Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Might just shoot Seraph and get it over with; if I die, please lynch him so he learns to change his playstyle.
Nooo, we don't have an other good lynch candidate, it will be pure chaos and too little time to find one, which will be advantageous for mafia, please dont
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,393
Gender
Male
Country
France
Am I zeke? Anyways, I'll answer as I proposed the same. If I were mafia i would minimize any chance dying at day, beyond the lynches, so yeah it's a very viable target
No, Zeke is Panda. It's a reference to his attempt in the SnK game.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'm actually on your side but :catshrug
Well,my bad then, you just always phrase things like you mean offence lol.(You still might, but yeah.)
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Really? Then you had revealed your role on D2 not today.
Nah, I smelt blood in the water and decided to go for it. This is my legacy as a townie I'm trying to recover here :XD
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
@SonOfDaws second time ignoring my votes, while them being cap locks is more than offensive :arf

@SirSamuel016 you should use your bullet today, because chances are high mafia won't let a townie killing party make it through the night. But please assess target properly before doing so
Nah, just catching up. You're up there now, my guy. :thumbs
the hell what did seraph do guys? I think I missed it, he claimed bulletproof right?

also @SonOfDaws lmao the asako vote >///////////<
Believe it or not, she actually put that up there. :lmao
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm sure you all have your reasons for hiding but I'm just seeing what else I can stir up before I take the shot.

To shoot Seraph, or someone inactive like Van...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top