Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I work on my days off and birthdays
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

but im passive
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
does it really break a leg for you to repeat it for us working class people smh ngl wth uncooperative
Oh boy, aren't you precocious...


@GrySun why do you see Xavier differently from the past game? Imo looked similar, he was also quite avoidant and combatitive when questioned about things, also often postponing things until "demanded" (like hint), it's always a matter of "chilling".
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
But jinx was bit odd. she made this weird bird emoji comment, also listing me in it for no particular reason i could understand. My take on it was that she potentially could be trying to win some town sympathy, but just disregarded it for that time being
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Oh boy, aren't you precocious...


@GrySun why do you see Xavier differently from the past game? Imo looked similar, he was also quite avoidant and combatitive when questioned about things, also often postponing things until "demanded" (like hint), it's always a matter of "chilling".
why is your hardy not so spamy, its sus? baby duty ka
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
but Jinx was also the first to make an @Erinyes style list (but with jinx coloration), i found it useful
As if Erin wouldn't often do that herself as mafia to have her share of contribution with that alone.
I just think that for someone that was calling out others, like she did with Demon, she lacked substance herself. That combined with being used to seeing her writing walls with her thoughts and the likes, in comparison with dropping jokes and one lines now. Since I'm unsure about Demon, it all looked staged to me. Don't even know why Demon specifically in that one moment. I'm repeatedly saying 'day one shallow things' but it's my main point for this day so far, even tho I'm once more totally fine with doing a favor to the ones that don't wanna play and voting one of them as well.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I agree that the AFK faction is as problematic as ever. Shoutout to @Holt @Belserion @xnut and @Hll

gonna give seraph, sakura and desin pass for now, as i remember reading some explanation behind it at least.
Sorry, I was up really late. I didn't read the mechanics enough to get it but I don't want too much focus on it anyway.

Btw, did @Gajeel show up yet?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
ok so for now I'm gonna vote for Asako because she only has 1 comment and it's just to ask to remind her if she ever misses a vote.

!VOTEKILL ASAKO

might change later after more info comes to light
I feel honored to be votekilled when I'm not even a player
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Sorry, I was up really late. I didn't read the mechanics enough to get it but I don't want too much focus on it anyway.

Btw, did @Gajeel show up yet?
holt what is the nature of your role

I feel honored to be votekilled when I'm not even a player
lmao you should take offence
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
why is your hardy not so spamy, its sus? baby duty ka
It's not about the quantity 'cause he did have a long day yday but I'm not fine with him either, unlike with Greg. It's more his modus, reactions, idk... last game when he believed in what he had he got really frustrated people wouldn't go his way. This time he looked confident about his scum case but wasn't really trying to get "outsiders" to see it, imo.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,393
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think Jinx and Greg can be trusted for now. Greg seems Town and Jinx reminds me of her Town self as well.

I doubt Evil would post these lists if he was Mafia.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I doubt Evil would post these lists if he was Mafia
Naive. Posting the lists is a none issue. Besides, if it might help with building credibility, then why not?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Gnut that was a lot of energy for someone who said "thanks for the avis" lol. I do understand where you're coming from but still. I actually found it a nice change from previous games where Seraph lurked and waited until the very last hour to rush post.
.
.
.
.
.
Was supposed to have posted the above last night but fell asleep sorry. Anyway not defending him or anything. It just feels like an exaggerated nitpick. But I guess people have been lynched for less.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top