Who else do you kill, a detective? Where is it?Mafia has no reason to kill Sam N1. Cowboy is 50/50.
You should know this well, Zeke.
Who else do you kill, a detective? Where is it?Mafia has no reason to kill Sam N1. Cowboy is 50/50.
You should know this well, Zeke.
If he comes back, good for him, but he's supposed to tank a night kill, not waste a day lynchHe'll come back soon as confirmed townie, then wel played. But chances are slim with a Jesus-mechanic
Really? When there are potential targets with more dangerous roles? He could challenge a Town too.If I were mafia I would 100% kill badass, why gamble with that?
D2 he may have a better target than D1?With this line of reasoning he might as well never shoot.
Of course you are more suspicious than me, as a noob I can claim that this is a new role for me and that I didn't know what to do with it, seeing you reveal it, made me reveal it, my initial plan was to just hint, but you forced my hand, especially that my active role is very useless.Will join the discussion now cause I dont think Im going to make it.
Nope, Mafia Mason exists for the purpose of recruiting a mafo.
Btw @Shad how am I suspicious for claiming SuperMason before you, care to explain that in more detail?
It was a legit hint tho![]()
Are you pretending that you're extremely near-sighted with your kills as mafia?Who else do you kill, a detective? Where is it?
There is not a single time where i pretended that, please drop it.I didn't read it as bg being a lie but he pretending it's a 300 iq play as he always does.
What are these potential targets? No one has claimed shit.Really? When there are potential targets with more dangerous roles? He could challenge a Town too.
I'd rather target someone else after discussing with my teammates than kill a Cowboy.Who else do you kill, a detective? Where is it?
I'm actually on your side butThere is not a single time where i pretended that, please drop it.
This, I'm keen to shoot someone (him) but I can be better utilizedAlso, if Sera doesn't 'fess up to his real role, we should lynch him and have Sam shoot someone else. If he fails his kill on Sera, we have to vote him out manually afterwards when he's sus rn


When I play Cowboy, the jutsu becomes stronger. Post-mortem nen kaMafia has no reason to kill Sam N1. Cowboy is 50/50.
You should know this well, Zeke.
Am I zeke? Anyways, I'll answer as I proposed the same. If I were mafia i would minimize any chance dying at day, beyond the lynches, so yeah it's a very viable targetMafia has no reason to kill Sam N1. Cowboy is 50/50.
You should know this well, Zeke.
BlackTaku's special move?wot if seraph is jesus
I'd rather target someone else after discussing with my teammates than kill a Cowboy.
It's a really good role, wth are you guys on?Only role claimed is Cowboy, guess we gotta go for a safe kill there guys!