Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I’ve got a more up to date one but I’m torn as to whether to include evil’s Prev game info now or not... I guess since he already posted it it’s easily accessible for Mafia to find anyway. Just gotta format the whole thing again from google doc to forum.
Just add the links, don't add the tables themselves.

My horses are hol'd for now


Do your thing, town.



What's your role?
Panda was Avdol in the jojo game right?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,718
Gender
Female
Country
China
The only way for you day kill me is with DTV or Assassin spam like last time 😤 Prosecutor will rebound, and I'll beat your Cowboy with my Pando stando :heh
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Above average Trust

Gnut: Give me a slight town vibe with his playstyle
SirSam: For now I buy his redemption story, explains his playstyle
Organizized: Feels similar to last game as town, but still too early to tell, just an initial impression

Below Average Trust

Xnut: I agree that cooky LoL pleayers deserve to be lynched, more seriously I agree with what everyone is stating about his playstyle today.
Hardy: He is playing different from last game, his justification that he is trying to play better is not believable, he is too old to change his ways!
Jinx: Same as farf pointed, was participating but didn't feel genuine to me.
Lambu: I was expecting a Mafia Mason to claim Super Mason after my claim, to blend in and get recruited, nobody claiming is making me doubt Lambu even more, what if he is the Mafia Mason? Still there is no need to take a risk, him being alive is good for me overall for now.

Average Trust

GrySun: Usually Town Gry is easy to spot from his participation, this game he is more reserved / laid back, he will die soon anyway if he is town so don't lynch him, let see what the killing parties do with him first...
Demonspeed: Hard to read, I miss-read him in previous games as well, not a priority lynch at all for now.

Bonus Picks
desin24, Hll Seraph, Bel, Holt: 2H left and their participation is still very small, so we can't go wrong by picking from this list.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Is this when we finally mass claim :awe
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hardy: He is playing different from last game, his justification that he is trying to play better is not believable, he is too old to change his ways!
Fuck off i died n1 last game, of course I don't want that
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Tfw Sam is comfy in his role cause he's town's wacko version of assassin xP
Someone gets it! I did tell Gry I felt it fits me~

Bodyguard.
Convenient claim when a gun is in front of your head~ Thank you for not pulling a Takuan and claiming Freeman

_____________________

Seraph says Bodyguard
@Belserion @xnut @Copy Panda @Lambu @Gajeel I might just shoot one of you fuckers today, give us a claim/reveal if you'd be so kind to comply!
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@Copy Panda

Hints
Organizized - Active (D1, #34)

Evil3ye - Active (D1, #11)

Copy Panda - “I’ll probably die using my role probably risky” (D1, #159)

Shad - Super Mason - “Active, Never had it before, A role somebody else had in a previous game I played (I only played 2).
I can't say I like my role, I can't say I fully understand it yet either.” (D1, #131) “my role is not that important, it won't be missed if I die. I’m a Super Mason.”
Doctor, Mafia Detective

Goodboy - won’t hint (D1)

SirSamuel016 - Never had before (D1, #116) Badass Cowboy (#632)
Detective, Townie, Santa Claus, Mafia Assassin

sakura-aneki - Passive, never had before (D1, #410)
Bomb, Doctor, Spy, Prostitute/Traitor/Mafia Member, Mafia Boss

Farfalla - Not Night Active - “Anyway got no night actions.” (D1, #96)

Hardy - Never had before (D1, #56)
Detective, Townie, Recruiting Mason, Vigilante, Doctor, Time Bomb, Hypnotist, Pirate, Townie, Miller, Restless Spirit, Spy, Investigator, Mafia Boss, Mafia Janitor, Mafia Burden, Mafia Member, Unskilled, Mafia Robber, Mentor, Mentee

digitaldude - Night Role - “My action is at night” (D1, #43)

Demonspeed - Had before (D1, #76)
Bodyguard, Bulletproof, Vigilante, Death Miller, Detective, Doctor, Hider, Innocent Child, Mortician, Necromancer, Prostitute, Spy, Townie, Vengeful, Mafia Assassin, Mafia Boss, Mafia Det, Mafia Escort, Mafia Member, Mafia Janitor, Mafia Poisoner, Mafia Mason, Mentee, Shapeshifter, Threesome Candidate

