Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Mafia has no reason to kill Sam N1. Cowboy is 50/50.

You should know this well, Zeke.
Who else do you kill, a detective? Where is it?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
He'll come back soon as confirmed townie, then wel played. But chances are slim with a Jesus-mechanic
If he comes back, good for him, but he's supposed to tank a night kill, not waste a day lynch
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
If I were mafia I would 100% kill badass, why gamble with that?
Really? When there are potential targets with more dangerous roles? He could challenge a Town too.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
With this line of reasoning he might as well never shoot.
D2 he may have a better target than D1?

Will join the discussion now cause I dont think Im going to make it.



Nope, Mafia Mason exists for the purpose of recruiting a mafo.


Btw @Shad how am I suspicious for claiming SuperMason before you, care to explain that in more detail?



It was a legit hint tho :mono
Of course you are more suspicious than me, as a noob I can claim that this is a new role for me and that I didn't know what to do with it, seeing you reveal it, made me reveal it, my initial plan was to just hint, but you forced my hand, especially that my active role is very useless.

As the winner of the previous game, everybody knows you have a galactic brain, so revealing you are SM has to either be a good town play, but nobody has said that it is or a good mafia play trying to claim early and justifying it based on your understanding of the game (multiple factions, banacco) or because you are a mafia mason.

I'm not accusing you, not asking people to lynch you.

Just keeping an eye on you, as our fate is tied together this game :'(
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I mean, Sam for sure became a great target for dets, I'll give you that. But that's a ship that has alrdy sailed for mafia tho.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
Also, if Sera doesn't 'fess up to his real role, we should lynch him and have Sam shoot someone else. If he fails his kill on Sera, we have to vote him out manually afterwards when he's sus rn
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I didn't read it as bg being a lie but he pretending it's a 300 iq play as he always does.
There is not a single time where i pretended that, please drop it.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Really? When there are potential targets with more dangerous roles? He could challenge a Town too.
What are these potential targets? No one has claimed shit.

N1, if I'm mafia I kill the guy that could easily take one of my own, I wouldn't leave it to luck.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Also, if Sera doesn't 'fess up to his real role, we should lynch him and have Sam shoot someone else. If he fails his kill on Sera, we have to vote him out manually afterwards when he's sus rn
This, I'm keen to shoot someone (him) but I can be better utilized :heh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,642
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Only role claimed is Cowboy, guess we gotta go for a safe kill there guys!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Mafia has no reason to kill Sam N1. Cowboy is 50/50.

You should know this well, Zeke.
Am I zeke? Anyways, I'll answer as I proposed the same. If I were mafia i would minimize any chance dying at day, beyond the lynches, so yeah it's a very viable target
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
wot if seraph is jesus
BlackTaku's special move?

Nah, he wouldn't have claimed BG then.

Cannot give a proper opinion on Seraph case yet cause still backreading but it does tick me the wrong way for some recent reactions Im reading.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top