who else has been afk? like who didn't post at all ?
My vote was initially when Gajeel had 0 posts, since then his posts were all mostly because of the weird gnut/Hardy defense claims so wouldn't say his posts help too much in figuring him out due to lack of variety.I'm also curious as to why Gajeel got 3 votes on him already O.o
@Hardy @GrySun @Goodboy care to give your reasonings? Atm I just see it as gangin up, but I also did not read the pst 20 pages
I know that desin made one post and belsaring made two posts, but both said something about their role at least, so i did not include them in my "very sus" listwho else has been afk? like who didn't post at all ?
alrighty, thanks for clearing that, makes sense fumu fumuMy vote was initially when Gajeel had 0 posts, since then his posts were all mostly because of the weird gnut/Hardy defense claims so wouldn't say his posts help too much in figuring him out due to lack of variety.
Desin has only posted once but he gave a hint in that first post so he's trustworthy; I still think the lurkers like Seraph and Belserion should be called into question with the emphasis on Seraph; his declaration of dropping a 'random' vote (on Holt) and saying he wouldn't be around for the rest of the day (around 13 hours left to go at that point in time) after being quiet again (common trait of his to be fair) didn't sit right with me, and showed a lack of effort to try and get back before the end of the phase.who else has been afk? like who didn't post at all ?
That's a host...ok so for now I'm gonna vote for Asako because she only has 1 comment and it's just to ask to remind her if she ever misses a vote.
!VOTEKILL ASAKO
might change later after more info comes to light
yeah, just saw and same reason I didn't go for them atm too. saw they gave hints.I know that desin made one post and belaring made two posts, but both said something about their role at least, so i did not include them in my "very sus" list
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
a lolDesin has only posted once but he gave a hint in that first post so he's trustworthy; I still think the lurkers like Seraph and Belserion should be called into question with the emphasis on Seraph; his declaration of dropping a 'random' vote (on Holt) and saying he wouldn't be around for the rest of the day (around 13 hours left to go at that point in time) after being quiet again (common trait of his to be fair) didn't sit right with me, and showed a lack of effort to try and get back before the end of the phase.
That's a host...
)))))))))))))) ajajajajjajaj lmao sorry I didn't even check the first post yet
))))))))))))))
)) need to check more (sorry Asako) XDDD I remembered there was just one host this game XD
Confucius say "when backreading mafia game, start from go and do not collect $200"a lol)))))))))))))) ajajajajjajaj lmao sorry I didn't even check the first post yet
))))))))))))))
am i'm dying
ok ok)) need to check more (sorry Asako) XDDD I remembered there was just one host this game XD
i think it makes sense to pressure him with votes so I suggested him among the othersPretty sure they're not corona protests, but regardless he's been afkish both last 2 games where he was town and mafia so that's not very alignment indicative.
Who are you even talking about?This is more annoyance than suspicion but why say you'll speed read in the last minutes if you could now but decided to League instead... chances are speed reading won't be even possible so it's a flipflop between "nu won't do eet day 1 sheesh" and "dw, I gotcha, last hour thing" meh. Not the only player that barely cares about participating when they can...
gnuttrue but who? i am fine with gajeel or any nut dying. Not sure about farf , havent witnessed any emotional outbursts yet and hardy is a bit laid backish too
Xavier? '-'Who are you even talking about?
Who are your suspect targets Nice lady
xnut. I said the same earlier, he said he wouldn’t backread now because he’s playing LoL, yet still had time to spam what’s basically a superficial meme-post exchange with Lawl. I personally would try to at least reduce the amount of pages I had to backread but yknow.. to each their own I guess.Who are you even talking about?
Who are your suspect targets Nice lady
does it really break a leg for you to repeat it for us working class people smh ngl wth uncooperativeXavier? '-'
I posted them, in the pages you read and said that didn't get.
On that, Jinx was one that stood out to me 'cause she started by not adding much, making jokes with Van, then called Demon out for not being useful, and in the end never really joined any discussion, even tho she followed enough to list hints and stuff (granted she missed some, so didn't follow things that closely it seems). Felt like another bystander that participates, makes some remarks, looks contributive but doesn't rly dig or go deep. I think I'm more used to a more proactive Jinx, building long reasonings and scenarios and the likes. Second person was Demon, similar to what you said Lambu was doing, but looked like maybe it was Jinx and Demon: gets called out, doesn't really provide a reply, only posts in response to suspicions and questions and that's it, quite passive. It's just that I'm also awful at reading him, and I've been mistaken about his "odd behaviour" several times, so meh. A third one I'd list as suspecting now is Orgz, just looks different from past game... all of his posts seemed to be somewhat useful then, now it also looks like he's flying by. Those were mostly the "weak" things I had on people so far, but yeah, my own two cents.
I'm ok with Orgz now after his recent participation. Don't know if he read and adapted but none of those are solid cases anyway.On suspicion topic, forgot to mention I do think Van made interesting questions to DD.