Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Not like it matters for us if Hardy was a Mason Recruiter before or not, but sure would matter for mafia that are searching to snipe the role.
To be fair you could swap Hardy’s name for yours since you gave that kind of hint as well, so hard to tell if you’re against it or not..
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,393
Gender
Male
Country
France
To mafia they sure are super informative lmao. Not like it matters for us if Hardy was a Mason Recruiter before or not, but sure would matter for mafia that are searching to snipe the role. Only town benefit these have are later when people claim a role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Gotta get that Best TP Player when it's early.
It also limits the number of roles they can claim. You think Mafia would prioritize killing Mason Recruiter this night? Honestly I don't think it's such a big deal.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
If the last town strategy of 2020 is "Lynch all League of Legends Players" and it somehow works :lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
saying day one is important is little brain lmao kill me if you want
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

people play a 24 hour day cycle and be like "I know who is sus" and think they have a big brain
--- Double Post Merged, ---

no one is revealing or being sus stop it
You could fit like 2 Graham heads in your big head.

Tho honest question, what is the difference between Day 1 and Day 3? Just the people that died and outright role claims? We should be able to find more without full reliance on Detective. Sure later there's more posts to judge, but ideally you want to have an idea of people on D1, see how they change after the mafia N1 pads and over the course of the game.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

To be fair you could swap Hardy’s name for yours since you gave that kind of hint as well, so hard to tell if you’re against it or not..
I'm not against the hint, I was telling Demon that Evil's lists are not pro-town knowledge at all whatsoever currently.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It also limits the number of roles they can claim. You think Mafia would prioritize killing Mason Recruiter this night? Honestly I don't think it's such a big deal.
That was just an example, you must agree that we can't do much with this til roles are claimed, while mafia can do 2 things:
  1. Make sure they don't accidentally fake-claim a role they had before, as they have a neat list.
  2. Can choose killing targets based on who is likely to be Detective, Doctor or whatever they're gunning for. Think already several people are out in terms of possibility of being Det/Doc.
Not that they can't find the players' past roles themselves(pretty sure we did that when we were mafia last game Demon) but it certainly helps them save time.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
ok so for now I'm gonna vote for Asako because she only has 1 comment and it's just to ask to remind her if she ever misses a vote.

!VOTEKILL ASAKO

might change later after more info comes to light
Hiliarious.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
If there is mentor dont trust anyone as townie from day 1.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'm not against the hint, I was telling Demon that Evil's lists are not pro-town knowledge at all whatsoever currently.
That was just an example, you must agree that we can't do much with this til roles are claimed, while mafia can do 2 things:
  1. Make sure they don't accidentally fake-claim a role they had before, as they have a neat list.
  2. Can choose killing targets based on who is likely to be Detective, Doctor or whatever they're gunning for. Think already several people are out in terms of possibility of being Det/Doc.
Not that they can't find the players' past roles themselves(pretty sure we did that when we were mafia last game Demon) but it certainly helps them save time.
Ah I get what you’re saying, and makes sense. I know I’ve contradicted someone who claimed they never had the role before (maybe in KnB game? Can’t remember) and they turned out to be Mafia, so that’s why I’m interested. But that time I went back and researched it myself and they might not have made the mistake if someone laid the information out on the table for everyone to see.

So you have a point, right now they’re probably more useful for Mafia.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Top 10 Point and Click Adventure Game player types ka


Btw Sam sus how you're not being sus at all. Are you more comfy on mafia or did you take off the bulletproof vest's weight like Lee in Naruto?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not that they can't can find the players' past roles themselves(pretty sure we did that when we were mafia last game Demon) but it certainly helps them save time.
Mistyped there, ofc they can find people's roles.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I'm not against the hint, I was telling Demon that Evil's lists are not pro-town knowledge at all whatsoever currently.
Am i missing something that sharing all resources that there are on the day is somehow some deliberate mafia strategy? please share your thoughts how withholding this info is beneficial to town
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Actually no nvm can't is proper, forgot the type of sentence I made there bzzz.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Am i missing something
You are
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Grysun is different than usual, gnut is different, sakura same as always. Those are my observations.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Btw Sam sus how you're not being sus at all. Are you more comfy on mafia or did you take off the bulletproof vest's weight like Lee in Naruto?
Thank you for acknowledging that my study and effort has shown my improvement :hug

I'm not mafia, but I think this type of role suits me well :kappa Take that how you may~
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Ah I get what you’re saying, and makes sense. I know I’ve contradicted someone who claimed they never had the role before (maybe in KnB game? Can’t remember) and they turned out to be Mafia, so that’s why I’m interested. But that time I went back and researched it myself and they might not have made the mistake if someone laid the information out on the table for everyone to see.

So you have a point, right now they’re probably more useful for Mafia.
tbh ngl its a good point, but claiming something now and then saying "oh guys, but i actually did an elexir", is a extra instrument to find liars. Example is last game's holt's potato, or the other time holt didnt pass the potato in WoW, when he had the chance to prove to his role claim. sorry for the holt and potatoe examples, one thing came in mind then followed by the other haha
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top