So what is your actual role thenLike every game i play, i "hinted" at something different from my actual role. Nothing new Panda,please stop this.
So what is your actual role thenLike every game i play, i "hinted" at something different from my actual role. Nothing new Panda,please stop this.
I haven't defended anything, i am stating what at least 2-3 others have said already. Which is that i am not doing anything different from usual lol.Your defense is "I'll proceed to make the same mistakes, how can't you see that as something valid". Plus Orgz claim now.
Sam could die tomorrow too, what's the point? He will probably die during the night anyway.I’d rather we Lynch him and save the bullet. Sam could die from the duel too.
Bodyguard is one of those roles you can easily see more than one though. Even more if we are all on page that there are like 3 killing parties and one or two assassins to boot.How do you explain orgz also being bodyguard.
I'm a cowboy, I'll turn you into Texas Style BBQ ChickenIm a pigeon![]()
Thank you Demon.Are you really going to lynch Seraph? I think it's a bad idea.
WhyI wish I was Mafia...

Oh i won't, i got no qualms about dying today.Lmao suit yourself, Seraph. Just once again, if you die as town, you won't be able to hold that against anyone. It's beyond me why you think that never providing something useful is a modus you should keep, with the sole reasoning behind it being "that's how I roll".
I agree that he should change his playstyle, but in this game I don't think we should kill him early like that.Lmao suit yourself, Seraph. Just once again, if you die as town, you won't be able to hold that against anyone. It's beyond me why you think that never providing something useful is a modus you should keep, with the sole reasoning behind it being "that's how I roll".
THIS TOWN!
You know it's not the claim, nor the fact he has a dupe in Orgz per se either. Is the zillionese time he offers a lie and this time for seemly no reason besides keeping a style.In a blink of an eye Gajeel stopped being top voted too.
What's even the argument on seraph, that he claimed? Ok?