Everyone trainlynching Seraph vs everyone voting individually, which one gives us more info to go by next day?are you seriously proposing that wtf smh, someone pls shoot him
Everyone trainlynching Seraph vs everyone voting individually, which one gives us more info to go by next day?are you seriously proposing that wtf smh, someone pls shoot him
Haha teach him about hosting sakuraI believe you're supposed to put them in bold evil))
We will have more info if we don't have two townie deaths on day 1Everyone trainlynching Seraph vs everyone voting individually, which one gives us more info to go by next day?
If he shoots seraph what is the point? We need him to decide first.You know, before talking about Sam's target shouldn't we think about the lynch?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No man the role is baaadDamn what a read. This sure as hell is an eventful D1.
I wanna give Seraph a chance to talk before voting him but it sure looks like it's a viable lynch.
Sam using his Cowboy adds the second value of having a potentially confirmed townie by the end of D1 that a detective can use for sanity control.
Not sure about the whole BG thing that went on earlier since I skimmed large parts of that. Gotta reread some bits.
How would we have 2 townie deaths? You locked Seraph so you believe he‘s mafia. Do you have information we townies don‘t?We will have more info if we don't have two townie deaths on day 1
Suspects and thoughts for next days? Shot or not either way looks hard for you to survive this one.Yeah truthfully, not much sense in shooting the most voted person but if you're gonna do it i'd prefer we'd get it over fast too.
You know what, you are right.Sam just go with your gut and get done with it.
If he shoots seraph what is the point? We need him to decide first.
just the lists, which i'm sharing btwHow would we have 2 townie deaths? You locked Seraph so you believe he‘s mafia. Do you have information we townies don‘t?
This is the first time I claim D1 so this part is new.Tbh I have a hard time trusting you cause you went back to your post style from the first game but sure, hopefully we can continue this conversation when Recruiter-kun invites us.
No, Recruiter should target me first.This is the first time I claim D1 so this part is new.
I'm also not afraid to be an early mafia target, if that help town figure out their sanity, as my role is not good and I think I will be more busy in few days than usual.
If a recruiter dies tonight, then we are both screwed, he may have tried to recruit a mafia man.
@recruiter please target me or lambu, if you target somebody else and you die, we will both get lynched after, if you target Lambu and die we are guaranteed a kill on mafia, play it safe and target me.
People should also consider checking their sanity on me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Fuk u both, @recruiter I‘m here for the takingNo, Recruiter should target me first.
