Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,717
Gender
Female
Country
China
Mango hasn't stopped calling me this either

if I recall correctly you earlier hinted that your role use comes with a risk? Just want to make sure I'm noting your hint correctly
Yeah, correct. My MG memory is quite bad but I remember specifically I've had this role before and I didn't like it then either
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Does anyone have a role/claim list? I don't remember what page it was on smh
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Mango hasn't stopped calling me this either



Yeah, correct. My MG memory is quite bad but I remember specifically I've had this role before and I didn't like it then either
Badass but not quite feeling that way? :hmm
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,717
Gender
Female
Country
China
Because he was scum, lol...
I didn't say he played well, but he told me ahead of time he'd be active and he actually did :catshrug

I'm not saying ignore him all the way, just lets see if he becomes active tomorrow or not
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Mango hasn't stopped calling me this either



Yeah, correct. My MG memory is quite bad but I remember specifically I've had this role before and I didn't like it then either
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Does anyone have a role/claim list? I don't remember what page it was on smh
Just look for it in Orgz/Evil's posts if I recall correctly.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Even tho you were vastly different from that in your initial games?
I lacked common sense since i had really bad temper and i wanted to pick fights. I'm now at peace and looking at things differently. :cookiehand
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Votekill xnut for the reason I stated previously. Don't want to wait until the last moment and he seems to have disappeared.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,717
Gender
Female
Country
China
Ah, it turns out it was Jinxie's post I was thinking of

1. Organizized - Active
2. Evil3ye - Active super mason?
3. Copy Panda - Active, risky role
4. Shad - never had role b4; active; was in his previous game; super mason
5. Goodboy
6. SirSamuel016 -
never had role
7. sakura-aneki
8. Farfalla
- no night actions
9. Hardy - never had the role before
10. digitaldude -
has Night action
11. Demonspeed - had the role before
12. GrySun - active
13. Vandred
14. Lambu -
super mason
15. desin24
16. xnut
17. Holt
18. Gajeel
19. Belserion -
had role before
20. Hll
21. Seraph
22. Crescent Jinx -
not have the role before
23. gnut - active
24. pudgiePenguin

25. Raven
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
fine by me, lynch me if you want. I don't think my role has any value to it so yeah sure it would make a good lynch.
Well at least you’re being consistent.
Honestly would rather go for xnut rn. I’m not overly opposed to the Gajeel lynch since he’s not brought much to the table but I always feel bad about jumping on wagons on D1 and I agree with others that the votes on him so far have felt a bit... “odd”.

Also think Vandred not even hinting (unless I missed some code :grumble ) is worth noting, but other than that he hasn’t really been anti-town. Not that many have, though...
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@Copy Panda and everyone else here, do you think it's possible that there are two Badass Cowboys in this game as Panda is claiming to be one? Consider this your chance to tell the truth Pando, or I might just end up taking one of us out~
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Ah, it turns out it was Jinxie's post I was thinking of

1. Organizized - Active
2. Evil3ye - Active super mason?
3. Copy Panda - Active, risky role
4. Shad - never had role b4; active; was in his previous game; super mason
5. Goodboy
6. SirSamuel016 -
never had role
7. sakura-aneki
8. Farfalla
- no night actions
9. Hardy - never had the role before
10. digitaldude -
has Night action
11. Demonspeed - had the role before
12. GrySun - active
13. Vandred
14. Lambu -
super mason
15. desin24
16. xnut
17. Holt
18. Gajeel
19. Belserion -
had role before
20. Hll
21. Seraph
22. Crescent Jinx -
not have the role before
23. gnut - active
24. pudgiePenguin

25. Raven
I’ve got a more up to date one but I’m torn as to whether to include evil’s Prev game info now or not... I guess since he already posted it it’s easily accessible for Mafia to find anyway. Just gotta format the whole thing again from google doc to forum.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Am I the only one who thinks xnut sounds genuine? :(
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,717
Gender
Female
Country
China
Alright, redid the english to make it slightly more consistent. Shad's hint on here is the weirdest? He's new to the active role, but 'was in his previous game'? What's that supposed to mean 🤔

1. Organizized - Active
2. Evil3ye - Active super mason?
3. Copy Panda - Active, risky role
4. Shad - new to role; has night action; was in his previous game; super mason
5. Goodboy
6. SirSamuel016 -
new to role
7. sakura-aneki
8. Farfalla
- no night actions
9. Hardy - new to role
10. digitaldude - has night action
11. Demonspeed - had the role before
12. GrySun - has night action
13. Vandred
14. Lambu -
super mason
15. desin24
16. xnut
17. Holt
18. Gajeel
19. Belserion -
had role before
20. Hll
21. Seraph
22. Crescent Jinx -
new to role
23. gnut - has night action
24. pudgiePenguin

25. Raven
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Alright, redid the english to make it slightly more consistent. Shad's hint on here is the weirdest? He's new to the active role, but 'was in his previous game'? What's that supposed to mean 🤔
He said someone else had the role he currently has, in the last 2 games.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,717
Gender
Female
Country
China
@Copy Panda and everyone else here, do you think it's possible that there are two Badass Cowboys in this game as Panda is claiming to be one? Consider this your chance to tell the truth Pando, or I might just end up taking one of us out~
Wait, what? When did I claim cowboy??
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Copy Panda and everyone else here, do you think it's possible that there are two Badass Cowboys in this game as Panda is claiming to be one? Consider this your chance to tell the truth Pando, or I might just end up taking one of us out~
Wait what. Hold your horses Sam, Panda's hint could be anything that can potentially kill him like Hider, Pirate, Apprentice and so on.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Wait, what? When did I claim cowboy??
You said it's risky, I hinted at it by asking if it was badass but you didn't feel it... Put the dots together pando come on, I'm not the only one to ask about it either. Claim wasn't the right word but you're certainly hinting at a useable role with a risk no?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top