GrySun - Active - “I’m Active role.” (D1, #26) “First time having my role.” (#192)
Diffuser, Detective, Doctor, Martyr, Bodyguard, Spy, Mortician, Politician, Prosecutor, Prostitute, Recruiting Mason, Sickly, Vengeful

Vandred -

Lambu - Super Mason/ (D1, #115)

desin24 - Implying boring/passive (D1, #204)

xnut - Passive (D1, #379)

Holt - Passive (D1, #232) Wouldn’t mind joining Masons (#472)

Gajeel - Active - I have an Active role.” (D1, #191)

Belserion - “Had it before” (D1, #148)
Apprentice, Bulletproof, Detective, Doctor, Pirate, Mason, Bulletproof, Noble, Restless Spirit, Vengeful, Mafia Janitor, Mafia Member, Mafia Pirate, Mafia Strongman, Serial Killer

Hll - Passive/Vanilla, never had before (D1, #387)
Sleeper/Mafia Member, Noble

Seraph - “Had my role before.” (D1, #200)
Detective, Doctor, Freeman, Apprentice, Innocent Child, Mason, Restless Spirit, Spy, Townie, Vengeful Townie, Mafia Escort, Mafia Pirate, Mafia Poisoner, Mafia Detective, Mafia Strongman

Crescent Jinx - “Never had before, never known it to be useful” (D1, #58)
Mason, Doctor, Apprentice, Barkeeper, Prostitute, Noble, Time Bomb, Recruiting Mason, Detective, Mafia Janitor, Mafia Escort, Mafia Diffuser, Mafia Boss, Mafia Mason, Mafia Poisoner, Serial Killer

gnut - Active (D1, #154) Good role? (#221 and preceding)

PudgiePenguin -

Raven - Passive - “My role is not interesting” (D1, #196) “I can’t make an action” (#199)
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
The only way for you day kill me is with DTV or Assassin spam like last time 😤 Prosecutor will rebound, and I'll beat your Cowboy with my Pando stando :heh
Pandas are going extinct anyway, if I don't get you the McChicken from McDonalds will~

Maybe I'll shoot whoever doesn't claim in the next hour or so :heh Seraph, Bel and Soggy McDonaldo Panda are my top 3 though based on gut feel etc.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Above average Trust

Gnut: Give me a slight town vibe with his playstyle
SirSam: For now I buy his redemption story, explains his playstyle
Organizized: Feels similar to last game as town, but still too early to tell, just an initial impression

Below Average Trust

Xnut: I agree that cooky LoL pleayers deserve to be lynched, more seriously I agree with what everyone is stating about his playstyle today.
Hardy: He is playing different from last game, his justification that he is trying to play better is not believable, he is too old to change his ways!
Jinx: Same as farf pointed, was participating but didn't feel genuine to me.
Lambu: I was expecting a Mafia Mason to claim Super Mason after my claim, to blend in and get recruited, nobody claiming is making me doubt Lambu even more, what if he is the Mafia Mason? Still there is no need to take a risk, him being alive is good for me overall for now.

Average Trust

GrySun: Usually Town Gry is easy to spot from his participation, this game he is more reserved / laid back, he will die soon anyway if he is town so don't lynch him, let see what the killing parties do with him first...
Demonspeed: Hard to read, I miss-read him in previous games as well, not a priority lynch at all for now.

Bonus Picks
desin24, Hll Seraph, Bel, Holt: 2H left and their participation is still very small, so we can't go wrong by picking from this list.
Role? 😄 :handgun
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Copy Panda

Hints
Organizized - Active (D1, #34)

Evil3ye - Active (D1, #11)

Copy Panda - “I’ll probably die using my role probably risky” (D1, #159)

Shad - Super Mason - “Active, Never had it before, A role somebody else had in a previous game I played (I only played 2).
I can't say I like my role, I can't say I fully understand it yet either.” (D1, #131) “my role is not that important, it won't be missed if I die. I’m a Super Mason.”
Doctor, Mafia Detective

Goodboy - won’t hint (D1)

SirSamuel016 - Never had before (D1, #116) Badass Cowboy (#632)
Detective, Townie, Santa Claus, Mafia Assassin

sakura-aneki - Passive, never had before (D1, #410)
Bomb, Doctor, Spy, Prostitute/Traitor/Mafia Member, Mafia Boss

