :D
Aye, I'm not going to change role claims more frequently than I change underwear this time around :teehee

You didn't vote yet, did you? Who are your main suspects and please shortly summarize why
There's nothing concrete yet, but I do think we need to give an eye to those who have been lying especially low and press them for something more. Seraph (conveniently says he won't be back when at the time there would've been a good 12 hours or so left to pop on for an instance), Belserion (another who has been quiet/lurking and could contribute more), and Hll who is also being quiet.

Gry and Gaj are in the firing line after the Seraph questioning earlier and vouching for the playstyle; they're certainly not wrong that he's an extreme lurker and it can be easy to look to much into things but I wouldn't rule something being up with one of the two either.

Raven's Vanilla Townie claim is something I'm thinking about; could be legit but would she claim that right away? Not so sure as she's definitely evolved into a more intelligent player but I'm happy to give her a pass for now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top