Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
THIS TOWN!

Ok barely was able to read through everything, I can't participate as much.

I'm of the opinion to save the bullet, if sam get killed tonight then he will at least tank a kill for us, if he doesn't get killed, he can always shoot anytime he wants to avoid being lynched.

Just a question of who should get lynched meanwhile!
I'm not sure about this bodyguards situation, what to do?
With this line of reasoning he might as well never shoot.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
At this point I do think Seraph should be lynched and I should shoot elsewhere. @GrySun says no to shooting Belsa, and Panda is all over the floor like a spilt McDonalds Thickshake.

Happy to go for Seraph if you guys want, but I'd like to see more claims yet. If there's someone sus who hasn't claimed, I may just shoot you!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
FUCK YOU EVERYONE SAYING EVIL LISTS ARE ANTI TOWN FUGG YOU

VOTEKILL SERAPH
@SonOfDaws second time ignoring my votes, while them being cap locks is more than offensive :arf

@SirSamuel016 you should use your bullet today, because chances are high mafia won't let a townie killing party make it through the night. But please assess target properly before doing so
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Will join the discussion now cause I dont think Im going to make it.

can super mason be assigned to mafia members?
Nope, Mafia Mason exists for the purpose of recruiting a mafo.


Btw @Shad how am I suspicious for claiming SuperMason before you, care to explain that in more detail?

I'm a cowboy, I'll turn you into Texas Style BBQ Chicken 🤠
It was a legit hint tho :mono
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
@Seraph if you were lying about BG, what is your role then? It better not be jesus or freeman or sth 😩
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Sam now that you claimed CB you have to shoot today instead of wasting doc protection on you
Would mafia rly kill him on N1 tho? There are still the odds he suicides or kills another townie next. Plus what you mentioned, not knowing where the docs will be.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
If you're bluffing, why would you give up so easily on it tho 😭 What's the point?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I say let sera live.

Shoot Gry lynch Gajeel :)
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Votes

Asako >>>x∞
​

Seraph >>> x4 (Gnut, Organizized, digitaldude, SirSamuel016)

Gajeel >>> x3
(GrySun, Hardy, Goodboy)

Xnut > > > x2 (Belserion, sakura-aneki)

Copy Panda >>> x1 (digitaldude)

GrySun >>> x1 (Crescent Jinx)

Holt >>> x1 (Seraph)

Demonspeed >>> x1
(Shad)

Vandred >>> x1
(Demonspeed)

Farfalla >>> x1
(Evil3ye)

Crescent Jinx > > > x1
(Farfalla)

Lambu > > > x 1
(Holt)


the hell what did seraph do guys? I think I missed it, he claimed bulletproof right?

also @SonOfDaws lmao the asako vote >///////////<
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
This has been and looks like it will keep being a pretty dang busy day for me, so after just skimming through some 25 pages, I don't think I'll be able to be around much more before the phase is over.

My role is active and I've had it before, from last night's developments (which I followed better than the newer ones) I'm almost entirely positive Shad is legit and somewhat positive Lambu is as well (Lambu already said Masons confirmed on post #8 and Shad liked that post before even catching up). The whole exchange on Seraph gives some bad vibes on all its participants, not sure whom I'd pick between Gry, gnut and Hardy but I wouldn't vote them on D1 anyway '3' So my vote will be votekill digitaldude. Last time I chose to ignore his iffy behaviour and discrepancies he made it until D10 or so as mafia, so yeah. Apologies but I believe that'll be all from me today.
Since when you hint so early or at all? '_' I legit can't remember a single time.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You know it's not the claim, nor the fact he has a dupe in Orgz per se either. Is the zillionese time he offers a lie and this time for seemly no reason besides keeping a style.
I didn't read it as bg being a lie but he pretending it's a 300 iq play as he always does.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
Would mafia rly kill him on N1 tho? There are still the odds he suicides or kills another townie next. Plus what you mentioned, not knowing where the docs will be.
Well, the more info comes out, the better Sam's target ought to be (I say ought given his Cowboy read on me). Furthermore, if Sam kills someone and survives, he's a confirmed townie who might have to killed later. But tbh it's also about protective resources not being spent on him because he didn't shoot the day he claimed. Bad form
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
No mafia team with brains would ever nightkill a Cowboy wtf are you talking about
I didn't say mafia would kill him necessarily, I said protection might be spent on him nonetheless, just to protect the bullet
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If I were mafia I would 100% kill badass, why gamble with that?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
Mafia has no reason to kill Sam N1. Cowboy is 50/50.

You should know this well, Zeke.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Might just shoot Seraph and get it over with; if I die, please lynch him so he learns to change his playstyle.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top