Farfalla - Not Night Active - “Anyway got no night actions.” (D1, #96)

Hardy - Never had before (D1, #56)
Detective, Townie, Recruiting Mason, Vigilante, Doctor, Time Bomb, Hypnotist, Pirate, Townie, Miller, Restless Spirit, Spy, Investigator, Mafia Boss, Mafia Janitor, Mafia Burden, Mafia Member, Unskilled, Mafia Robber, Mentor, Mentee

digitaldude - Night Role - “My action is at night” (D1, #43)

Demonspeed - Had before (D1, #76)
Bodyguard, Bulletproof, Vigilante, Death Miller, Detective, Doctor, Hider, Innocent Child, Mortician, Necromancer, Prostitute, Spy, Townie, Vengeful, Mafia Assassin, Mafia Boss, Mafia Det, Mafia Escort, Mafia Member, Mafia Janitor, Mafia Poisoner, Mafia Mason, Mentee, Shapeshifter, Threesome Candidate

GrySun - Active - “I’m Active role.” (D1, #26) “First time having my role.” (#192)
Diffuser, Detective, Doctor, Martyr, Bodyguard, Spy, Mortician, Politician, Prosecutor, Prostitute, Recruiting Mason, Sickly, Vengeful

Vandred -

Lambu - Super Mason/ (D1, #115)

desin24 - Implying boring/passive (D1, #204)

xnut - Passive (D1, #379)

Holt - Passive (D1, #232) Wouldn’t mind joining Masons (#472)

Gajeel - Active - I have an Active role.” (D1, #191)

Belserion - “Had it before” (D1, #148)
Apprentice, Bulletproof, Detective, Doctor, Pirate, Mason, Bulletproof, Noble, Restless Spirit, Vengeful, Mafia Janitor, Mafia Member, Mafia Pirate, Mafia Strongman, Serial Killer

Hll - Passive/Vanilla, never had before (D1, #387)
Sleeper/Mafia Member, Noble

Seraph - “Had my role before.” (D1, #200)
Detective, Doctor, Freeman, Apprentice, Innocent Child, Mason, Restless Spirit, Spy, Townie, Vengeful Townie, Mafia Escort, Mafia Pirate, Mafia Poisoner, Mafia Detective, Mafia Strongman

Crescent Jinx - “Never had before, never known it to be useful” (D1, #58)
Mason, Doctor, Apprentice, Barkeeper, Prostitute, Noble, Time Bomb, Recruiting Mason, Detective, Mafia Janitor, Mafia Escort, Mafia Diffuser, Mafia Boss, Mafia Mason, Mafia Poisoner, Serial Killer

gnut - Active (D1, #154) Good role? (#221 and preceding)

PudgiePenguin -

Raven - Passive - “My role is not interesting” (D1, #196) “I can’t make an action” (#199)
Seraph's roles don't include BG there. @Seraph in what game you were BG?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Seraph says Bodyguard
@Belserion @xnut @Copy Panda @Lambu @Gajeel I might just shoot one of you fuckers today, give us a claim/reveal if you'd be so kind to comply!
Don't threaten me Sam. If you actually read my reply to Farfalla and analysed it you'd be able to guess my role. Why don't you calm down a bit? I'll use it before the phase ends but when I'm good and ready. If you have a problem with that then just pull the trigger. I'm not bothered either way.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Shiiit is the phase almost over? The stupid sales guy handed me over this huge project that needs so be done by monday fml smh couldnt check the thread, 4 pages to catch up.

@Evil3ye Has there ever been a game where a Mafia Mason wasn't in the base group?
We only played one game since the rule change, this would be the second I think so no. And before it wasnt possible.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,718
Gender
Female
Country
China
@Organizized nice list familia 🙏 Going by the hints, who do you suspect most currently? What do you think of the super mason claims 🤔 It's interesting two super masons revealed themselves and Holt wanted to be recruited as well
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Convenient claim when a gun is in front of your head~ Thank you for not pulling a Takuan and claiming Freeman
As convenient as anything else would be in this situation really.


Seraph's roles don't include BG there. @Seraph in what game you were BG?
Me hinting at something that is not my actual role is also nothing new. You can go back to previous games and see that for yourself, both as Town and Mafia i do so, which i guess is nothing too good for someone like me but i figured i'd say it anyway.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top