Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Your defense is "I'll proceed to make the same mistakes, how can't you see that as something valid". Plus Orgz claim now.
I haven't defended anything, i am stating what at least 2-3 others have said already. Which is that i am not doing anything different from usual lol.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,681
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
Are you really going to lynch Seraph? I think it's a bad idea.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I’d rather we Lynch him and save the bullet. Sam could die from the duel too.
Sam could die tomorrow too, what's the point? He will probably die during the night anyway.
How do you explain orgz also being bodyguard.
Bodyguard is one of those roles you can easily see more than one though. Even more if we are all on page that there are like 3 killing parties and one or two assassins to boot.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Lmao suit yourself, Seraph. Just once again, if you die as town, you won't be able to hold that against anyone. It's beyond me why you think that never providing something useful is a modus you should keep, with the sole reasoning behind it being "that's how I roll".
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Oh it's 1.5 hours left, who spread the misinformation about less an hour. :hmph:handgun

But anyways, we should use the time to discuss an optimal target for Sam then
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
K...gotta clock in
Seraph...Im not buying it xD
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Lmao suit yourself, Seraph. Just once again, if you die as town, you won't be able to hold that against anyone. It's beyond me why you think that never providing something useful is a modus you should keep, with the sole reasoning behind it being "that's how I roll".
Oh i won't, i got no qualms about dying today.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,681
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
Lmao suit yourself, Seraph. Just once again, if you die as town, you won't be able to hold that against anyone. It's beyond me why you think that never providing something useful is a modus you should keep, with the sole reasoning behind it being "that's how I roll".
I agree that he should change his playstyle, but in this game I don't think we should kill him early like that.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,642
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Did Orgz also claim BG? Whack.

If Sam shoots Seraph who do we lynch?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
In a blink of an eye Gajeel stopped being top voted too.

What's even the argument on seraph, that he claimed? Ok?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
THIS TOWN!

Ok barely was able to read through everything, I can't participate as much.

I'm of the opinion to save the bullet, if sam get killed tonight then he will at least tank a kill for us, if he doesn't get killed, he can always shoot anytime he wants to avoid being lynched.

Just a question of who should get lynched meanwhile!
I'm not sure about this bodyguards situation, what to do?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,642
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'd really like to believe Seraph wouldn't play so messy as mafia.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
In a blink of an eye Gajeel stopped being top voted too.

What's even the argument on seraph, that he claimed? Ok?
You know it's not the claim, nor the fact he has a dupe in Orgz per se either. Is the zillionese time he offers a lie and this time for seemly no reason besides keeping a style.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
Sam now that you claimed CB you have to shoot today instead of wasting doc protection on you
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
This has been and looks like it will keep being a pretty dang busy day for me, so after just skimming through some 25 pages, I don't think I'll be able to be around much more before the phase is over.

My role is active and I've had it before, from last night's developments (which I followed better than the newer ones) I'm almost entirely positive Shad is legit and somewhat positive Lambu is as well (Lambu already said Masons confirmed on post #8 and Shad liked that post before even catching up). The whole exchange on Seraph gives some bad vibes on all its participants, not sure whom I'd pick between Gry, gnut and Hardy but I wouldn't vote them on D1 anyway '3' So my vote will be votekill digitaldude. Last time I chose to ignore his iffy behaviour and discrepancies he made it until D10 or so as mafia, so yeah. Apologies but I believe that'll be all from me today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top